Quote Originally Posted by Scream And Fly View Post
Hi All,

As you can see, i am running several weeks into overtime here. I apologize for that. The reason being is that I wanted to further refine the article, since I decided it should be released as a two-part series. This was decided because as it stands, this feature article is 14 pages, and will most certainly weigh in at close to 20 pages for publication here. That’s just too much for one article.

This particular assignment means a lot to me because as I began working on it, I realized there was so much about the E-Tec platform that I just did not know. Much of what I learned is very fascinating to me, and while I’ve always known that the E-Tec is a remarkable engine series, the fine details of the E-Tec technology and its development both educated and astonished me.

And so I’ve been extremely focused on making sure everything is presented 100% accurately and in a format that would flow really well. It is based on primary sources, as well as my own experiences with the E-Tec at the Evinrude press events. I really think you’ll all like this one a lot.

The first part will be on the home page in a week. The second part will follow right behind it.

Thank you for your patience everyone.

Greg
Hey! Post in your own damn thread. Coming in here and rambling on like you own the place, jeez.