Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very very nice laser 420

Have a friend that is selling a super clean 91 laser 420 with original 200xri. Motor was rebuilt last year by the same guy that builds my race engines. All new vertex pistons rings bearings ECT.. The boat is in unbelievable shape for a 91 no major rash. Could use a lite buff and coat of wax but gel in excellent condition. The interior is also in excellent shape. The only 2 blems I found were on back of passenger and front edge of rear seat on passenger side. It's from a tube rubbing on but very minor. The paint on motor is also in excellent shape very few blems. Sits on Oklahoma trailer also in excellent shape with new tires and bearings. The only thing the boat needs is someone to hook up to and put it in the water. Always kept in his garage when not being used. He wasn't getting enough exposure where he was trying to sell it so I had him drop it at my shop. He bought brand new open bow glasstron with g2 and that's why he's selling. I have tons of pics but easier for me to text them so pm me with number. Hope I'm not breaking any S&F rules posting this but it's so nice I had to throw it up here. He's asking $7900 but wants to sell but also not going to give it away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170825_102910976_HDR.jpg   IMG_20170825_102855647.jpg  
    Last edited by 97 TWISTER; 08-27-2017 at 01:30 PM. Reason: info

2. Likes 89LASER liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the length of that boat? I tried to google it but had no luck of finding any info at all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its 20' and I think its a 420 SE I will ask my buddy for more info. I am not familiar with this model either but looks like a quality built boat. I'm as most am more familiar with 380, LTV and there bass boat. I can also get the HIN if that helps. If you PM me I will send you his contact info he can tell you more. Like I said just thought it would make someone a great lake/river boat. It is in super nice shape and IMO priced fair.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a 422 SE (special edition). Listed at 20'8''. I bought one last year from Milwaukee area. Put a 225x on it and Sea Star 8" jack plate and Sea Star pro steering in. Love the boat. Smooth running, corners great. Still trying props but will break 80 with 1 person, 72 with 5 people a lab and big cooler, with a 28p prop. Tons of room in cockpit. May add a couple more inches set back and play with props more. I think 83 is doable with that engine. IMO it could handle a 300xs weight wise. Couldn't be happier, a nice go fast family boat. Mine has a Kevlar stamp on transom. Not sure if it has Kevlar just in transom or what. Whole boat is solid as a rock.

6. Thanks 97 TWISTER thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster1 View Post
    It's a 422 SE (special edition). Listed at 20'8''. I bought one last year from Milwaukee area. Put a 225x on it and Sea Star 8" jack plate and Sea Star pro steering in. Love the boat. Smooth running, corners great. Still trying props but will break 80 with 1 person, 72 with 5 people a lab and big cooler, with a 28p prop. Tons of room in cockpit. May add a couple more inches set back and play with props more. I think 83 is doable with that engine. IMO it could handle a 300xs weight wise. Couldn't be happier, a nice go fast family boat. Mine has a Kevlar stamp on transom. Not sure if it has Kevlar just in transom or what. Whole boat is solid as a rock.
    Thanks for info and now that you say 422 SE that's what he said it is. I have CRS and don't know a lot about laser's.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 97 TWISTER View Post
    Have a friend that is selling a super clean 91 laser 420 with original 200xri. Motor was rebuilt last year by the same guy that builds my race engines. All new vertex pistons rings bearings ECT.. The boat is in unbelievable shape for a 91 no major rash. Could use a lite buff and coat of wax but gel in excellent condition. The interior is also in excellent shape. The only 2 blems I found were on back of passenger and front edge of rear seat on passenger side. It's from a tube rubbing on but very minor. The paint on motor is also in excellent shape very few blems. Sits on Oklahoma trailer also in excellent shape with new tires and bearings. The only thing the boat needs is someone to hook up to and put it in the water. Always kept in his garage when not being used. He wasn't getting enough exposure where he was trying to sell it so I had him drop it at my shop. He bought brand new open bow glasstron with g2 and that's why he's selling. I have tons of pics but easier for me to text them so pm me with number. Hope I'm not breaking any S&F rules posting this but it's so nice I had to throw it up here. He's asking $7900 but wants to sell but also not going to give it away.
    Is this boat still available? I’m in Milwaukee and am interested. If you can post a contact we can speak in person about it as I’m interested. Would like to see more pics of interior/ motor. Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I'm sorry it sold