PDA

View Full Version : Chattahoochee Challenge OPC and VINTAGE

Bruce Washburn
06-29-2006, 04:43 PM
The date is set for the Chattahoochee Challenge OPC Race in Chattahoochee Florida. In addition to OPC and Super light Tunnels(inflatables) we will also have the VINTAGE DIVISION (inboard, stocks, pros and OPC ETC.). This will be a great opportunity for many of you to display and demo run some of your vintage rigs. The dates are set for Oct 14 and 15. Chattahoochee is about 30 minutes west of Tallahassee and north of Pannama City. In addition to the vintage boats you should also see some good OPC races. Our goal and the City's goal is to make this a great OPC race and Vintage get together. It is a great facility with plenty of room to display. It should be a great time for all. I would love to see a Switzer wing stacker or Molinari with a T2X do a fly by. We should also have some vintage inboard Hydros so up.
I will try to keep you posted as the event developes.
Who can we count on to show up with vintage rigs?:)

Bruce Washburn

spn#43
06-29-2006, 05:06 PM
I don’t know about vintage, but we’ll be there for Mod-U and Champ :)

swamppanther
09-30-2006, 01:19 PM
I talked to the Chattahoochee city manager and the boat race and show
have been postponed until March '07, I'm disappointed, but maybe it will
be a better event!

kim cleckler
09-30-2006, 02:32 PM
Dang I Wish I Could Be There But That Is The Same Weekend As Jasper Tn Race Odba.. :(

Alex Take Me Some Pics

swamppanther
09-30-2006, 05:50 PM
I haven't found out which weekend in March. Kim, I will get pictures!!!!

Bruce Washburn
10-02-2006, 10:43 AM
I should have updated you guys on the date change. Sorry!. The new date is the weekend of March 17-18. The new dates should make this a much better and bigger event for all. In addition to OPC we really want to encourage the vintage guys to show. I have talked to several People that have vintage inboard and OPC boats that plan on coming. I will update you on our progrees over th next coupe of months. It sould be a good show.