PDA

View Full Version : MODERATOR HELP - Deleting Images

Wildcat731
08-09-2006, 08:10 PM
Greg, Raceman, Maureen, whoever else, How do I delete images from my member gallery without deleting the entire album? Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Raceman
08-10-2006, 07:01 AM
I don't know the answer to your question, but am sending Greg an E to make sure he sees it.

Scream And Fly
08-14-2006, 04:41 AM
Load the image you want to remove in the Gallery and look below it - there should be a checkbox for deleting the image.

Greg

Wildcat731
08-14-2006, 07:23 PM
I don't have that checkbox. I would take a screen shot but im not sure how. Even if i go into the administrative options I still dont have that checkbox. Any other thoughts or ideas?

Rocket
09-04-2006, 12:33 PM
I don't have that checkbox. I would take a screen shot but im not sure how. Even if i go into the administrative options I still dont have that checkbox. Any other thoughts or ideas?

I don't have a delete box either,,,,,,,,,,,,

But,,,, You can Go to the photo you want to delete,,,,,,,,,, Click on "Edit",,,,,, Then simply replace it with another photo................:D

Rocket

Maureen M
09-13-2006, 06:37 PM

If you're on a PC, go the page you want to take a screen shot of and hit the "print screen" key. That puts the screen shot on your clipboard, and you can paste it in an email or save it as an image in Paint.

Maureen

Wildcat731
09-15-2006, 08:57 AM
Thanks Maureen I didn't realized it saved the screen shot to the clipboard.

So, here is what I see when I load an Image