PDA

View Full Version : best sound system

Mastercraft241
09-18-2006, 07:32 PM
im looking to find a really good sound system. i have around 500 to spend. I honestly listen to more hip-hop/rap and with the system i have now which is supposivly 600 watts doesnt sound that great. Im looking for something i can hear going 45-65mph and with alot less distortion. I gotta have the base

Fast Fig
09-18-2006, 10:43 PM
im looking to find a really good sound system. i have around 500 to spend. I honestly listen to more hip-hop/rap and with the system i have now which is supposivly 600 watts doesnt sound that great. Im looking for something i can hear going 45-65mph and with alot less distortion. I gotta have the base
Frankly with a $500.00 budget isn't much these days for good marine equipment............but le't's start by seeing what you already have maybe if it's decent equipment you can build on what you have rather than starting from scratch which is obviously more money........Hollar back and will see what we can do for ya! Peace Brah! FIG

The Big Al
09-18-2006, 10:56 PM
At that budget! head phones!

Fast Fig
09-18-2006, 11:03 PM
I agree! But let's try and throw hommie a bone here, be nice BIG AL!!!!

The Big Al
09-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Hell, man sound stuff has got high, big time.

I need a new set of head phones, dam neer 200.00 for agood set!

My son drops 2 grand on his stereo stuff, six mouths later pulling it out a does it again!

Crazy!!!!

Fast Fig
09-18-2006, 11:24 PM
Sure is! you know I install electronics, and you sell someone a set-up, and after a short period of time it's obsolete, they're always coming out with new equipment so they can have the consumer by the throat.

pyro
09-19-2006, 04:49 AM
Nothing will sound good at 65, no matter how loud. Unless you main objective is to annoy everyone on the lake with ghetto bass.

"Hey everybody, look at me!"

Headphones.

Scott Gilmore
09-19-2006, 07:35 AM
Nothing will sound good at 65, no matter how loud. Unless you main objective is to annoy everyone on the lake with ghetto bass.

"Hey everybody, look at me!"

Headphones.

Pyro, "Ghetto Bass (or base)" you racist PIG !!! Scott :eek:

Mastercraft241
09-19-2006, 08:46 AM
im not looking for crazy base, or at least not the amount of base to anoyy anyone. Plus im on a bay/ocean so i dont think anyone cares anyways! :) . But on the upgrading, can upgrade a system like that? I can upper my budget i was just throwin number out. Im going to get a 2nd job for some extra money for the system.

PS: i will try to find the exact system. this was MODVP's old boat and he put it in so ill try to find out, THANKS

Mastercraft241
09-19-2006, 09:02 AM
Hey, I just got the information from MODVP22, he said its a Pioneer CD head unit, with 4 Pyramid 6x9 and i think a 300 or 400 watt Pyramid AMP mounted on the transom. It has a electric cover that went over the head unit to keep water and junk out.

Thanks MODVP22

Fast Fig
09-19-2006, 05:45 PM
im not looking for crazy base, or at least not the amount of base to anoyy anyone. Plus im on a bay/ocean so i dont think anyone cares anyways! :) . But on the upgrading, can upgrade a system like that? I can upper my budget i was just throwin number out. Im going to get a 2nd job for some extra money for the system.

PS: i will try to find the exact system. this was MODVP's old boat and he put it in so ill try to find out, THANKS
THROW MUCH HARDER!!..................................LMAO......PEACE!! FIG

Fast Fig
09-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Pyro, "Ghetto Bass (or base)" you racist PIG !!! Scott :eek:
THAT WAS SO FUNNY I GOT THE GADDEM HICKUPS FROM LAUGHING THAT HARD..................GOODASCHIT MENG! PEACE! FIG

Mastercraft241
09-19-2006, 07:47 PM
seriously though with that system and lets say up to 1500-2000 what could i go for, even considering adding to this system

Fast Fig
09-20-2006, 01:52 AM
I will put a little system together for ya on paper so you can shop around at your local retailers....................no problem! Did you understand my explanation regarding the other thing you had asked about, or did I try to get too elaborate? FIG

Fast Fig
09-20-2006, 01:54 AM
I will put a little system together for ya on paper (recommendation) so you can shop around at your local retailers....................no problem! Did you understand my explanation regarding the other thing you had asked about, or did I try to get too elaborate? FIG

Fast Fig
09-20-2006, 01:57 AM
I will put a little system together for ya on paper (recommendation) so you can shop around at your local retailers....................no problem! Did you understand my explanation regarding the other thing you had asked about, or did I try to get too elaborate? FIG

Fast Fig
09-20-2006, 01:58 AM

Mastercraft241
09-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Hey fig, yeah i did get the information. I had to read over it 2 or 3 times just to understand it but i do now. Yeah if you could do that i'd really appreciate it.
Thanks again!
Jay