Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Triad STV River Rocket

**SOLD**
    Boat is a 2008 Triad STV River Rocket with custom 15” transom and 5” jack plate. Lay-up is a special blend with kevlar including the latest Triad racing brace system. No other Triad STV lake boat was built with the rigidity of a race boat, which makes for a near perfect ride. Hull and deck weight is less than 625 lb. Engine is a 2005 Mercury Racing 280 SS (stock ECU 7750 rpm). The boat is better than new and the engine has very few hours. Interior is custom made and is unique to this specific boat. Autometer marine gauges, GPS speedometer with recall, Hummingbird depth gauge, T&H top load Hot Foot, Teleflex Marine Pro Trim, In-controls shifter and mechanical trim indicator, Navigation lights, Seastar hydraulic steering, Weldon racing fuel pump, JEGS racing fuel filter, Rule automatic bilge pump and Odyssey racing battery. Sound system is a Kenwood head unit with remote control and USB drive. Speakers are all Memphis M class which are made with real carbon fiber drivers, (4) 6 1/2” and a single 12” sub. All powered by a Memphis Belle 16-MCH600 amp. Trailer is a custom built 2010 Hustler with tandem axles, disc brakes (rear axle only), LED lights, stainless fenders, deluxe diamond plate steps, matching spare, HD trailer jack and charcoal capeted bunks.

$42,900.00 would buy the complete package, no trades or separating.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1039.jpg 
Views:	3077 
Size:	286.1 KB 
ID:	384593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1037.jpg 
Views:	2065 
Size:	325.4 KB 
ID:	384592Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image 4.jpeg 
Views:	1818 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	384591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image 5.jpeg 
Views:	1708 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	384590Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1038.jpg 
Views:	2007 
Size:	375.5 KB 
ID:	384589

Below is how Wally himself described this boat:

2008 TRIAD Wally and Robbie hand built STV River Rocket. "THE LAST STV I BUILT."

We pulled the deck of this boat out of the mold with Jack Barsh standing there, the day he purchased the STV molds from me.
    Way too many options to list all of them

$4,000 + stereo, amp, speakers
    Special engineered Laminate schedule, biaxial and triaxial stitched reinforcing fibers fabrics
    Double KEBXMP-1208 biaxial Kevlar lay up
    Custom engineered, "cooked, and modified" Alpha Chemical Company 100% modified vinyl ester resin no one else can buy
    Re designed and engineered structural bracing,
    stringers, transom, and floors, construction, side floors in sponsons
    brand new 15" 280 HP Mercury 2.5 Racing Engine, looks like it was unboxed this am
    $6,000 custom built Black ultra high gloss Hustler tandem trailer w custom wheels and tires (2nd trailer) 1st one was not perfect.(had to put (8) coats of wax on it before boat went on it)
    4 colors in the gelcoat - perfect and flawless- white base, stripes are black, charcoal and red
    carbon fiber dash Auto meter gauges
    In Control shifter in a TRIAD carbon fiber console shifter box
    custom interior (3rd one) (1st 2 interiors were not perfect)
    SeaStar hydraulic steering wth "blinker" trim on helm
    Custom Jack Plate
    Odyssey battery
    Built in "out of view" glove compartments and storage areas
    Blueprinted bottom, re gelled, sanded to 4,000 grit and buffed, polished so it looks like no one has touched it
    Probably has 100+ coats of wax on rig, boat, motor, and trailer included.
    Other custom options never done and never seen on any other River Rocket on planet Earth

Stored covered in a climate controlled attached to house garage, high gloss epoxy floors…….. you can lick the floor.
    This boat needs absolutely NOTHING
    Last edited by TCBateman; 04-17-2018 at 04:18 PM.
    Travis Bateman

2. Likes V-bottom, pkstv, Michael J Giesler liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you consider $35,000 for the complete package ?

4. Thanks steven engholm thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow that is gorgeous! having owned a Wally Built Euro, he's a master and an artist for sure. And now owning a RR, what a blast, you have a great boat there!! GLWS!!

6. Thanks RLP thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gotta love something with that is a documented part of history like this...beautiful rig

Joe

8. Likes Zukiride liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the compliments!!

I can't consider the offer of $35K for this boat which is really in new condition with very few hours. I'd have to admit that the condition of this boat now is better than when it left Triad. It has basically sat in my garage with barely any exposure to the environment. This boat is one of a kind and practically NEW. However, with that in mind, I would consider more reasonable offers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5714.jpg  

10. Likes Michael J Giesler, Zukiride liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TCBateman View Post
    Thanks for the compliments!!

I can't consider the offer of $35K for this boat which is really in new condition with very few hours. I'd have to admit that the condition of this boat now is better than when it left Triad. It has basically sat in my garage with barely any exposure to the environment. This boat is one of a kind and practically NEW. However, with that in mind, I would consider more reasonable offers.
    Thanks for the reply. I guess I don't understand the resale value of your boat. I've recently priced a new boat from Full Throttle and these boats must hold their value very well....I'm new to these boats so I guess I've got some more research to do. Thanks again and my offer stands should you decide to sell the boat at a used boat price. Did I mention I have cash now....🙂

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by H2Ocan View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I guess I don't understand the resale value of your boat. I've recently priced a new boat from Full Throttle and these boats must hold their value very well....I'm new to these boats so I guess I've got some more research to do. Thanks again and my offer stands should you decide to sell the boat at a used boat price. Did I mention I have cash now....
    Apples and Oranges--It's really not fair to call this a used boat but it has been ran. I've been with him on two of the probably five outings this boat has been on. I'll put money up that you WILL NOT find a NEW STV as nice and loaded as this one (let alone the value of the special structure). I've bought several items from him and don't think twice knowing the condition of all his newsed stuff. Maybe the CANADIANS that have come all the way down here to buy other STV's of his will chime in. Lemme know how much you wanna wager.

Scott

100+mph in 800' STV River Rocket w/modified 260 SOLD

100+mph GPS'd TRIAD V-21 w/stock 2.5 260 SS (85mph wid da 200EFI so far!!!!!) SOLD

22' SmokerCraft Deck Boat wid a 200EFI(not GPS'd Yet)
    ALLISON XB2002-Gotta rig it now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is 9 years old and used. no matter how good of care has been taken with it, it is still used. It is a beautiful rig and I'm sure the owner is very attached, that does not make his price unreasonable though.

14. Likes Esox4130 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah Burns View Post
    it is 9 years old and used. no matter how good of care has been taken with it, it is still used. It is a beautiful rig and I'm sure the owner is very attached, that does not make his price unreasonable though.
    I re-did my River Rocket a couple years ago (new everything) and I have more than this in it...It just depends on if you want average or something above average. The value is going to be determined the day that it gets sold.

Joe

16. Thanks TCBateman thanked for this post
    Likes Noah Burns, Zukiride liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    H2Ocan, If you're seriously interested in buying an STV River Rocket, which I believe you are, then you should arrange to come look at this boat in person. You will be impressed with the options and attention to detail that went into this build. I have had many Triad STV's some of which were featured in various Mercury publications and this boat is still my favorite. I sent you a private message earlier today which you could reply by PM to work out the details.
    Last edited by TCBateman; 08-22-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    Travis Bateman

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but There is a difference!!! And this is a deal with out The Wait!!! Jmo Wally had it Right!!

19. Thanks TCBateman thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care if the boat is 100 years old, if it's better than any new one that can be MFG'd then buying brand new would be a step down. Nothing against Jack, its just most people generally want to save as much money as possible and go the least expensive route, therefor will accept minor flaws or less quality rigging equipment etc.. This boat has none. Very hard to explain, but the man doubled the size of his house in order to build his environmentally controlled garage to store it in (I'd put his garage up against any sterile room in a hospital lol)
    As mentioned, no expense was spared in this boat. Since H2Ocan didn't take me up on my offer, I'll offer it to you. Ive only seen one other that even come close to this QUALITY and thats the red boat I think Pete Budka sp? owned. Be curious to know where it is. As far as unreasonably priced, people buy half a million dollar used skaters all day long.(2008 for $499950.00 on offshore only right now) Its worth what someone with real money will pay him and not for a dreamer.
    Now if ya really interested in buying the boat, talk to the man, but don't come on here and crap on his thread about what his boat is worth.

100+mph in 800' STV River Rocket w/modified 260 SOLD

100+mph GPS'd TRIAD V-21 w/stock 2.5 260 SS (85mph wid da 200EFI so far!!!!!) SOLD

22' SmokerCraft Deck Boat wid a 200EFI(not GPS'd Yet)
    ALLISON XB2002-Gotta rig it now

21. Likes Zukiride liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the insurance company would pay you in a total loss is what it worth. Market value. Nice boat. The 100 coats of wax alone add a lot of value.

23. Likes bearclaw liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That boat needs to be in my garage next to the 151 boat!

25. Likes TCBateman liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who's built anything from new knows the money it takes and that this is worth the money. Problem is that it's near impossible to sell anything over $25k on this website, it happens but is seldom. Most want to talk u down off $10k mirages and Stv with no power. Anyone who could swing the $42k in cash would buy larger.. GLWS

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast