1. Merc 150 Black Max 1986 for sale

1986 Mercury Black Max 150 HP
    60 degree V-6, 2.0 L
    "Oil Injected" - Automatic remote oiling system with 3-gallon remote tank
    25" Shaft
    unknown hours
    Even Compression - 115 - 120 PSI across all cylinders (Fall of 2005)
    Power trim/tilt
    New Merc "Zincs"
    Comes with teleflex Sea-Star hydraulic cylinder - you supply hoses and helm.

Currently mounted to an 18' Boston Whaler Outrage - for a few more weeks.
    You pick it up...I have a Mercury Lifting Eye that comes with the motor.

It is a strong running motor - pushes my (relatively heavy) Boston Whaler Outrage to about 47 MPH as measured by GPS.

Disclaimers: Motor has a small knick in the anti-ventilation plate; Skegguard; and is missing one of the two latches for the cowling - it closes tight and holds fast. A new latch costs about $60 from Mercury - so I never replaced it.

Prop not included.

You are responsible to remove from the boat and take it with you, or we can arrange a deal otherwise.

$1,500 Please e-mail me if you're interested. The address is in my profile.

The engine is located in the SW corner of Michigan - 1/2 hour from South Bend, Indiana and about 45 minutes from Kalamazoo, Michigan.

This engine has a new rectifier (2004) new voltage regulator (spring 2005), new oil warning system box (2004) and new warning horn (2005). The high speed poppet valve and thermostats were replaced in 2004 when I bought the boat.

It is in fine mechanical condition, but again, not a looker. Please e-mail me if you're interested.

Last edited by Buckda; 01-19-2006 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Adding link to some photos

2. still available?

3. Yes. It is still available; however it is now being sold by my mechanic, who has removed it from the transom of my boat to make way for my new E-TEC motors.

Please contact Brian at Brian's Marina: 269-983-2628.

Dave

man they let anyone on this board.nice to see ya Buckda.I'm over on CW Bob K Jr
    17' alum hull with a beavertail predator mud mota, 1340CC Harley evo power. Its like the 300x of mud motors!!!