PDA

View Full Version : Radar??

Manos
08-28-2006, 02:22 PM
Does any one know a discount store in the US that sells radar units for small boats (new or used)?

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Fast Fig
08-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Hello Manos! I'm not sure what your application might be, but judging by the pics. in your signature, If the application is for a R.I.B.the best unit I could recomend is a FURUNO 2KW they have one of the more compact units on the market & In my opinion a superior grade unit over the competition. I outfitted a 480 CATANA with 28 units all networked & interfaced, He set sail 3/04 on his three year jouney around the world from MIAMI FL. & emails me periodicaly,they just departed Turkey on the way to Barcelona SP. and no troubles. FURUNO is top grade. contact FURUNO online & find a dealer near you. Good luck my freind! FIG

Manos
09-11-2006, 05:08 AM
Thanks

Fast Fig
09-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Manos do you race professionally? I saw the awesome pictures of the R.I.B. Race Boats in your other thread! super cool......Peace! FIG

The Big Al
09-18-2006, 11:11 PM
Hello Manos! I'm not sure what your application might be, but judging by the pics. in your signature, If the application is for a R.I.B.the best unit I could recomend is a FURUNO 2KW they have one of the more compact units on the market & In my opinion a superior grade unit over the competition. I outfitted a 480 CATANA with 28 units all networked & interfaced, He set sail 3/04 on his three year jouney around the world from MIAMI FL. & emails me periodicaly,they just departed Turkey on the way to Barcelona SP. and no troubles. FURUNO is top grade. contact FURUNO online & find a dealer near you. Good luck my freind! FIG

Yea, thats right, just like he said!! :rolleyes:

The interfaced 480 count sp celonia thingamgig!! Yea that's it, i knew that! Huhu! Slam down that cash, it's a 2KW man!!!!!:D

Like us boaters understand that stuff!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fast Fig
09-18-2006, 11:18 PM
Manos knew what I was talking about!........so HAH!.................sounds like someone needs a cold beer! I know I'll have another thank you.

The Big Al
09-18-2006, 11:26 PM
Manos knew what I was talking about!........so HAH!.................sounds like someone needs a cold beer! I know I'll have another thank you.

Dam know it alls!

BLA BLA BLA!!!

Funny sh*t, I hate it when someone starts talking about eletrical stuff you can't see! KW this, Mega what that!

Then my dumm ass goes and sticks my hand in it! BUZZZZZZZZ!

Sometimes that **** hurts!:o (yea, I know LMAO! ) Ain't funny!
Them dam capastors? round things my son has on his stereo, them things hurt! :eek:

AL

Fast Fig
09-18-2006, 11:41 PM
Dam know it alls!

BLA BLA BLA!!!

Funny sh*t, I hate it when someone starts talking about eletrical stuff you can't see! KW this, Mega what that!

Then my dumm ass goes and sticks my hand in it! BUZZZZZZZZ!

Sometimes that **** hurts!:o (yea, I know LMAO! ) Ain't funny!
Them dam capastors? round things my son has on his stereo, them things hurt! :eek:

AL
Those babies are made to hold the charge,guess we determined that the hard way EH!..............LMAO.............

Manos
09-19-2006, 01:21 AM
Manos do you race professionally? I saw the awesome pictures of the R.I.B. Race Boats in your other thread! super cool......Peace! FIG

Hi FF

No I do not race professionaly. Sometimes just for fun.

The boat you saw in the photos (Top Line Crosair 33 with 2x200 Optis+ Bravo 1 Lab finished 28" props) it was raced by a friend of mine. I was there as moral support and in case I was needed only.