Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I will get crushed for saying this- for 30 years I have run anything that said TC-W3- probably 30 motors - and over past 5 years a dozen 2.5s from 150-200hp
    I have had lowers fail, stators fry, switch boxes fail, trims rust away and about every other part that can go bad has failed at some point- but never have I burnt a piston- nor had a bearing failure.
    Now I probaly will fry a powerhead this weekend for saying this-
    Last edited by CircleHook; 07-18-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CircleHook View Post
    I know I will get crushed for saying this- for 30 years I have run anything that said TC-W3- probably 30 motors - and over past 5 years a dozen 2.5s from 150-200hp
    I have had lowers fail, stators fry, switch boxes fail, trims rust away and about every other part that can go bad has failed at some point- but never have I burnt a piston- nor had a bearing failure.
    That is why they came up with the TC-W3 rating.
    Markus' Performance Boating Links:
    www.toastedmarshmallow.com/performance

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spdrcr29 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Saved me over $100 on 6 gallons after tax!!!
    Nice score for sure

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whipper View Post
    haha i cant help but laugh when i see oil per barrel at 30+ year lows between 30 and 50 per barrel and gasoline and oil products at all time record highs!! There worse than Crack dealers those cartels that run the oil monopoly. Its a real shame no one has the balls to band together and oust these criminals. They are responsible for driving up everything when there should have been record low consumer goods the past 3 years. A perfect example of why crime pays. These criminals are the worst of the worst and get away with this sort of crap on a large scale all the time. $100+ per barrel pricing still at half the cost. Now that is a market we all should be tapped into. There is no other business with these high of returns other than selling drugs. lol
    Wow, you Kanucks are getting screwed...gas in Texas is less than $2 a gallon for regular, it was as high as $4 a gallon before the oil price went down..seems to be pretty linear with the oil barrel price around here..

RIP Todd Carter, Ronnie, Galen...
    You'll never be forgotten

5. Likes whipper liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep we are getting hosed more than almost any other country in the entire world!! We are taxes so much that 30 years ago if you were making $20 an hour and today you are making $35 an hour 30 years ago your dollar would go {more} than twice as far. Our country is going down a deep hole that will take 50 years to rebuild. Our dollar is very week close to 100 year lows compared to the US dollar. We have been as low as 55 cents on the dollar but have been sitting at 74-75 cents on the dollar for a couple of years now. It used to be that you pay 1 or 2 % difference as a fee for exchange now they soak ya 4% on visa. We are being invaded buy very rich immigrants from Asia. An average house in Vancouver sells for 1.5 to 2.5 MILLION DOLLARS!! Thats just for a basic house 1200-1400 square feet on the main type thing! The average Canadian only takes home 35000 a year after taxes if there lucky! That would be a 55000 dollars a year Job. 20 grand in tax off your pay check is nothing now.So ya its a shame the government is out of touch with the people. They cater to the rich %100 percent and the gap is getting worse every year. But thats what ya get when you but a muti millionaire in office. haha Trump sees that creating jobs makes the rich richer. Justin sees selling our country out a way to get the government money with no long term infrastructure so the tax payer can make a good living. you can not survie on a single family income in Canada unless you make over 150000 per year. Even then it will be not easy to save like you could when you only made 60000 30 years ago. 60% of our population makes 15 an hour or less. That equivalent to 9 bucks an hour USD. oh and dont get me started on tax for global fricking warming!!! They tax our gas 30% for global warming its supost to go into clean energy initiatives but has been going straight into general revenue for years and the public just found out about this 2 years ago. what a joke! The world has been warming since the last ice age obviously or else were did all the ice go?? Well it melted. Not our fault and there is nothing we can do about that. But the stupid cell phone generation is so used to being blamed for everything they think they have to do something about it and there is nothing that will work the dumb dumbs!! So in the mean time those of us that are not stupid get hosed to know end paying higher taxes just so the government can jet set around the world and make stuff up and point the finger at the youth and say you {we} need to do our part! WTF does that mean! Just being normal isnt enough we need to be taxed higher on gas i guess is saving the world!!!!!??? Well you wouldn't believe how many retards think thats a good idea! wow were so screwed!lol Im lucky and so is everyone in my family. But the bleeding hearts that need a life other than protest and spread BS could help buy waking up for a day and get of there phones and accually take a good look as to whats going on for real in our country! Maybe not because there so stupid they might all just jump of a bridge if they really knew whats going on!! My rant for the day. haha

7. Thanks TooStroked thanked for this post
    Likes engineermike, TooStroked, ProComp liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Preach on, brother whipper.

9. Likes whipper, ProComp liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One word solution ......... move.

11. Likes whipper liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Better move now before we have to shut the door on Canada as well. Its nice of your govt. to donate your income towards welcoming and supporting all of the so called "refugees", giving everyone the great health care courtesy of the working class, and sending out all of the govt. assistance checks every month (way more then the U.S. per capita). These downsides don't even take into consideration that you have such great weather and such a long boating season--like I said, head South brother we still have some room down here...

Joe

13. Likes whipper, ProComp liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep Joe. in our town there was a paper article saying how the new refugees are so grateful to be hear bla bla bla. They showed there kids enrolled in collage and universality, wife with a government job ect?? In the mean time my daughter 10th gen Canadian wants to go to school to become a nurse and she cant afford it and has to wait another year of working her you know what off to hopefully even get accepted. because there is a long waiting list! That just pissed me off to know end. They should look after there own before they spend my taxes to pay for peoples education that should have to wait at the back of the line like everyone else does .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JPEROG View Post
    Better move now before we have to shut the door on Canada as well. Its nice of your govt. to donate your income towards welcoming and supporting all of the so called "refugees", giving everyone the great health care courtesy of the working class, and sending out all of the govt. assistance checks every month (way more then the U.S. per capita). These downsides don't even take into consideration that you have such great weather and such a long boating season--like I said, head South brother we still have some room down here...

Joe

ya i know!! haha Boating is my passion and im stuck in a place were it snows for 6 months a year!! haha And everything I need to boat we dont have hear or at least to the same degree and quality as I get from the States! And you guys are so nice and helpful. haha Ill say this. When i was in South Carolina 12 years ago picking up my GS I spent a week on Lake Murry in SC learning how to drive an Allison with the previous owner. I fell in love with that place and the people were so friendly and nice and the tea!! Well we dont have tea like that up hear ill tell ya that much. lol It was January and 80 degrees out. Back hear it was Minus 30 and 5ft of snow on the ground!! haha Everyone was grumpy because there brains had froze and they were tired of shoveling snow! haha

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vnemous View Post
    Just be glad your not buying Evinrude XD100 which is already over $50.00 a gallon and going up.
    I've been getting XD100 3 gallons for $97 shipped on Amazon.
    2004 Hydra-Sports Vector 2600 - twin 225 Yamahas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little off topic, but after taking my 3888 Bayliner for a little ride, blistering 14mph WFO on my buddies smart phone GPS, I decided to stop at Walmart (God I hate that place) and found Quicksilver Premium gear lube 80w-90 for $8.97 and Quicksilver High Performance gear lube, sae 90 for $9.97

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4