PDA

View Full Version : JUnior member?

Techno
04-14-2001, 06:01 PM
Who you cllin junior!

JTS Racing
04-14-2001, 08:43 PM
For now we will all be junior members :) After whatever Virus set up as a promotion number and name, you will advance through the ranks. For example junior :rolleyes: for now, then maybe partner :confused: then excutive partner :D and maybe on to senior partner ;) Maybe Virus should let us know what the rank will be at a certain number or perhaps hez keeping dat a secret. We'll all find out when we get dar..:p

Techno
04-14-2001, 08:53 PM
Hydro. :rolleyes: Your're giving me :rolleyes:
a good reason to turn those :rolleyes:
smilies things OFF. ;) Stop those happy fingers please.
:p :confused:

JTS Racing
04-14-2001, 09:06 PM
:D

Ray Neudecker
04-14-2001, 09:34 PM
DRIVER AIR SYSTEM?

JTS Racing
04-15-2001, 02:37 PM
Almost got the little hydro ready for IHBA unlimited. Had to shift gears to keep a potential sponsor ( which I lost anyway) happy. Rudder is on, capsule to spec's is almost complete. Driver air system from OB Murphy. The signature at the bottom is just humor. Don't have a powerhead ready yet. Don't know if Gus will even get it ready. I've been checking around for one. Hope to make the first event in St. Louis,,,June 2-3. :p Lost chance to do ODBA..for now.

Ray Neudecker
04-15-2001, 05:26 PM
got a block that is almost ready.Also light weight flywheeland set of rods and pistons. all of the Omc stuff I have left.Good luck.