User Tag List

Page 84 of 348 FirstFirst ... 34 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 5210
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran across this photo today while browsing threw the internet. Anyone know anything about it?

Mark N
    "I'ma motorboatin' sonuvabitch!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking of phases.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bob V View Post
    Jackie...Only you could come up with a phrase like that.
    I fully expected he would at least try to defend himself after seeing what Jimbo had to say.....maybe he just doesn't get it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willabee View Post
    I fully expected he would at least try to defend himself after seeing what Jimbo had to say.....maybe he just doesn't get it.
    I agree...I have been waiting several day to see what kind of a response he was going to have...and nothing. Is it possible that one just got by him or is he choosing to ignore it for some unknown reason???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in the day, Powerboat ran a one page feature called TURNED ON. It was usually a photo of something happening at a boat race and they would add a humorous caption or statement. I came across a feature from their September, 1974 edition. It is a rather dramatic shot of Jimbo, pretty sure it's from the Paris race. As you will see, Jackie was making his presence felt.....causing trouble again!
    Gimme a break Willa---------- What's with making his presence felt------- ???? Pruett and Jimbo were bosom buddies and i had been warned to stay out of trouble or i would have to answer to Billy Don, and there was no way i was going down that particular road.!!!!!! Jimbo and i never once touched bums, ask him. !!!!!!!!
    Been taking time out and doing lots of nothing in particular, and missed the Jimbo sideways bit, i thought he always waved to the crowd in that particular fashion------lifted one sponson-----belched------then the other----- did a love puff and stood it on it's tail, one of the boys party pieces dontcha know. The crowd loved it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't know why.....

Quote Originally Posted by jackie wilson View Post
    Gimme a break Willa---------- Jimbo and i never once touched bums, ask him. !!!!!!!!
    .....I should give you break, but will admit that maybe the photo I posted wasn't exactly the way it appeared in Powerboat. I may have taken a few libertys with it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now i really am worried---------so it is true--you never had a mother and father. I am sure i could get you put in clink for messing with copyright foggies . And why now do you want to give me a break????? You want something-----or worse you need something, reminds me of the old song we used to sing together------------here goes---------"you didn't have to be so nice, i would have loved you anyway"-------i was born a worried man.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Willa, coochie coo -----you sulking or just on vacation, or doing your Rip Van Winkle thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Willa, coochie coo -----you sulking or just on vacation, or doing your Rip Van Winkle thing.
    None of the above.....I went into hiding immediately after you posted that little dity from John Sebastian.....HOW EMBARRASSING!!!!!

Now, tell the good people that we did not ever, never, neverever, evernever sing that song together.
    Last edited by willabee; 08-31-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of the above.....I went into hiding immediately after you posted that little dity from John Sebastian.....HOW EMBARRASSING!!!!!

Now, tell the good people that we did not ever, never, neverever, evernever sing that song together.
    Come now William-your Webster halo is slipping-----dity should have two t's ie; ;DITTY' from the latin diter -----to compose !!!!!! Not like you to be sloppy. How can you tell the good people we ---neverever--evernever not even noteverever sang that song----------You telling me you don't REMEMBER singing it on that unforgettable night-------HOW EMBARRASSING-----OH WILLA HOW COULD YOU ????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come now William-your Webster halo is slipping-----dity should have two t's ie; ;DITTY' from the latin diter -----to compose !!!!!! ----------You telling me you don't REMEMBER singing it on that unforgettable night-------
    "Dity" was a fluid level check.....was wondering if you were operating a quart low or maybe a couple of pints high.....apparently it's still okay for you to drive yourself home!

The memory banks are sometimes kind.....I can't imagine anyone actually wanting to remember a night out, singing with Jackie & the Boys.

Just an FYI.....The last six weeks or so, I have not had much time to call my own. Will be having somewhere between 5 and 14 days downtime in about three weeks, maybe I can get the new stuff that I have been puttering with posted during that time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am sure all the guys are waiting for your next set of posts willa-----good to have you back j.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 days later and nobody even took a leak, did i offend someone or what. Have all the old farts finally dried up. Am i the only legacy of all that was once great ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is life out there after all. Hiya kenny, hiya jim, 'aint life great ?
    Was beginning to think old 'rotary john' and his wankel was the only one left. I really hope he comes to the off meeting.
    I leave for boston on the 29th september and will slowly meander down to jupiter. See you then james. J.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MN4V View Post
    I ran across this photo today while browsing threw the internet. Anyone know anything about it?

Mark N
    Recently restored by Bud Clark, Kingston, Ontario.
    Not sure of the history of this Molinari. The Twister was not originally on this hull.
    If this rocker bottom was a Canadian raced Molinari, there were 4 with Mercs; Jim Del Greco (BP 1000), Oley Berkis (Merc 135), Karl Kraznai (Merc 140) and Don Clark's #177 that was raced in Canada by Barry Taylor (Twister I).
    There were only 2 with OMC's that I remember. Tom Wood and Reg Hillman.
    I'll try to find out more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peterse90 View Post
    Recently restored by Bud Clark, Kingston, Ontario.
    Not sure of the history of this Molinari. The Twister was not originally on this hull.
    If this rocker bottom was a Canadian raced Molinari, there were 4 with Mercs; Jim Del Greco (BP 1000), Oley Berkis (Merc 135), Karl Kraznai (Merc 140) and Don Clark's #177 that was raced in Canada by Barry Taylor (Twister I).
    There were only 2 with OMC's that I remember. Tom Wood and Reg Hillman.
    I'll try to find out more.
    There was also the one that Dick Summerfeldt brought back from Italy that was repaired and the sponsons flattened after his accident. This boat went to Ludy Schindler who ran it with an OMC. This sure looks like it.

Page 84 of 348 FirstFirst ... 34 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 134 184 ... LastLast