Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking FELIZ navidad from the Dominican Republic!

Had to say Merry Christmas to all my S&F friends, especially to the 3 Wisconsin Amigos. My family and I are in Punta Cana, on the ocean in the Dominican Republic. WE SPENT THE DAY RIDING IN A 8x8 MONSTER TRUCK,touring the countryside and visiting some of the native villages, especcially in the sugar cane fields and mountain farm areas. We hab brought many small toys and childerns books in Spanish to give as presents to the children of many villages. The smile on these youngsters getting a simple toy or book was as much of a rush as touching 110 mph with more to go!

Beware however, as I return to work on my boats for the coming boating season, and I will be faster!

Merry Christmas too all. Gotta go off this computer now!
    Nick Kaye, Wisconsin:Triad STV RR SS, 1/4 Master, DR-20 ,virgin DRX, 2 Sea Doo RXP jets, Air Nautique and 28' Bennington H2O Toys.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Merry Christmas and ...........

Fellows Navisomethingorother to you and Lori and the family. Good to see ya sign in from there. Sounds like a hell of a trip. See ya when ya get back. We are headed up to MN tommorow morning early. Gonna see my bro, the seeeeester in law and the kids for X-Mas. Gonna hook up with Gimlet and head to RP's for a day of gearcase extravagansa and some drink'in and maybe some s-mobiling. Then run up to Gimlet's mom's place for a day or so and we will back around New Years. Back to packing after that. See ya on the 19th. Have a safe rest of the trip Amigo !!!!!!!!!

BTW, who is the 3rd Amigo from Wisconsin? Gimlet's in MN and Matt is just a Junior Wanna Be Amigo so far !!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea, Thumper is an "Amigo By A Thread" again for holding back important information. Just might be a slot opening up soon. Steve and I will be voting on it next week.........

Merry Christmas to all of the S & F members from Balzy and Janet Planet. I'll catch up with the board later in the week.
    Last edited by Balzy; 12-24-2001 at 10:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MERRY XMAS

TA ALL YA CHEESEHEADS!!!
    GO BEARS!!!
    HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
    Nick merry xmas.....how much does it cost ta not let Balzy borrow a boat ta beat me????
    let me know would ya??!!
    LOL ALL!!
    K.K.