User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Have lived and worked in New Zealand ,Tahiti,Australia,Japan , south Korea, And now Suzhou in China
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwilfong View Post
    Well I am still waiting on the bunghole lesson?????????
    Gust so we are on the same page.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunghole Would not want some to think outer wise.
    Who brought up the fly thing in the first place.........
    iTS LIKE WHEN A PRETTY BIG BREASTED WOMEN WALKS BY !! ALL MEN STOP WORK INCLUDING GAYS !I
    Its why I prefer to employ and work with all women staff they don't get distracted so easily !
    Last edited by tunnels; 06-07-2017 at 09:26 PM.
    Messing round with boats is fun !! the learning never stops ,even after more than 30 years there's always something new happening somewhere ! BUT somethings never change and some problems never go away and just keep reoccurring !!so moved into Composite Forensics , Now that something completely new !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, equality

Have lived and worked in New Zealand ,Tahiti,Australia,Japan , south Korea, And now Suzhou in China
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    Yup, equality
    AND even ugly ones smell better,and work harder all the time, they are always busy, they listen , do what they are asked to do ,are more methodical and diligent , make as twice a good job as males !! AND most of all females have a legitimate reason to want to come to work all day because they have responsibilities of families to feed and keep together !
    Id rather work with a team of females any day !

Had one young lady working for me I made a leading hand and was an excellent chopper gun operator , gel coater, laminator AND used to do all the laying of mosaic tiles on the fibreglass spa pools and she did all the plumbing work !!. , The males had a real problem being told what to do and made to go back and recheck there work when they thought they were finished ,specially the older guys !! I backed Marion 100% and sent a couple of the older guys packing .
    We were a close knit almost like a family atmosphere at work and made 38 foot yachts, spa pools ,small sailing cats, clinker dinghies, fibreglass canopies for utility vehicles ,pool equipment slides and what ever else came along so everyone had to be versatile and be able to make anything ! Plus we were quite often asked to help the parent company in the next building when they got behind or were short of staff !
    Last edited by tunnels; 06-08-2017 at 01:51 AM.
    Messing round with boats is fun !! the learning never stops ,even after more than 30 years there's always something new happening somewhere ! BUT somethings never change and some problems never go away and just keep reoccurring !!so moved into Composite Forensics , Now that something completely new !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnels View Post
    AND even ugly ones smell better,and work harder all the time, they are always busy, they listen , do what they are asked to do ,are more methodical and diligent , make as twice a good job as males !! AND most of all females have a legitimate reason to want to come to work all day because they have responsibilities of families to feed and keep together !
    Id rather work with a team of females any day !

Had one young lady working for me I made a leading hand and was an excellent chopper gun operator , gel coater, laminator AND used to do all the laying of mosaic tiles on the fibreglass spa pools and she did all the plumbing work !!. , The males had a real problem being told what to do and made to go back and recheck there work when they thought they were finished ,specially the older guys !! I backed Marion 100% and sent a couple of the older guys packing .
    We were a close knit almost like a family atmosphere at work and made 38 foot yachts, spa pools ,small sailing cats, clinker dinghies, fibreglass canopies for utility vehicles ,pool equipment slides and what ever else came along so everyone had to be versatile and be able to make anything ! Plus we were quite often asked to help the parent company in the next building when they got behind or were short of staff !
    That's all just backwards from what it should be....we deserve the world we made, or allowed to happen...nobody's fault but our own.
    James H. W2F a V-King... Want 2 Fly a V-King

Dedicated Site for Hydrostreams >> http://hydrostreamforums.com/
    My Project 1979 V-King restore >> http://hydrostreamforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2761

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is the way the world is going. Women have inherent qualifications and MORE than equal rights, and will quickly tell you they are better than men at everything and anything. Men are useful for some initial instruction on how to do something. Once that is complete, then get out of the way and prepare to be told how it can be done better by her. I have worked with women in the marine industry. A few were wonderful to work with, but most were far from it. When they worked in a group, they needed a referee.....Always bickering. And god help you if you fired one of them.

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad, but true...
    James H. W2F a V-King... Want 2 Fly a V-King

Dedicated Site for Hydrostreams >> http://hydrostreamforums.com/
    My Project 1979 V-King restore >> http://hydrostreamforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2761

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just read this whole thread and I'm dying laughing haha. Tunnels sounds like the guy I would clock at a bar just because. Haha.

Moisture to sweat to bungholes to flies to women in the workforce. All while he keeps saying keep it boats. What a hypocrit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still waiting to here what he sticks in the bunghole and why.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    This Q and A thing is a crock. Even the correct answer is not good enough.....
    But no one gave the correct answer did they ! I was a little surprised you didn't guess it !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnels View Post
    But no one gave the correct answer did they ! I was a little surprised you didn't guess it !
    You are wrong, Mr. Tunnels. Many people guessed it.
    The problem came from contamination via H2O.
    From a respirator, from rain, from a leak in the roof, from a child splashing in a puddle next to the job... IT IS ALL THE SAME. Water.

You, Mr. Tunnels, are lame for the way you deliver it.
    Example... Someone will say they own a Blue car. You will say they are wrong, that they own an AQUA car. This game is stupid.

11. Likes texasvector liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TRY problem solving some time , its never just one simple thing

Quote Originally Posted by home made tunnel View Post
    You are wrong, Mr. Tunnels. Many people guessed it.
    The problem came from contamination via H2O.
    From a respirator, from rain, from a leak in the roof, from a child splashing in a puddle next to the job... IT IS ALL THE SAME. Water.

You, Mr. Tunnels, are lame for the way you deliver it.
    Example... Someone will say they own a Blue car. You will say they are wrong, that they own an AQUA car. This game is stupid.
    HOW MANY DIFFERENT SHADES OF BLUE ARE THERE??
    HOW DOES HE KNOW ITS BLUE ?? DID YOU ALSO KNOW A VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE OF MALES ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE PARTUALLY COLOUR BLIND ??
    WAS IT REALLY BLUE OR A SHADE OF GREEN !

Yes if I had just said water BUT that is telling me nothing !! Its where did the water actually came from and how did it get there is the point the excise !!
    Finding the causes of these things is what its all about !
    Intermittent problems are the hard ones to solve as to why , where ,how and who?? .

Yes it was obvious it was water and many people did guess THAT but the whole point is WHERE DID IT COME FROM ??
    That is the part you all missed !!I knew it was water when I took the photos BUT WHERE AND HOW DID IT GET THERE ????WHAT WAS THE CAUSE AND BY WHO ???
    Last edited by tunnels; 06-14-2017 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just blinked my eyes. You'll never guess why !!!

Wind blew in my eyes! You'll never guess what caused the wind!!!

Someone moved something near me. You'll never guess what or who!!!

The milk man!!! He closed a door. You'll never guess how fast!!!

15mph. See, I told you you're all wrong!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by home made tunnel View Post
    I just blinked my eyes. You'll never guess why !!!

Wind blew in my eyes! You'll never guess what caused the wind!!!

Someone moved something near me. You'll never guess what or who!!!

The milk man!!! He closed a door. You'll never guess how fast!!!

15mph. See, I told you you're all wrong!!!

Forensics

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Forensics used in boat building is just an educated guess really. Not that exact of a science and relies on eye witnesses for verification. You see the result of a problem, you guess what may have happened and then ask the worker what actually happened. You arrive at a conclusion.

2forensic

noun fo·ren·sic
    Definition of forensic

• 1: an argumentative exercise
    • 2forensics plural in form but singular or plural in construction : the art or study of argumentative discourse
    • 3forensics plural in form but singular or plural in construction : the application of scientific knowledge to legal problems; especially : scientific analysis of physical evidence (as from a crime scene)

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    Forensics used in boat building is just an educated guess really. Not that exact of a science and relies on eye witnesses for verification. You see the result of a problem, you guess what may have happened and then ask the worker what actually happened. You arrive at a conclusion.
    Never happens that easy !

2forensic

noun fo·ren·sic
    Definition of forensic

• 1: an argumentative exercise
    • 2forensics plural in form but singular or plural in construction : the art or study of argumentative discourse
    • 3forensics plural in form but singular or plural in construction : the application of scientific knowledge to legal problems; especially : scientific analysis of physical evidence (as from a crime scene)

You are seeking the truth to an event by exploring all the possible options and yes there is a element of guess work that need to be followed but what ever you have guessed has to be explored thoroughly as well . The collection of undeniable positive evidence by all and any means is where its at .Photos ,video , collection of off cuts and scraps of material samples of resins and gelcoats to confirm gel times and hardness , When you take two samples from one container and one sample goes hard but the other never even gels where do you point your finger and at who and why could such a thing happen ??
    Some problems that WERE happening I traced all thought and ranks of a company right to the very top, YES THE BIG BOSS AND COMPANY OWNER . He had set in place completely unrealistic targets of resin usage and the problems it caused were almost out of control ..
    This small company had 5 fulltime workers just doing gel coat repairs all the time nonstop !,The causes and reasons were always blamed on the wrong people or person ! watching and learning at who does what and how they do there job was a absolute eye opener !
    Causes were mostly patch's of dry glass that had no resin what so ever in places on the first skin , and the laminating rollers being used were a contributing factor as well plus poor worker skills and plus the limited use allowed for acetone and each and every day steel rollers were burned over a fire to burn the resin out ,then the rollers were steel wire buffed clean of the black soot etc and so had virtually no grooves at all and when used simply squashed what resin was there in and on the laminate completely out of the glass and so the list went on and on and on with all the various crews regardless of there status ,team leaders and the factory manager were to blame equally and I could not believe there lack of knowledge and practical everyday work skills, and this is not uncommon and not confined to just one country but all countries I have worked !

you should try it some time taking responsibility for other peoples actions and or lack of work skills !!
    Last edited by tunnels; 06-14-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast