Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattGreen View Post
    PnJ that is not a logical argument. Introducing Ficht issues is a tangent that has absolutely nothing to do with special service tools. Note that I specifically stated "service engineers", not "design engineers".
    With your apparent reluctance to consider purchasing any service tools, I'm interested in how you world diagnose and service a trim-n-tilt unit, shim a gearcase after replacing gears or shafts, or diagnose erratic ignition issues ? There are specific service tools that make these tasks relatively straightforward if you follow the manual. I bet with enough concentration somebody like you could even accomplish it.

Matt
    I'm still pissed you moved to the other side of the country...now I can't borrow your tools!

2. Likes MattGreen liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me I just wish he'd gimme a lil more credit for his avatar pic. Didn't used to bother me much as it does now ...

Ain't got much 'intellectual property', but I tries to hang on to what little I do ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nevrdull.jpg  
    Last edited by 71V153; 07-07-2017 at 07:45 PM.
    '71 Glastron V153 - Composite rebuild - Unceremoniously wrecked
    '81 Baja 15 SS - "nine-paged" '77 140
    '81 Carlson C500 Metric - Currently in foster care
    '70 something Speedcraft - Allison 16R clone - Undergoing restoration
    '79 Carlson CVZ 19 - Far back burner
    WALK TALL AND CARRY A BIG BILGE PUMP

4. Likes LittleCharger liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously, your pic? Lmoa PNJ , what happened to the your old avatar? Post a pic of your engines cowl or something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 71V153 View Post
    Me I just wish he'd gimme a lil more credit for his avatar pic. Didn't used to bother me much as it does now ...

Ain't got much 'intellectual property', but I tries to hang on to what little I do ...
    you dirty lying Bastard, we spoke about this pic and I said I found it on the net(google ) and that I woiuld take it off straight away.
    your words were "keep it, it dont bother me at all"

I have no problem in changing it, if you had ever asked me to remove it I would of in an instant

As for FMP I understand that you can never get piles because god made you the perfect arsehole.
    Last edited by phillnjack; 07-08-2017 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsehole, no man just speak my mind as you do and God made us equally proud. Nice Evinrude.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Phillnjack related to Tunnels???
    18 Talon/2.4 carb SOLD
    26 Deck Boat/250 Merc

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for a moment I thought I had yet another foolish adversary who fancy's his chances.
    Then saw who he is ha ha ha .
    someone get him a fire suit, he can no way handle this much heat...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phillnjack View Post
    you dirty lying Bastard, we spoke about this pic and I said I found it on the net(google ) and that I woiuld take it off straight away.
    your words were "keep it, it dont bother me at all"

I have no problem in changing it, if you had ever asked me to remove it I would of in an instant

As for FMP I understand that you can never get piles because god made you the perfect arsehole.

Yes it didn't bother me at first, but then it began to. So I dropped a couple subtle hints. Too subtle at first I guess. Regardless. No need for name calling and thank you for changing it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are not getting off the hook that easy, oh no not by a long way,
    people here need to know what you done and why you done it.
    And you have the cheek to say no name calling !!!!.......................Are you serious?

After what you have done ( I mean tried to do) you should be shot at dawn, killed, bought back to life then burned at the stake.

I have every right to call you whatever like, you implied I was a thief, that is defamation of character and it was not even in a private message, it
    was deliberately put on here for many people to see....

you are a liar, you told me I could use that image for whatever I wanted to.
    I told you at the time exactly where I got it from ( google in the public domain, no copywrite at all ).. its still there too and no you cannot delete it.
    I never got the picture from you as you full well know.

you came onto this topic and wrote that piece with just the one sole intention, to attack and make me look like a thief and to get people to be
    against me ..
    you wanted to look like the injured party and make me look the bad guy, a thief. and we all know nobody likes a petty thief.
    This was done purely to be seen as someone who sides with others trying to make yourself popular.

But infact it is clearly you who are the petty one as by your very statement you implied I had used that photographic image without permission andhad stolen it. therefore making me be the thief.
    That premeditated action of yours was what made the next poster remark " Seriously, your pic? " .
    Due to the implied statement it looked to all reading it that I had infact stolen the photograph from you..
    for this I retaliated and attacked that poster as he was obviously shocked that I had stooped to a low level of stealing a picture and not posting
    one of my own.

At no time have you asked me or implied to me on any forum or in a private message that you would prefer it if I remove the pic...

Anyone with an ounce of brains would read your post and instantly assume I stole that pic directly from you, you even had the audacity to say
    I had not given credit to you for it !!! why would I need to do that, I never even got the pic from you, I got a random pic of a omc silver streak
    propeller from google images, there was no mention of any Copywrite or ownership on the picture.

The very first time I posted the pic and you saw it you said it looked rather familiar, then the we had the conversation about the pic and
    you said I could do what I want with it, so I made it much smaller, changed its format and made it into an avatar.

Now who looks the plum ? me for using a pic I was told it was ok to use, or you for being a petty minded creep who deliberately set out to deceive people into thinking I am a thief ?

maybe you should apologise to other posters for getting them a bollocking due to your lack of truth and deliberate deception on the matter, and
    maybe next time you want to try and be a smarmy fool by turning people against someone you will realise that you are not half as clever as
    you think you are.

To be a good liar you need to have a good memory and also have a good idea what you might be up against when **** hits the fan.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much man. My comment is more jovially than anything else. Let it go.... after all the forum is for good intentions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phillnjack View Post
    you are not getting off the hook that easy, oh no not by a long way,
    people here need to know what you done and why you done it.
    And you have the cheek to say no name calling !!!!.......................Are you serious?

After what you have done ( I mean tried to do) you should be shot at dawn, killed, bought back to life then burned at the stake.

I have every right to call you whatever like, you implied I was a thief, that is defamation of character and it was not even in a private message, it
    was deliberately put on here for many people to see....

you are a liar, you told me I could use that image for whatever I wanted to.
    I told you at the time exactly where I got it from ( google in the public domain, no copywrite at all ).. its still there too and no you cannot delete it.
    I never got the picture from you as you full well know.

you came onto this topic and wrote that piece with just the one sole intention, to attack and make me look like a thief and to get people to be
    against me ..
    you wanted to look like the injured party and make me look the bad guy, a thief. and we all know nobody likes a petty thief.
    This was done purely to be seen as someone who sides with others trying to make yourself popular.

But infact it is clearly you who are the petty one as by your very statement you implied I had used that photographic image without permission andhad stolen it. therefore making me be the thief.
    That premeditated action of yours was what made the next poster remark " Seriously, your pic? " .
    Due to the implied statement it looked to all reading it that I had infact stolen the photograph from you..
    for this I retaliated and attacked that poster as he was obviously shocked that I had stooped to a low level of stealing a picture and not posting
    one of my own.

At no time have you asked me or implied to me on any forum or in a private message that you would prefer it if I remove the pic...

Anyone with an ounce of brains would read your post and instantly assume I stole that pic directly from you, you even had the audacity to say
    I had not given credit to you for it !!! why would I need to do that, I never even got the pic from you, I got a random pic of a omc silver streak
    propeller from google images, there was no mention of any Copywrite or ownership on the picture.

The very first time I posted the pic and you saw it you said it looked rather familiar, then the we had the conversation about the pic and
    you said I could do what I want with it, so I made it much smaller, changed its format and made it into an avatar.

Now who looks the plum ? me for using a pic I was told it was ok to use, or you for being a petty minded creep who deliberately set out to deceive people into thinking I am a thief ?

maybe you should apologise to other posters for getting them a bollocking due to your lack of truth and deliberate deception on the matter, and
    maybe next time you want to try and be a smarmy fool by turning people against someone you will realise that you are not half as clever as
    you think you are.

To be a good liar you need to have a good memory and also have a good idea what you might be up against when **** hits the fan.
    Um. Reread post #32.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And #38.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry FMP but this little prick put that on for the one reason only, to stir up crap...
    wtf does an avatar have to do with topic in hand ? absolutely nothing, there has not even been a mention of pictures on the topic.

he knows full well what he done, and why he done it.

why not simply ask me in a private message to not use the pic as an avatar if there was never any malice intended ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said, nice Evinrude. Maybe not as kick ass as a triple CHRYSLER but alright.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correction Phil: "Big Prick".

That's finished apologizing. Read the post(s) above if ya need clarification for my change of heart.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast