Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two Mercury 300X Motors Available-LH & RH 1.62:1 Sport Masters-Fresh Water Only!!

I have 2 fresh water Mercury 300X motors for sale. My Cougar 22MTR has been sold and delivered to the new owner and my new 22MTR already has 2-300Xs on it, so I don't need these engines.

The first one is a 2003 Mercury 300X that was one me previous 22MTR that Euroski now owns. It has only 134 total hours and with only 3.3 hours on a fresh rebuild which included sleeves in #1 and #2. The other cylinders were checked and were with-in spec. All new Mercury rings, bearings, seals and gaskets were used in the re-assembly (receipts available). There was a small hole (size of a quarter) in the front half that has been professionally welded. It is still in the break-in mode. I had the injectors cleaned and flowed as well. The motor has a 1.62:1 Sport Master gear case that has the billet drive shaft seal and the double seal shift shaft conversion. The motor also has the 20" heavy duty offshore mid section with the single ram trim and the boat mounted trim pump and oil tank (both included). The cowl is in good condition but the decals are pealing in places, which is an easy fix. I have owned the motor since 53 hours. The motor was re-built due to a premature lower main crank bearing failure. If you are looking for an upgrade to your current power, this is the one. I am asking $11,500 US and I will consider serious offers.

Compression Numbers: #1-130 #2-140 #3-130 #4-130 #5-140 #6-140. With only 4 hours since the rebuild, I don't believe the rings have been fully seated in.

The photos show the leak down numbers and the run history on the motor since the rebuild and the total hours. I will post the info on the other motor separately.
    Thanks
    Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg   006.jpg   005.jpg   008.jpg   015 (2).jpg  

016 (2).jpg   018 (2).jpg   017 (2).jpg   019 (2).jpg   020 (2).jpg  

001.jpg   002 (2).jpg   003 (2).jpg   004 (2).jpg   005 (2).jpg  

Last edited by Hydrogasm; 12-06-2017 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Added info!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two Mercury 300X Motors Available-LH & RH 1.62:1 Sport Masters-Fresh Water Only!!

The second motor is the motor that came on my last Cougar 22MTR. It is a 2004 300X with only 87.7 total hours and only 11.4 hours on a factory long block that was replaced by Mercury under warranty (receipt available) due to a premature crank shaft failure. The motor also has a 20" Offshore mid as well. The motor includes the trim pump and oil tank. For anyone that is interested in doing twins on their boat like I was originally planning to do, the motor can also be bought with a LH 1.62:1 Sport Master gear case, that was rebuilt with all new bearing and seals including Todd's billet drive shaft and shift shaft seal pieces. It has 0 hours since being rebuilt and all Mercury parts were used in the re-assembly. This motor is in great condition as well. I am asking $13,500 US for the motor. Let me know if you have any questions. The best way to reach me is by e-mail at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca
    Thanks
    Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cyl 4.jpg   Cyl 5.jpg   Cyl 6.jpg   LD 1.jpg   LD 2.jpg  

LD 3.jpg   LD 4.jpg   LD 5.jpg   LD 6.jpg   RH 1.jpg  

RH 2.jpg   RH 3.jpg   RH 4.jpg   RH 5.jpg   LH Sport Master 004.jpg  

LH Sport Master 003.jpg   LH Sport Master 002.jpg   LH Sport Master 001.jpg   011.jpg   015.jpg  

009.jpg   010.jpg   011.jpg   012.jpg   LH Sport Master 005.jpg  

Cyl 1.jpg   Cyl 2.jpg   Cyl 3.jpg  
    Last edited by Hydrogasm; 10-15-2017 at 08:01 PM. Reason: added more photos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For anyone that is interested in both motors to do twins on a boat, I have a pair of Latham wing plates, a pair of SeaStar HC6345 cylinders and a SeaStar Pro Sport Tilt Helm available separately as well.
    Thanks
    Gary

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both motors are available separately and the first buyer gets to choose which engine and gear case they want. I can build crates and ship them as well. The last 300X that I sold when crated was 6' x 4' x 2' weighing about 700lbs. I can ship it from my work in Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, B4R 1A2 and we have a fork lift to load it. Please e-mail me with any questions at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca
    Thanks
    Gary
    Last edited by Hydrogasm; 01-10-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogasm View Post
    I have 2 fresh water Mercury 300X motors for sale. My Cougar 22MTR has been sold and delivered to the new owner and my new 22MTR already has 2-300Xs on it, so I don't need these engines.

The first one is a 2003 Mercury 300X that was one me previous 22MTR that Euroski now owns. It has only 134 total hours and with only 3.3 hours on a fresh rebuild which included sleeves in #1 and #2. The other cylinders were checked and were with-in spec. All new Mercury rings, bearings, seals and gaskets were used in the re-assembly (receipts available). There was a small hole (size of a quarter) in the front half that has been professionally welded. It is still in the break-in mode. I had the injectors cleaned and flowed as well. The motor has a 1.62:1 Sport Master gear case that has the billet drive shaft seal and the double seal shift shaft conversion. The motor also has the 20" heavy duty offshore mid section with the single ram trim and the boat mounted trim pump and oil tank (both included). The cowl is in good condition but the decals are pealing in places, which is an easy fix. I have owned the motor since 53 hours. The motor was re-built due to a premature lower main crank bearing failure. If you are looking for an upgrade to your current power, this is the one. I am asking $11,500 US and I will consider serious offers.

Compression Numbers: #1-130 #2-140 #3-130 #4-130 #5-140 #6-140. With only 4 hours since the rebuild, I don't believe the rings have been fully seated in.

The photos show the leak down numbers and the run history on the motor since the rebuild and the total hours. I will post the info on the other motor separately.
    Thanks
    Gary
    UPDATE!!
    There is a deal pending on this motor with the RH Sport Master gear case pending payment and pick up this weekend. I will post the results once that happens.
    Thanks
    Gary

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogasm View Post
    UPDATE!!
    There is a deal pending on this motor with the RH Sport Master gear case pending payment and pick up this weekend. I will post the results once that happens.
    Thanks
    Gary
    Buyer never showed up, so both motors are still available. E-mail me directly at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca with any questions or offers on either or both engines.
    Thanks
    Gary
    Last edited by Hydrogasm; 10-15-2017 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Spelling!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of interest in the motors but they are both still available. E-mail me directly at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca with any questions or offers.
    Thanks
    Gary

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Over 1,100 views but both motors are still available. Someone must be looking to re-power their boat over the winter. Let's hear some serious offers at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca
    Thanks
    Gary
    Last edited by Hydrogasm; 10-25-2017 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Spelling!

9. Likes seychellesboy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am hoping to pick up my new boat on Nov 18th in Madison, Wisconsin, weather permitting and I will be travelling through the states from Maine, so I may be able to help with delivery if a buyer wanted to meet me along the way for either motor. E-mail me directly at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca to discuss possible options.
    Thanks
    Gary
    Last edited by Hydrogasm; 10-26-2017 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Location change

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still lots of inquiries but no one has pulled the trigger yet. As I said above, I may be able to help with delivery along my way to pick up my new boat. E-mail me directly at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca with any questions or offers.
    Thanks
    Gary

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're rollin' just about right past me on your way to pickup your rig! Wish I was in a position to make an offer at this point.

GLWS!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Droozki
    I was planning on travelling through the US to Wisconsin but I can change my route if you can come up with the funds. You have a few days to see what you can do. E-mail me directly at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca with your contact number and let's see what we can come up with.
    Thanks
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Droozki View Post
    You're rollin' just about right past me on your way to pickup your rig! Wish I was in a position to make an offer at this point.

GLWS!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gary, I'd hafta sell a couple of bikes first, and from my experience, that's not likely to happen in the next few days.

However, should the unlikely happen, I have your email addy.

Droozki

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sent you an email Gary.... hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just replied to your e-mail.
    Thanks
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by sp123 View Post
    sent you an email Gary.... hopefully we can work something out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast