PDA

View Full Version : Ford F650/750 race trailer

jhwh
07-16-2006, 08:14 AM
Hi, where can you get theese trucks? I'm looking for used ones, say 2002 and up, theese are commercial trucks as I understand, and you won't find them on the regular sites like autotrader etc, so the question is, where to look for them?

I'm looking for a nice comfy 5-6 seater that should hopefully have room for 1, or hopefull 2 cars on the bed, it will also need to be fitted with a heavy duty trailer coupling so I can haul another 2 or 3 cars on a trailer, needless to say I will also use this to tow my boat and such, but basicly I need a trailer for race cars. so any pointers to pre-built/rigged trucks for this purpose would be great

I'm open to other brands as well, so bring your suggestions! :)

I live in norway and trucks like theese are not exactly common, I think we have a grand total of.. 3 of them in the country so far ;)

chevy also has a big truck like this right? kodiak it's called?

does theese cars come with pneumatic brakes like a "real" trailer? or have coupelings for it so you can have them on the trailer?

jphii
07-16-2006, 06:42 PM
Look on racingjunk.com They have all kinds of tow vehicles, trailers, toterhomes, etc....

mr fun
07-16-2006, 07:03 PM
i'll PM you, i can probably help. fun out

jhwh
07-17-2006, 02:23 AM
thanks guys, theese cars has air brakes and air brakes for the trailers right? looks like a 32fot trailer or similiar with stacker/liftgate will be the solution for the car hauling part, and just a F650 doublecab with a gooseneck/5th wheel as he bed/in the bed.