PDA

View Full Version : Bk could you send me some Mirage Info....

HowieDean
04-17-2001, 09:35 PM
Used a Mirage Ski Racer for a couple of days last week....
Was really suprised how well it handled going over wakes of on coming boats.... Not ready to give up my HydroStream yet.. but I really did like the boat.... Could you possibly email some pics and info about the boats for my WebSite....
Thanks
HowieDean

Rickracer
04-17-2001, 09:54 PM
I know it's not quite the same, but there's a certain Lightning that just might have your name on it.... :-)
I can send ya lots of pics.

BK
04-19-2001, 01:25 PM
Sorry I didn't see this post earlier, Howie!

I absolutely love the Mirage and how it handles the rough spoiled me forever. I have a real hard time out on the lake in anything else. My first date with my husband was even in a Mirage ;D

But we don't own Mirage anymore. I will send your request to the new owners, if you'd like.

HowieDean
04-19-2001, 06:03 PM
If you would please forward my request to the new guys...
Who are they ??? Where are they ????? thanks alot......

BK
04-19-2001, 08:25 PM
Hi Howie -
The new "guy" is Mike Mullins of Winterhaven FL. He bought so many Mirages for his customers, that he finally just up and bought the whole company (1997).
He posts on here quite a bit, although I havent seen him for awhile now. His email is Mirageboatsinc@aol.com
I sent him a note -- in the meantime, I'll see what pics I have -- please send me your email address.
I am Boatkitten@aol.com

BK

Sam Baker
04-20-2001, 08:35 AM
I'm currently working on a website for Mirage. Mike Mullins is sending me a bunch of photos and information. e-mail me and when I get some stuff, you can certainly have access to whatever you'd like. It'll be http://www.miragepowerboats.com. Don't expect anything too fast. I'm going to be using a lot of Flash, etc. and it's a "learn while I work process".

Sam

BK
04-20-2001, 08:43 AM
:::::::BIG SMILE::::::

:D . . . :D . . . :D

BK