PDA

View Full Version : Kenseth

skydog
07-14-2006, 06:58 PM
PLEASE stop allready! You block and block and block. You would have ran out of gas any way. You get what is coming to you kid!! Pay back, now shut up and race. MAN!!!!!!!!

Skydog:D

dunriteracing
07-14-2006, 07:04 PM
Gorden Sucks

mike woolf
07-15-2006, 06:44 AM
Gorden SucksIf kenseth hadn't been blocking him he would have just ran into the wall...

Airboater
07-15-2006, 07:02 AM
Its funny how Kenseth took Gordon out several weeks ago and it was just hard racing ,from what I saw Kenseth slowed up for some reason when passing the lapped car and Gordon problally decided he was blocking him.

Racemore
07-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Im not a Gordon fan but Kenseth is a candy ass,crybaby,bowlegged,babylonion,babybeaten,bottleneck,bitc*.He saw Gordon coming and deliberatly ran the stall game and he deserved what he got although he didn't get hit other than a little aero push.He's always been a hineywhiner.:rolleyes: :cool:

skydog
07-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Right on boys!! :)

beer30
07-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Talk about candy-ass, whining, little cry-baby Bitches!!!!! When I look those words up in the Webster Dictionary, I see Gordon's or Stewart's pictures in it. Talk about cow-toweling to some people, that's all Nascar does for those two!!!!!!:D :rolleyes: :p Chuck.

Racemore
07-15-2006, 05:45 PM
Talk about candy-ass, whining, little cry-baby Bitches!!!!! When I look those words up in the Webster Dictionary, I see Gordon's or Stewart's pictures in it. Talk about cow-toweling to some people, that's all Nascar does for those two!!!!!!:D :rolleyes: :p Chuck.

who said they weren't crybabies? beer30,go wash the damn boat.:D

CDave
07-15-2006, 06:30 PM

I hear ya!
Ya know ya gotta wonder about a person who went from a Rainbow paint scheme to a Flamer paint scheme. :eek:

stokernick
07-15-2006, 08:01 PM
good thing Dale,Sr.'s not alive,cuz he'd be in the ''penalty box'' every race.At least it's better than seeing Roush and his silly-ass hat and smug grin on his face! ''Smoke'' rules!!:D :D :p :p :cool: :cool: