User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ what boat do you have now / any pics ? I know your Red one hauled the mail for sure, it was a pretty badd azz boat....
    God, Country, and Fast Boats
    SPECIAL BOAT TEAM 12/ HSB'S SOC NSWU-1

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140910951819029528528-1.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	307422
    SOB RACING!!! Because Golf, Basketball, Football and Baseball takes only one BALL!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by specboatops View Post
    ^ what boat do you have now / any pics ? I know your Red one hauled the mail for sure, it was a pretty badd azz boat....
    Thanks alot of people don't know..hahah
    SOB RACING!!! Because Golf, Basketball, Football and Baseball takes only one BALL!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn that yellow one looks real nice, I thought you were out of the game but it looks like you're just sitting in the weeds waiting to put the smack down on unsuspecting SOB's in your area, I miss all the banter going back and forth from you guys, I remember you used to meet at ( Tanner I think it was ) on Wednesdays, I couldn't get on here fast enough on Thursday to see who did what, those were some great/ funny posts back in the day, Phastboat was pretty funny too. Good Times !!! Keep us updated on the new ride, again, that pic looks friggin awesome !
    God, Country, and Fast Boats
    SPECIAL BOAT TEAM 12/ HSB'S SOC NSWU-1

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by specboatops View Post
    Damn that yellow one looks real nice, I thought you were out of the game but it looks like you're just sitting in the weeds waiting to put the smack down on unsuspecting SOB's in your area, I miss all the banter going back and forth from you guys, I remember you used to meet at ( Tanner I think it was ) on Wednesdays, I couldn't get on here fast enough on Thursday to see who did what, those were some great/ funny posts back in the day, Phastboat was pretty funny too. Good Times !!! Keep us updated on the new ride, again, that pic looks friggin awesome !

Thanks funny u should say that, u are 100% correct. We only played around in 1 run and i dont think people were ready for me. this year I worked all the bugs out of the setup next year I'll be sitting on top like I never left.....lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all I never claimed to be the fastest,especially when I was going by boats that claimed much higher speeds than I know my boat was running so numbers dont really matter to me.I also could have gained 3-4 mph if I took out my bunk cushions stripped the boat down and ran 3 gals of gas.That is not the point,it still makes no sense to run the boat on its side,you will not get more speed than running high and straight on the pad.By the way I do not have my 22 anymore I now have a Progression 27 I/O.And good luck with your new 22 if thats the one that was at Rabo its a very nice package,maybe see you out there next year at a local run or on the Great South Bay. back on point Progression builds a great quality boat.
    27 Progression IO 22 Progression 300xs sold http://youtu.be/_K8boEfKrx4

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that's what you THINK, be my guest. I know from experience and endless testing. Stinks that you do not have a 22 anymore but ill have no problem running next to your 27 in the ruff stuff. Yes thank you, its at raybo right now getting some glass work right now. Kevin builds the best boat with outstanding quality. If I never broke one nobody will!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You bet they do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look forward to seeing you out there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by progression22 View Post
    If that's what you THINK, be my guest. I know from experience and endless testing. Stinks that you do not have a 22 anymore but ill have no problem running next to your 27 in the ruff stuff. Yes thank you, its at raybo right now getting some glass work right now. Kevin builds the best boat with outstanding quality. If I never broke one nobody will!!!!
    Doesnt king david own the boat..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeylarge View Post
    Doesnt king david own the boat..
    No he doesn't and just to let u know king David is a 4 year old kid

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where is Jerry when you need him!!.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So just to clear things up who does own the yellow 22 Progression now?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you or Mike want to know my inner working of my life. Please put a wig on and and come over and I'll treat you like my wife. If not shut it cause we both own the boat. I'm the only one who drives it. If anyone else want to talk **** let's do it on the water but I know for a fact none of you guys will cause u cant.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting thread here..........I have looked over the rear bottom/pad on a 22' Progression and in curiosity compared it to the linder 21' boat bottom. The pad is wider at 7" (vs.6") and it has a steeper deadrise to the first chines (24 vs. 21 degree) that brings the first chines about 3" closer together. The initial steeper rise would make sense it would help to cut big waves put also might make it harder to ride 'straight' while climbing on the pad at highest speeds. To handle the boats weight and run straight it must be mainly running on the first chines also for most speeds except the very highest when it could well change and carry on the pad and just one chine. This would cause a more pronounced lean then if same would happen to a linder 21' hull but makes sense how speed would also then increase due to less wetted surface.

I can say first hand Gm had mastered his red one and it also would lean at his highest speeds when driven alone.
    Last edited by dnelson964; 10-08-2014 at 08:37 AM.
    1990 22' Activator Yami HPDI 300-sold-86.4
    1976 21' Challenger 2002 3.1 Yami 250 Vmax phase lll 89.7-sold
    1982 21' Superboat 300merc-87
    1990 22' Activator yami OX66 Vmax 250-84.2
    1982 30' Scarab-twin 200 Merc-sold
    1979 21' Challenger 300 Evenrude-sold
    1979 21' Superboat 200 Merc-sold-72

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast