1. 1988 Hydrostream Voodoo

I have a 1988 Hydrostream voodoo for sale, located in Ontario, Canada. It has a 75 Evinrude Hustler of which was rebuilt from the crank up just 2 summers ago, and a trailer. It has a center mounted steering wheel and front bucket seat, foot throttle,trim on the wheel, stainless prop. This boat is in good condition and perfectly matched with the outboard. Fast, fun and reliable, $4500 Canadian takes it home
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 119.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	82851   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 111.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	82854  
    Last edited by 1988voodooer; 03-21-2005 at 02:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Voodoo

Is it a 15 or 20 in shaft motor? Would you sell it w/o the motor and would you trade it for a 1990 Johnson GT150 ? Give me a call.
    Sean 905 852 0298
    Sean, 19 J-Craft ,225 Johnson
    If everything seems to be going well,you have obviously overlooked something

VooDoo

Hey voodooer I have a mint fiberglass shell bucket that would look perfect in your voodoo.
    Its white, blue and has red piping. John Speath is putting them in the new J-crafts.
    Sean if you get the voodoo let me know if you want the bucket I can bring it to the season opener.
    Andrew.
    A Moron Brother
    2005 Hydrostream Canada V-King

RIP Greg Hearn

4. voodoo

The motors a 20in reg shaft, and i would prefer to sell it as a package, it will sell easier that way, and I don't feel like seperating them, and im not interested in trades for it, unless it's a critchfield. That's the reason im selling, is for a critchfield. thanks

what kind of prop are you running and are you willing to sell prop alone?
    Team Six Mile
    tuff guy with a 13ft boat and a 3banger

6. voodoo

I was running a 27 cleaver, but im keeping it for my next boat. Right now it has a 23 stainless prop. it looks like a normal prop only its stainless and not aluminum. thats the prop thats going with the boat, im keep the cleaver.

you have PM
    Team Six Mile
    tuff guy with a 13ft boat and a 3banger