Hello,
I have an offshore trim set up on a 225 promax. For the most part the trim works like it is supposed too. However, there are times when the trim at the wheel won't work, but trim at the engine will. I have never had the trim at the engine NOT work. When the trim at the wheel isn't working, I can hear the pump "clicking" but the engine won't trim. But I can walk to the back and trim it down or up.

Sometimes, but not always, I can rev the engine and the trim will start working. Other times this will not work. Another thing that happens- When the trim isn't working at the wheel I will trim down at the engine, get on plane, and then the trim will start working again. But other times I can drive for miles on plane and the trim still wont work.

I think this may be something electrical but I am not very experienced with this.
A little more information that may be useful- My battery may be getting bad. It seems like the trim problem acts up more when the battery gets low. I also just had to replace the stator and switch boxes on this engine. Before I switched the stator the engine would run at low voltage and I think that may have hurt the battery.

Any help is very much appreciated!!
Thanks!