Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wtf

I watched on the news a few ago that, other passengers on the United flight - that didnt take the refund , are trying to sue also.......
    F-cking really ???? Did you get traumatized ??? what a world of pu-sys we are becoming.
    I have gone to find myself , If I return before I get back - Keep me here

2. Likes NICE PAIR, Frank Molé liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have a nervous tick, can't sleep, go to work, have sex with my hot wife, look up at an airplane, can't pee or kick the dog.....

AND I WASN'T EVEN THERE!!!!!! Got it from watching the video 422 times!!!!

Plaintiff (me) is asking for $12,000,000 in compensatory damages.

Better make it 14 mil, just found out my wife ran off with the bunny
    Living in the Freedom provided by Bud Conner and his fellow warriors.
    R.I.P. my Heathen Brother

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by transomstand View Post
    I have a nervous tick, can't sleep, go to work, have sex with my hot wife, look up at an airplane, can't pee or kick the dog.....

AND I WASN'T EVEN THERE!!!!!! Got it from watching the video 422 times!!!!

Plaintiff (me) is asking for $12,000,000 in compensatory damages.

Better make it 14 mil, just found out my wife ran off with the bunny
    If you need a witness, that you weren't there, call me. ;-)
    Wriggleys gum makes me think of boating, "Double your engines, Double your fun"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all about the money, crap, if I thought I could get enough for a new boat, I'd sue them too.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors". Plato .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One thing for sure, they won't do it again...Then to have the CEO condone it and say that they did the right thing (are you kidding me). I must say it was pretty shocking to hear of that happening in the land of the free...

Joe

7. Likes CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, what exactly happened on that plane? did the passenger simply refuse to disembark and got into a fight with security who tried to remove him? If so, he might be facing federal charges.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors". Plato .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flabum1017 View Post
    So, what exactly happened on that plane? did the passenger simply refuse to disembark and got into a fight with security who tried to remove him? If so, he might be facing federal charges.
    I have no idea weather this is correct info, I heard they overbooked, as they commonly do to keep the planes full.
    They opted to do a short stick (lottery deal) to lighten the overbook, and he didn't want any part of it.

Why would he, he paid for his seat, he was in his seat. Pay the man lots of $$$
    Wriggleys gum makes me think of boating, "Double your engines, Double your fun"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't know what really happened, I wasn't there. Usually if the flight is overbooked, they ask for volunteers. Those volunteers get paid. They get booked on the next available flight and get an extra credit to use on a future flight. If they don't get enough volunteers, the computer starts culling people. It's an algorithm based on status with the airline, who bought their tickets last, etc. If you get culled by the computer, you get rebooked on the next flight but you don't get the extra credit.

I wasn't there, but generally if the plane is already boarded, they make everyone deplane. The lottery losers don't get a new boarding pass. Whatever pass the guy had was invalid. United employees didn't drag the guy off the plane, security did. The guy should have gotten off the plane. Paid for a ticket on that flight or not, he had no legal right to be there.

He coulda took his $500 and a seat on the next flight. He's the a$$hole if you ask me. Y'all go ahead and book on another airline though. Makes it easier for me to get bumped up to first class!
    Josh Peterson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thing is, what would a REASONABLE person do in this circumstance? This guy was being an ass and wanted to create some drama in order to sue someone. Later found out his character is not so great. Homo dr. that gave out addictive meds to his "clients. http://nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-...drugs-for-sex/

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    From what I've heard United wanted to bump 4 passengers that had already boarded the plane to make room for 4 of United's employees. IMO, if this is what happened United screwed up big time.
    All United had to do was ask for 4 volunteers to get off the plane in exchange for some cash or credit, a hotel room and a flight the next day. I bet they would have been able to find the volunteers, no problem. But United decided to strong arm their customers instead. That puts them in the wrong in my eyes.

I use to fly every few weeks at a past job and it was common for the airline to overbook and would ask, before everyone boarded, for volunteers to catch a later flight for 100.00 dollars. Understand this was in the early 90's and there were flights leaving to the same location every hour or two. But there was always a rush to the counter to claim the 100 dollars.

That is how you handle that type of situation. You don't tell customers that have already boarded and had their luggage loaded on the plane that they have to get off the plane to make room so other people can take their place. Which is basically what they did.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

#2 iron from the Mayo clinic, Fla. / Blue Ridge, VA.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    herd on the radio that he had already been disembarked, somehow re boarded with the crew and then demanded to be allowed to stay on, not sure.
    most overnite successes usually take at least 10 years

Certified turd polisher,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)