PDA

View Full Version : Racers INFO for Smokin In The Cove

Backfire
09-15-2006, 11:56 PM
Racers For Smokin In The Cove If You Did Not Get A Packet You Can Register Thursday
It seems like it is always something. A lot of people that should have been on the mailing list for the RACE PACKET, evidently were left off and some returned with bad addresses, so racers are calling wanting to know what's the deal. The easy way is to call Glen Brashears.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Glen Brashears 501-767-9128 (K & K MARINE) smokininthecove@hotsprings.net
Show up Thursday and get lined out in tech. I don't know about Friday registration, but CALL GLEN. Last year we got 3 rounds of qualifing on Friday. Doesn't get any better, hanging on the rope, aiming at the mountain and watching the TREE COUNT DOWN! A professional run race for racers and the the fans. Sitting under the shade trees next to the course smelling those strange smells and I don't means Bar-B-Que, Itallion sausage and oinons, lots of rest rooms, speakers on the course and in the pits, free party, great weather. CAN YOU SAY ROAD TRIP?? What else you gonna do, watch football and winterize the lawn mower?
WEBSITE---- http://www.smokininthecove.com/Home_Page.php
I'll be building my under the pier Backfire Photo executive lake front pallet platform, gitti'n ready! See you there!
Backfire