Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL

2. Likes texasvector liked this post
    Have lived and worked in New Zealand ,Tahiti,Australia,Japan , south Korea, And now Suzhou in China
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=FMP;2957118]LOL[/QUOTE

With such a late reply I guess you to were just waiting for the answer , I knew that !!
    oh you want to take a guess at what the glass fabric is that's on that job ?? that's an easy question !!
    Last edited by tunnels; 05-29-2017 at 05:10 AM.
    Messing round with boats is fun !! the learning never stops ,even after more than 30 years there's always something new happening somewhere ! BUT somethings never change and some problems never go away and just keep reoccurring !!so moved into Composite Forensics , Now that something completely new !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What the hell is sweat anyway??? If your ice tea glass gets "condensation" on it you say the glass is "sweating". Sweat in hot humid areas is nothing but water in the air condensing on your skin because its too humid to evaporate. I haven't had much a chance to lay up in weather that was cold enough to produce that much condensation. Sweat on the other hand Ive had plenty of, here In Florida Its 90 degrees and 90% humidity all the time. So pardon me, didn't realize it was laid up in cold weather. Nor did you state the weather.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks like finish cloth.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Was it the left cartridge, or the right side or both?

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=tunnels;2957120]
    Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    LOL[/QUOTE

With such a late reply I guess you to were just waiting for the answer , I knew that !!
    oh you want to take a guess at what the glass fabric is that's on that job ?? that's an easy question !!
    Thoroughly enjoy your tech, the previous exchanges seemed comical.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One way or another ole tunnells finds a way to try and either make fun of you, or show some sort of self serving superiority. Same game, same old same old...If he showed pics of the defects and listed the causes and preventative courses to follow, it would be of benefit to many. But that was not the purpose of his posts....

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

9. Likes home made tunnel liked this post
    Have lived and worked in New Zealand ,Tahiti,Australia,Japan , south Korea, And now Suzhou in China
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    One way or another ole tunnells finds a way to try and either make fun of you, or show some sort of self serving superiority. Same game, same old same old...If he showed pics of the defects and listed the causes and preventative courses to follow, it would be of benefit to many. But that was not the purpose of his posts....
    The idea of all my posts is not to giving the most obvious answers but is to make people think !!
    But on that side you are always so predictable and blatantly obvious and id say have problems thinking outside the box when trying to solve problems ! like I said before and will keep repeating for ever there is hardly never simple black and white and just one simple answer ! you have to sometimes stand back and watch people what they are doing and why are they doing what they are doing when there better and easier ways.
    Last small boat company I worked with and helped the gel coat guy for a COUPLE OF DAYS but first went and saw all the issues he was supposedly being blamed for , so together we sorted and fixed and changed his way of working to make it absolutely fool proof , No more issues any more.
    Messing round with boats is fun !! the learning never stops ,even after more than 30 years there's always something new happening somewhere ! BUT somethings never change and some problems never go away and just keep reoccurring !!so moved into Composite Forensics , Now that something completely new !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fmp View Post
    lol
    boring !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    Ok time for some practical post from you so we can all learn something new OR something old but with a new twist .
    Pick any topics and see what we can find out !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla0178 View Post
    What the hell is sweat anyway??? If your ice tea glass gets "condensation" on it you say the glass is "sweating". Sweat in hot humid areas is nothing but water in the air condensing on your skin because its too humid to evaporate. I haven't had much a chance to lay up in weather that was cold enough to produce that much condensation. Sweat on the other hand Ive had plenty of, here In Florida Its 90 degrees and 90% humidity all the time. So pardon me, didn't realize it was laid up in cold weather. Nor did you state the weather.
    Sweat if from doing hard physical work ! AND its the moisture that trickles down you face and drips onto the job and in so may cases is never seen !!Condensation forms inside of 3m Respirator masks when you breath out, usually in colder weather is more of a problem .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=FMP;2957146]
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnels View Post

Thoroughly enjoy your tech, the previous exchanges seemed comical.
    OK HUMOR ME !, Its you turn in the barrel !!
    GIVE US ALL SOME INTERESTING EDUCATIONAL POSTS TO READ AND LEARN FROM !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla0178 View Post
    Dipping from a water bottle that someone was drinking

Having water bottles any where near the working area is not permitted !as in not never ever !!just like cell phones you only get one warning and your out never to return !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=tunnels;2957663]
    Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post

OK HUMOR ME !, Its you turn in the barrel !!
    GIVE US ALL SOME INTERESTING EDUCATIONAL POSTS TO READ AND LEARN FROM !
    I'm being sincere, not even going to try when it comes to the knowledge gained from years of glass work.
    That is all

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Todays lesson: I will switch to a psychological issue I believe I am witnessing.....
    su·pe·ri·or·i·ty com·plex
    noun

• an attitude of superiority that conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.

Cure: Take a communications class and learn some people skills...
    Conclusion: I am just trying to help in a small way. That is all, pretty much wraps it up.

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

18. Likes W2F a V-King, home made tunnel liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast