shifter
    17gallon gas tank
    CUSTOM PAINT!
    Eagle Trailer

Like new, very good condition.

$8995.00 (no motor)

e-mail vkingyt86@hotmail.com

I will now add 20" mid and two hole CLE from a 93' 2.5EFI

All you need is a powerhead, fuel pump, hood and pan and your ready to rock!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	024_21.jpg 
Views:	877 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	2382  
    Last edited by PaulR; 02-23-2002 at 11:22 AM.

another pic

Name:	7a.ipg.jpg 
Views:	771 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	2673  

one more pic, just bringing it back to the first page.

Name:	23a.ipg.jpg 
Views:	588 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	3156  

Thumbs up About This Boat!

I have seen and run with this boat. You would be more than hard pressed to find such an immaculate ride anywhere! If you think the pictures look good on line, you will flip when you see it for real on the water. Q-Shot knows how to take care of his equipment.

Coming from an STV /Ally fan, I would say that it is quite a compliment!

Besides, Paul is a terrific gentleman and I assure you that he is more than trust-worthy! His Q-Shot is better than....OK you know!
    Just my 2 cents!

Nick K
    Nick Kaye, Wisconsin:Triad STV RR SS, 1/4 Master, DR-20 ,virgin DRX, 2 Sea Doo RXP jets, Air Nautique and 28' Bennington H2O Toys.

Q-shots ride

I'm with Nick, this boat is nice!!!
    We rode with Q-shot at Nick fest too and it looks great on the water.

M Hurst
    1976 Hydrostream Vixen, 1976 75 Evinrude
    North Canton, Ohio

Wow.......Thanks guy's how much do I owe ya? HEHE

Nick you still going at it with that guy? If you don't like QuarterShot's that's OK I don't care.

why in the world are you getting rid if it?
    Quartershot...........because you never know when a race might break out.

Exclamation About Nick liking Quartershots

My post had nothing to do with liking Quartershots or not. Quite frankly, I admire Quartershots as they are both great looking and are built very light and strong to go fast. That's why in my original reply, I included pic's of your boat Paul. Ya know, a couple of days to get a new perspective does wonders, not to mention around 1/4 bottle less Kettle One.

I was offended by the short (to the point?) remarks on the STV and Ally. Now I understand that Q-shot-T1 was frustrated with a post that read STV or Ally or like that. There are other boat builders who need to be considered when buying a HiPro hull. Long term, Q-Shot T1 and I will hook up and find a mutual target hull to shred. Maybe a Tohatsu powered Boston Whaler, but then, that's not too bad a combo.

If anyone is interested in Q-shot's boat, GO FOR IT! It's immaculate, not abused and can run with or faster than the best of us.

Hey Q-Shot T1! Any opinions on OB manufacturer? Naw! Not tonight.

Back to being a good guy Nick K
    Nick Kaye, Wisconsin:Triad STV RR SS, 1/4 Master, DR-20 ,virgin DRX, 2 Sea Doo RXP jets, Air Nautique and 28' Bennington H2O Toys.

Chicago Occupation:Marine Mech/Tunnel Boat Racer Interests:Faster Lap Times

Nick's goin at it with a guy?!?!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. LOL

Q shot ya sure you dont want to take a road trip to fla uh i mean vacation in miami.I love that boat, man i never realized how many miles WI is from here.It would probably fit in the bag bin of one of our 767s but my boss didnt like that idea too well. Dave

Gordie! Nick's Going at it with a guy!

Gordie, you wolf!

At first, the comment kinda didn't make sense to me. Then KaZONG! I get it! You know how slow us Midwesterners can be at times.

Livin' Life a Quarter Bottle at a time! Hehehe! Joined AA and going to switch to NOS!