New to this type of boating, been on fishing boats all my life all over Florida Fresh and Salt.
this rig has the Trophy 24 4 blade, but it is for the smaller gear case, I guess that is common on these types of rigs, I have read on these forums 70 plus with these boat and motor combo's, so far best I have seen is 65, RPM seemed low to me, 5500 or so. I really didn't like the slip feel of the 24 so I put a large diameter prop on it, (Thunderbolt 21) off my bay boat, and love the hook and response but it is still same speed more RPM, seen 6400...
I have no intention of ever pulling anyone and don't need that last 1/2 mph that will sacrifice all the zip out of the mid-range. I am going to try a friends 23 tempest plus, however I tried those and rev 4's on my 22' bay boat w/ 250 SHO and didn't like neither of them for that application, to much bow lift and porpoise at low speed. I would like to find the prop that is best all around with typical load of 4 people and a cooler, and pick up a little more MPH and RPM when unloaded. So any one with similar set up please advise, I haven't measured the set back or height yet, I would estimate the C/L 2-3 " below hull, which seems really high to me since everything I have always done measured from the cav plate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	checkmate1.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	376230

Name:	checkmate2.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	376231

Name:	checkmate3.jpg