PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted....

Michael Martin
06-13-2006, 02:52 PM
We are looking for someone to work in our rigging area.
This position is responsible for making sure each boat is delivered as ordered & performing warrenty work when required.

Duties include installing or replacing outboard motors, all types of electronics including Depthfinders, GPS Units, VHF Units, Radios, and trolling motors.

Specialized tools are provided however this position requires you to have a basic assortment of tools.

We are willing to train the right person for this long term position. Pay DOE.

Micheal Martin
Martins Performance Boating
Prosperity SC 29127
803-364-2162

BigDadys94xj
07-25-2006, 07:09 AM
Have you filled this position yet? I am interested in relocating to North or South Carolina and this sounds like a great oppotunity. I am a graduate of MMI I graduated top of my class. I have worked in the marine industry for 6 years mainly rigging and repowering also performing all aspects of marine maintenance. I have my own tools and am the hardest worker you will ever see. Please PM me if interested. I can also provide a complete resume and job reference list. Thank you.

Michael Martin
09-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Please send me your info & salery requirements to -

webmaster@sclakes.com

jrstorm
11-24-2006, 09:12 AM
hi im a marine mechanic in south florida and am wanting to relocate to somewhere in the sc or nc area. is the job still available? iv been a mechanic for the past 15 years or so. iv been to a lot of tec schools, and graduated from mmi in orlando fl. we just had our second child and are wanting to get out of florida. i have had my own marine mechanic business for a year or so and used to work for ship shape tv as their behind the scenes mechanic. thanks for any info, my email is jrstorm@adelphia.net thanks john...