Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pbcc Annual General Meeting 2005

PBCC will be having it’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday April 9, 2005 in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Ajax</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Ontario</st1:State>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Canada</st1:country-region></st1:place>. Reception time is 11:00 AM.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

The meeting is open to all PBCC members and those interested in finding out more about PBCC.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>If you are a member of PBCC, it is important for you too attend the AGM if you wish to be part of the direction of your club for 2005, or if you just want to meet some fellow members for some social opportunities. The Meeting is also a formal opportunity to be part of the PBCC Board of Directors for 2005. Also you can sign up to be a member of PBCC for 2005, at this meeting<o:p></o:p>

If you would like to attend, please let us know that you are coming, before Thursday April 7, 2005. Snacks, beverages and lunch will be provided for those that register in advance. There is no cost to attend this event and you are encouraged to bring a family member or friend.<o:p></o:p>

Please let us know your “numbers” for attending or if you would like more information.<o:p></o:p>

Email at us:<o:p></o:p>

Pbcc_pbcc@hotmail.com <o:p></o:p>

Hope to see you thereJ<o:p></o:p>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm In Anthony, assuming work isn't busy!
    I got a new DVD from Eagle that I am sure Rich will be anxious to see LOL
    Its actually pretty crazy, tree's in Alberta are clearly not safe!
    See you all there
    Cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agm

Count me in , heading to Bogmans for the weekend , we will both be there .

Rampager , I lived in Alberta for 10 years and did a lot of river running , will have to tell ya some stories . Later Bmax .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be there.
    Sean, 19 J-Craft ,225 Johnson
    If everything seems to be going well,you have obviously overlooked something

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Bmax, yes indeed you will! Can't wait
    Cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as much as i would like to go i have to work that day .if you want me to do something for the club let me know

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agm

race#115 , since you can't make it i will make it my main objective to volunteer you for as many duties as possible Prez ,Vice , Squad , Oh wait a minute , you are are faster than me now , i will shut-up now . Hey can you get me into the bike show this weekend ?

Dreamer , Bogman , haven't heard from you guy's whats up ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do I get a personal Monica Lewinski? HeHeHe
    I'll be there. Please, I have absolutely NO TIME for another duty....I like to share with the growth and development when I can, without being committed. The guys doing what they do now are doing an excellent job with all due respect....they simply needed extra help. I think the new additions are very eager to help with tasks as proven at TIBS.

Therefore; no need for a vote....everything stays the same and we go get trashed instead.

See ya'll then.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, Brian our plot isn't working to form a coup and take over the pbcc.....jinxed again batman

R.E.L.A.X. Sean, put the guns away and walk away from the card table....real slow like. You need to get out for a boat ride real bad.

This was a joke Brian made.
    Ahhhhhh......another chapter opens for the club....FUC*ING LOVERLY!
    Last edited by STV Dreamer; 04-04-2005 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rich you sound stressed! I have this new video you can watch over (and over) at the meeting See ya there buddy!
    lol

Cheers

(p.s as far as I'm concerned alot of people are showing alot of interest and a willingness to help out and that is THE only important thing)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be there!
    School is absolutly killing me and I may be in tears as next week I have 5 exams lol but Ill be there.

Hope to see ALL of you gys there!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you very much to all for the vote of confidence (thru here and the emails). Many of us have been very blessed by being part of PBCC for many years and for me the greatest asset has been the lifelong relationships and all the great guys and gals that I have been surrounded by, all these years.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

If only any of you could have been shaking in my boots that cold April nite in 1992, when Mark Rotharmel passed the helm onto me…..yes I was shaking…here is the World Formula One racing champion, TV Host, Magazine author etc, etc, etc…and there is me ….”long haired hippy kid”….and then there where the members with their 40’ foot Fountains, their 32 Skaters, their 43’ Foot Scarabs, their 100mph Stv’s etc,…then there was me again…long hired hippy kid …probably with the smallest and slowest boat in the club….<o:p></o:p>

I will never forget those humble beginnings and I owe the credit to all those that supported me then and now….it wasn’t just me but the great team of guys I had the pleasure of working with over the years and today. <o:p></o:p>

We have all been ripped on at one time or other by Packer, including me. Heck you should have been around in the mid 90’s when he was coordinating the Lake Muskoka Charity Poker Run…. I got ripped almost every day by him, in those days it was on the phone, Sure it was somewhat painful, but what was very apparent to me was his passion, for our club and our sport. I had a choice back then, it was to either run, or join in on that passion. In the end the choice was inspiring as I wanted to share that same passion and not disappoint the efforts of packer…<o:p></o:p>

It was no different then the coach that ripped-on- ya for playing like a bunch of “girls” in the big game…sure some guys went home and quit the game, but some of us decided to step it up a notch cause we did not want let the team or the coach down, it was often the turning point in the season and it really separated the team players from the individuals. Often the team would go on to see a measure of victory in the season. Back then we hated our coaches but today they stand as some of the most respected men that influenced my life. Packer is amongst those men in my life.<o:p></o:p>

Remember “Iron sharpens Iron”….and “masculinity validates masculinity”….you never feel like a man cause your mom tells you, you’re a nice boy,,,,but when you dad tells you went out there and you kicked some butt son.<o:p></o:p>

PBCC is looking for team of fighters, and judging by some of the displays on SandF…there are many good soldiers here. Heck I would love to have guys like Yammer, RBT and Race on the board with the type of tenacity you guys can display….and I am sure you guys are aware that it always has to be more then just about the individual’s efforts. I know packer would feel the same.<o:p></o:p>

We will all have relational issues that will confront us throughout life …my challenge is that we resolve them and move forward so we can all develop growth as individuals and as a club…It is possible<o:p></o:p>

I hope to see you all this Saturday…PBCC really needs a few good soldiers to prosper our sport for many years to come<o:p></o:p>

BTW, THANKS again….Sean….but you know my now-a-days thinking…it’s the same so I can only be as good as those around me…..so AIRPACKER for VP…gets my nominationJ<o:p></o:p>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the current Directors have my vote.

"I faithfully pledge my alegiance to the club and promise to do my duty to serve and protest....er protect the dignity and respect for all members."

At this point I would like to raise a motion to form a new division for the club in which I would like to run: Director of Disputes. and on my business cards I would like it to be know that the hours of operation will be on January 5th between 1-1:15 PM only, at which time my assistant will forward all complaints to the round file in the back of the building. who do I speak to with regards to my Salary.

Packer, Thanks! You owned it and I dig that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said Anthony, as always........

Cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Said...

Anthony, your speech just gave me alot of confidence in my position in this club, I feel like that too.
    Anthony and Glenn know the passion that I have for boats from that old picture...LOL

But,

I haven't re-joined the club yet and I'm asking myself if it's worth it?
    I mean I had more bad experiences than good last year, as a rookie.
    I use the word "Rookie" because thats how I felt I was treated.

If you can't keep up with the big dogs, don't bother comming out, is the first, second and third impression that I got.

There's alot of room for improvement in this club and I just wish I could make it to the AGM to express a few of my ideas, but I'm working overtime for the rest of my life. I have alot of good ideas that would take up more than just one AGM.

I'll try to pass on some ideas to a few member that will be attending.

New members + New ideas

It could work!
    A Moron Brother
    2005 Hydrostream Canada V-King

RIP Greg Hearn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast