Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Monitor Four Essential Functions In One Livorsi Gauge!

Monitor Four Essential Functions In One Livorsi Gauge!

Grayslake, Illinois January, 2006 - Whether you have an inboard or outboard, save dash space, and time, by installing a 4-in-1 gauge from the Livorsi II line.

Dash space will no longer be a concern and you will save yourself installation time by adding just one gauge to see 4 functions simultaneously. View fuel level, oil pressure, volts and water temp on the inboard version or fuel level, volts, water temp and Mercury Trim on the outboard.

Modern graphics, domed lenses and fluorescent red pointers make these a smart addition to any dash. Choose the standard 3-3/8" cutout or the 4-5/8" cutout to compliment monster size gauges. Either version is available with a black or white dial and your choice of a black, white or chrome rim. We also have a special edition platinum version, that comes with a platinum dial and a chrome rim.

For more information, contact Livorsi Marine at 847-548-5900 or checkout their newly designed website at www.livorsi.com.

10 Livorsi Drive * Grayslake, IL 60030 * Office (847)548-5900 * Toll Free (877)548-5900 * Fax (847)548-5903 www.livorsi.com * info@livorsi.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

sweet. I wondered why no one made them for OB's. Now if they could only do a dual guage like the pyro's for temp so we could run one off each head. I may pick one of the new guages up when I re-do my dash.

96' STV Euro

Smarta$$ of the
    Sunshine Syndicate,

How to upload pics (click here)

Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Well then, give her a $50 bottle of booze and don't let her know about the hookers, or what you spend on them
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadAction View Post
    oh no. i just realized I am the voice of reason on a thread. i am so done, RIP 1Bad.