Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try reading the link I provided, u keep proving yourself more clueless with every post u make. Blow over typically is from excessive trim, and a gearcase falling off is hardly the boats fault. I'm done.
    action mobile marine, 772 528 0754, dealers for aces fuel products,wolf efi, pro marine,latham and gaffrig/livorsi. we build gearcases and modify them(3 litre) to ratchet, and powerheads as well. 21 skater/3 litre wolf efi 113 mph the engine build http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-3-litre-build

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m being nice having nice comments n all u do is try to belittle me any publication says skater makes boAt from 24-50 no speak of 21. All I️ said is a 21 is dangorous n 90% agree but won’t say it its prob the most dangerous cat ever made. I️ don’t see extreames or trucks flying out the door. I’ll take 120 in a 28 skater all day that’s y they sell here in days 21s take months to an uneducated boater n he stoped making 24s to btw the last 24 was like 2003 to me I️ say that’s discontinued I’m arguing w a water skier that uses a skater or tunnel it beginning to be a joke man. Find 1 dream n flyer that will water ski off a 21 skater just 1 in print not he said she said a 21 skater w a single might be the most dangerous boat in the world probably the people on the site that know me know I️ have a very high boTing iq. U my friend don’t. Cause a 21 skater is dangerous to turn at slow speeds and dangerous to turn at high speeds and the only 21 skater is ever get in again is black n has worked Twins and goes well I️ to the 120s but u will out drive him to cause I️ wouldn’t get on skis on that if u paid me a million dollars. go by a ski boAt if that’s your thing but your on the wrong site even bringing up that word on this sight this sight has seemed to turn into what everybody thinks but I️ say it there’s 1 or 2 that r like me but I’m not gunna blow up there spots but feel free to catch my back cause I️ know at least 80% agree w every word I️ said Have fun skiing in all seriousness I️ hope u don’t hurt yaself
    11757 btw lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think this guy is blowerboy best friend lol

5. Likes mrcrsr liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitthestix View Post
    I’m being nice having nice comments n all u do is try to belittle me any publication says skater makes boAt from 24-50 no speak of 21. All I️ said is a 21 is dangorous n 90% agree but won’t say it its prob the most dangerous cat ever made. I️ don’t see extreames or trucks flying out the door. I’ll take 120 in a 28 skater all day that’s y they sell here in days 21s take months to an uneducated boater n he stoped making 24s to btw the last 24 was like 2003 to me I️ say that’s discontinued I’m arguing w a water skier that uses a skater or tunnel it beginning to be a joke man. Find 1 dream n flyer that will water ski off a 21 skater just 1 in print not he said she said a 21 skater w a single might be the most dangerous boat in the world probably the people on the site that know me know I️ have a very high boTing iq. U my friend don’t. Cause a 21 skater is dangerous to turn at slow speeds and dangerous to turn at high speeds and the only 21 skater is ever get in again is black n has worked Twins and goes well I️ to the 120s but u will out drive him to cause I️ wouldn’t get on skis on that if u paid me a million dollars. go by a ski boAt if that’s your thing but your on the wrong site even bringing up that word on this sight this sight has seemed to turn into what everybody thinks but I️ say it there’s 1 or 2 that r like me but I’m not gunna blow up there spots but feel free to catch my back cause I️ know at least 80% agree w every word I️ said Have fun skiing in all seriousness I️ hope u don’t hurt yaself

is gone

7. Likes Dave Strong, Capt.Insane-o liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was 4-5 exclamation points last I️ heard that’s same as period n for some reason any I️ and .turn to boxes. It weird but I️ pissed my pants when I️ saw that guy. Ain’t he the best!
    11757 btw lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I must have missed something. Sounds like wicked wants to go skiing but not behind a 21 skater. Come on down to FL., the water temp is still in the 70s on the river and I can take you skiing behind something that you will feel comfortable with (thumbs up signal if I am going too fast and the same thumbs up if we are going too slow). Nobody that I know of logs more hours year after year in a 21 skater then Charlie. He would be a great tow driver for you...

Joe

10. Likes Dave Strong, AZMIDLYF, mrcrsr liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No far from best friends. But give credit where credit is due. How many blow overs do u hear of on 28s? None. I️ have a sence of humor. The pic of the alian guy had me crying. But u would waterski off a skater? A 21 w a skier your propobly in triple didgets. And if u ski slow your asking for a roll over and what’s that gunna do to the guy at the end of the ski rope.... nothing good .....90 # of the people on here has never seen triple didgets I️ hate to say it but thats y all the tuff guys erased everything they wrote cause no one can believe a sob that’s 24 ft can out run a 21 skater
    11757 btw lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No far from best friends. But give credit where credit is due. How many blow overs do u hear of on 28s? None. I️ have a sence of humor. The pic of the alian guy had me crying. But u would waterski off a skater? A 21 w a skier your propobly in triple didgets. And if u ski slow your asking for a roll over and what’s that gunna do to the guy at the end of the ski rope.... nothing good .....90 # of the people on here has never seen triple didgets I️ hate to say it but thats y all the tuff guys erased everything they wrote cause no one can believe a sob that’s 24 ft can out run a 21 skater
    I’m ready to run that 24 sob 😎
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EE75C2DB-8061-4AFA-97F2-AF8A793CA828.jpeg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knife to a gun fight??

I CAN ALWAYS MAKE ANOTHER DOLLAR, BUT I CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER DAY

14. Likes mrcrsr liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I️ I’m reading is from there site a 21 goes 107 n they said a 24 is faster ..sort of like that’s the knife in the gun fight against a 24 or 28 w twins. Both capable of over 120 ....at Loto same guy ran 121 in 04 122 in05 123 in 05 w a 24. And in 17 ran the exact same 123 with a 28. 24s n 28s go the same speed w equal power

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I️ I’m reading is from there site a 21 goes 107 n they said a 24 is faster ..sort of like that’s the knife in the gun fight against a 24 or 28 w twins. Both capable of over 120 ....at Loto same guy ran 121 in 04 122 in05 123 in 05 w a 24. And in 17 ran the exact same 123 with a 28. 24s n 28s go the same speed w equal power
    Hey wat do you run on Long Island and in wat area just picked up a new boat and looking for people to ride with don’t really know anyone with performance boats.. thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    18' tunnel that goes mid 70's, has good freeboard, and is good for skiing? That would be my old Hydrostram Virage. Not in the same league as a 21 Skater for rough water or build quality or cost. I had a lot of fun with mine.

18. Likes mrcrsr liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually lindy to amity. But far end fire island to the mile
    11757 btw lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 16winder View Post
    Hey wat do you run on Long Island and in wat area just picked up a new boat and looking for people to ride with don’t really know anyone with performance boats.. thanks
    More than welcome to join if your on the south shore pm me.
    11757 btw lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast