PDA

View Full Version : Where's OLEGATOR?

2us70
10-21-2006, 01:56 PM
I have been kind of distracted with family stuff lately so I haven't been visiting the forum much. I have enjoyed reading Velox Charlie Wolf's posts and all of a sudden I noticed the absence of posts from OLEGATOR. What's up with that? Jim you ought to have a few replys in you for these threads so check in please.

gemini
10-26-2006, 07:12 AM
I talked to him a week or two ago. I think he is busy with his Karaoke career and dancing every night right now.

FAST RALLY SPORT
10-26-2006, 11:02 AM
I Saw Jim In Winter Haven,Fl., Last Fri., At The Chain Lakes He Was Helping The Guy With Miss Diabo ( Old Black Tunnel With 2 125 Bp's) Set His Boat Up.Look To Being In Good Health, And Getting Around.

oldschoolltv
10-26-2006, 02:23 PM
I went out sunday to see if the antique boats were there and he had left on saturday, maybe we can talk him into toys for tots or rr2, Matt

mickeyjr
10-26-2006, 03:14 PM
I Saw Jim In Winter Haven,Fl., Last Fri., At The Chain Lakes He Was Helping The Guy With Miss Diabo ( Old Black Tunnel With 2 125 Bp's) Set His Boat Up.Look To Being In Good Health, And Getting Around.

Kenny Kitson had that black tunnel with twin 125s here in the panhandle last Wednesday. Cool boat.

T2x
10-27-2006, 06:03 AM

This is a lot more than an "Old Black Tunnel"....... It's an iconic piece of outboard history.

and "The Guy"...is a legend and a true champion....Mister Ken Kitson.

By the way.....It's not a tunnel...it's a four point hydro with a wing.

T2x

velox
10-27-2006, 07:55 AM
This is a lot more than an "Old Black Tunnel"....... It's an iconic piece of outboard history.

and "The Guy"...is a legend and a true champion....Mister Ken Kitson.

By the way.....It's not a tunnel...it's a four point hydro with a wing.

T2x

Wow, That thing looks like it's going 100MPH just sitting there.
This is what Richie Baiz and I were trying to get to when we modified the Powercat 3 pointer into a 4 point hydro. We did OK, but nothing like this!
Of course we did't have the bucks to get there.
I would love to make one of these out of foam cored carbonfibre and kevlar.
Thats how I make my airplanes.
see www.veloxrev.com

Raceman
10-27-2006, 10:12 AM
Are the races in Jesup Saturday AND Sunday?

STV_Keith
10-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Hey Jim, any chance you're going to the River Ranch 2 thing next month?

Tom Foley
10-27-2006, 05:19 PM
Kenny Kitson Will Be Here To Pick Me Up In A Few Minutes. We Are Going To Jesup, Ga. To The Races. We Will Be Taking The Wing To Display. We Had A Good Time In Winter Haven Last Weekend.

Jim
Jim good to see you stirring around on here , you missed a heck of a party at the Suwannee in Sept !!

PARKER RABE
10-27-2006, 05:33 PM
i met kinny at the cresent city races last year , and put my hans on the wing !

MN4V
10-28-2006, 11:53 PM
When will we accually see a wing REALLY FLY?
Mark N