User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doc check out YouTube vid of my 22 running very little wet surface,boat runs straight.And yes bottom is totally different not a copy,very good rough water boat.GM250 100 mph so far haven't finished set up due to surgery.Not making Conn run,looking forward to next year.
    27 Progression IO 22 Progression 300xs sold http://youtu.be/_K8boEfKrx4

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by progression22 View Post
    If you or Mike want to know my inner working of my life. Please put a wig on and and come over and I'll treat you like my wife. If not shut it cause we both own the boat. I'm the only one who drives it. If anyone else want to talk **** let's do it on the water but I know for a fact none of you guys will cause u cant.
    WOW need to relax,not interested at all in your personal matters. But now I remember why I dont get involved in these threads,can't have a civil conversation.So this will be my last post on this thread.
    27 Progression IO 22 Progression 300xs sold http://youtu.be/_K8boEfKrx4

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goneby View Post
    Doc check out YouTube vid of my 22 running very little wet surface,boat runs straight.And yes bottom is totally different not a copy,very good rough water boat.GM250 100 mph so far haven't finished set up due to surgery.Not making Conn run,looking forward to next year.
    goneby... your video is excellent and you are running straight with little wetted surface but, you have "2" people in the boat which, as stated before, helps the 22' run straight. From what I can see in the video it appears to be running on both inner chines. With 2 people aboard and therefore more weight to carry would it not make sense the hull is still sitting deeper in the water and thus run with the help of both chines to carry and hence "no" lean.

Now the lower weight of a newer vacuum bagged hull might offset and help add speed while even running on 'both' inner chines compared to similar speeds attained by a heavier version that leans reaching similar speeds with one person but I really have no idea. I am just thinking how things seem to be interacting with what is happening.

Love the video....
    Last edited by dnelson964; 10-08-2014 at 09:10 AM.
    1990 22' Activator Yami HPDI 300-sold-86.4
    1976 21' Challenger 2002 3.1 Yami 250 Vmax phase lll 89.7-sold
    1982 21' Superboat 300merc-87
    1990 22' Activator yami OX66 Vmax 250-84.2
    1982 30' Scarab-twin 200 Merc-sold
    1979 21' Challenger 300 Evenrude-sold
    1979 21' Superboat 200 Merc-sold-72

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you or Mike want to know my inner working of my life. Please put a wig on and and come over and I'll treat you like my wife. If not shut it cause we both own the boat. I'm the only one who drives it. If anyone else want to talk **** let's do it on the water but I know for a fact none of you guys will cause u cant.
    So now the boat is not solely yours like previously stated. I know who bought the boat off John, what hecpaid for it, and whos prop hardware they used on the test ride. You have a big mouth and i just figured i would stick your foot in it. I could care less whos boat is faster. I'm just not into it anymore. As goneby said this is my last post also.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeylarge View Post
    So now the boat is not solely yours like previously stated. I know who bought the boat off John, what hecpaid for it, and whos prop hardware they used on the test ride. You have a big mouth and i just figured i would stick your foot in it. I could care less whos boat is faster. I'm just not into it anymore. As goneby said this is my last post also.

Yes I have a big mouth and u will not be able to shut it. It's mine, I drive it, it's stays with me. So it's mine.. sounds like we have a hater....or someone is mad u cant beat me. Too bad u copied my boat to a tee. That floor u have in ur boat looks familiar, so does ur foot rests, oh yeah and the list goes on and on. I guess ur boat isn't solely urs cause that means the bank owns the boat. We can play both ways.
    Last edited by progression22; 10-08-2014 at 10:09 AM.
    SOB RACING!!! Because Golf, Basketball, Football and Baseball takes only one BALL!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I have a big mouth and u will not be able to shut it. It's mine, I drive it, it's stays with me. So it's mine.. sounds like we have a hater....or someone is mad u cant beat me. Too bad u copied my boat to a tee. That floor u have in ur boat looks familiar, so does ur foot rests, oh yeah and the list goes on and on. I guess ur boat isn't solely urs cause that means the bank owns the boat. We can play both ways.
    As a newbie who's read many of these threads it appears there is a common theme a few instigators that ruin all the good threads. Progression 22 beautiful boat good luck with your setup and honestly who's business is it how you acquired your ride totally petty and well the sign of a hater to even mention it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanrunner1 View Post
    As a newbie who's read many of these threads it appears there is a common theme a few instigators that ruin all the good threads. Progression 22 beautiful boat good luck with your setup and honestly who's business is it how you acquired your ride totally petty and well the sign of a hater to even mention it!
    First off welcome to the board. Thank you!!!! 2nd yes there are alot of haters and they hate cause they are all Internet racers. Once someone calls their nonsense speeds out they start hating cause u know they can't beat the undisputed champion.
    SOB RACING!!! Because Golf, Basketball, Football and Baseball takes only one BALL!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 more response.... Who do you think did some of the work on "your boat" before you bought it. If you need a loan for a boat you shouldnt buy it either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeylarge View Post
    1 more response.... Who do you think did some of the work on "your boat" before you bought it. If you need a loan for a boat you shouldnt buy it either.
    Yes its called you cleaned it mikeycopycat...... and no I don't have a loan on any of the boats I own now or the past.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes its called you cleaned it mikeycopycat...... and no I don't have a loan on any of the boats I own now or the past.
    WOW I did not know he cleaned your boat funny well did he at least do a good job? The boat cleaner questioning the owners finances hysterical!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like to stir things a bit… from my reading this was the fastest progression
    and quite a history to go with it
    77 challenger 200 yami
    82 shadow 3.6 gt sold
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=g...&v=09QazIq2FgY

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have heard that boat was fast in the flats. That boat flipped over a long time before we started the sob runs. Its a light weight that I don't think, could take long runs of abuse without breaking. So that being said, the unicorns of the boating legends just so happen never to show up. Sort of like some of the guys today. They make hydrostreams and stv's for the flats. Progression's are a offshore performance boat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think 2001 but not 100% sure

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    greg it was benders boat…… was hit by a drunk and than he had yours built
    77 challenger 200 yami
    82 shadow 3.6 gt sold
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=g...&v=09QazIq2FgY

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by berzerko View Post
    greg it was benders boat…… was hit by a drunk and than he had yours built
    You should have bought it Bobby !...even if it was too light, you could have just added more glass mat easily .
    1990 22' Activator Yami HPDI 300-sold-86.4
    1976 21' Challenger 2002 3.1 Yami 250 Vmax phase lll 89.7-sold
    1982 21' Superboat 300merc-87
    1990 22' Activator yami OX66 Vmax 250-84.2
    1982 30' Scarab-twin 200 Merc-sold
    1979 21' Challenger 300 Evenrude-sold
    1979 21' Superboat 200 Merc-sold-72

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast