User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Floor question

Have lived and worked in New Zealand ,Tahiti,Australia,Japan , south Korea, And now Suzhou in China
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktruck View Post
    Right, so don't offer any advice because you don't know what you're talking about. Don't post anything anymore unless it is a project "you" did that we can see.
    My private mail from S&F and other boating sites GIVING advise and technical suggestions keeps me busy helping others that have asked for help ! so if I don't know what of talking about then why ARE YOU pestering me?
    You sound like another of those armchair experts that haunt nearly all these sites that have nothing better to do that criticise all and everything that others have done .
    Messing round with boats is fun !! the learning never stops ,even after more than 30 years there's always something new happening somewhere ! BUT somethings never change and some problems never go away and just keep reoccurring !!so moved into Composite Forensics , Now that something completely new !!

Silverton section of Toms River, NJ/Stuart, Florida
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Probably just another lowly peon (like the rest of us) sick and tired of your bravado

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnels View Post
    My private mail from S&F and other boating sites GIVING advise and technical suggestions keeps me busy helping others that have asked for help ! so if I don't know what of talking about then why ARE YOU pestering me?
    You sound like another of those armchair experts that haunt nearly all these sites that have nothing better to do that criticise all and everything that others have done .
    Let's see your boat or projects then. Don't post anything else until you do.

Have lived and worked in New Zealand ,Tahiti,Australia,Japan , south Korea, And now Suzhou in China
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktruck View Post
    Let's see your boat or projects then. Don't post anything else until you do.
    Oh so you can only cope with one thing at a time ?? some boss you'd make !!
    Im also curious as to your field of expertise ?? what is your back ground ? has it anything to do with composites and building fibreglass boats at all ??
    Last edited by tunnels; 08-30-2017 at 04:10 AM.
    Messing round with boats is fun !! the learning never stops ,even after more than 30 years there's always something new happening somewhere ! BUT somethings never change and some problems never go away and just keep reoccurring !!so moved into Composite Forensics , Now that something completely new !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tunnels you ask questions than when the answer comes you turn it into some way to demean and than try to come off like your some guru. I think you have sniffed to many fumes. Maybe if you tried reading some thing other than what is in the fiberglass section you might get an idea what the rest of us do. Blacktruck has a thread on the resurrection of a beautiful Pantera that he personally did, WITH PICTURES

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, great looking Pantera. I was expecting comments from the guru.

7. Likes vnemous liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vnemous View Post
    tunnels you ask questions than when the answer comes you turn it into some way to demean and than try to come off like your some guru. I think you have sniffed to many fumes. Maybe if you tried reading some thing other than what is in the fiberglass section you might get an idea what the rest of us do. Blacktruck has a thread on the resurrection of a beautiful pantera that he personally did, with pictures
    why are you answering the question i asked ?? Cant he do anything for himself ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cause its called free speech over here in America. Thats why your still allowed to spew your BS.

10. Likes blacktruck liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    Yes, great looking Pantera. I was expecting comments from the guru.
    He wont even look at it cause its all about him, he doesnt really care what anyone else here is doing unless its wrong and he can call them out and belittle them about it. What a troll. Cant even fork over a couple bucks to be a Team Member.

12. Likes capt bart liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He wont even look at it cause its all about him, he doesnt really care what anyone else here is doing unless its wrong and he can call them out and belittle them about it. What a troll. Cant even fork over a couple bucks to be a Team Member.
    team member and become like you ?? if your attitude was more welcoming and friendly maybe but never going to happen !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Its all about your attitude towards other on this site. Come on, you must be highly paid with all your skills. 25 bucks or whatever money is where you are shouldnt a big boss like you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Its all about your attitude towards other on this site. Come on, you must be highly paid with all your skills. 25 bucks or whatever money is where you are shouldnt a big boss like you.
    25 buck plus accommodation , plus transportation to and from work ,plus 3 meals a day !!
    and I accept all and every responsibility for the work I do and the work of others under my control !!and that's the hardest part !!
    I treat everyone the same no mater what there rank they have from cleaners to workshop managers and everyone in between !! I tell it like it is and no frills ,if you mess up then you fix it and i work with you till its done like it should have been in the first place ! ranting and raving and abusing never happens the shame of having to do your own repairs is punishment enough but there's always the satisfaction of knowing it will never happen again !!
    Management knows exactly where they stand and if its a problem caused by them then they get told the same thing as well !!
    Here when the big owner big boss arrives on site in his limo, his driver opens his door and John steps out and makes a bee line straight for where ever I am working !! there's never just a handshake greeting hello its a big bear hug and pat on the back .
    I trust him implicitly and he gets my trust 100% also !! so what does that tell you ???

There's a simple philosophy I live by with composites!! the problems and sh-it you cover up today will surface and come back to haunt you sometime in the future for sure !! there are no prizes for second place so do your work 100% every time and walk away with smile of pride of a job well done !
    Last edited by tunnels; 08-31-2017 at 05:31 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It tells me your boss doesn't subscribe to Scream and Fly!!!
    Gary
    "12" Super Lite Tunnel (11') "88" 25 Yammy twin carb "BANANA SPLIT"
    "77" Hydrostream Viper "87" 140 Rude heavy modded w/15" mid, Bobs nose and lwp "DANGER ZONE"
    "72" Checkmate MX-13 "80" 75 Rude w/15"mid and Nitro Lu (to be restored)

"Too much is never enough" Keith Richards " Dreams become reality via hard work and perseverance" G.A.Carbonneau

"This coming from an old man that strapped two bananas together, hung a motor on it and calls it a boat" XstreamVking

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olboatman View Post
    It tells me your boss doesn't subscribe to Scream and Fly!!!
    Gary
    And if he saw the crap that gets thrown around by some of it member he wouldn't come back for sure .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    RECENTLY after reading a few posts from beginning to end all the lies and bull is sickening to say the least !! even when there is blatantly something wrong not one single person has the guts to says anything in fear of being seen as not part of the bull crap group !!!
    Oh yes you jump on me from a great height and like to abuse and criticise constantly everything i write about ! but in most all cases I have never seen any of the abuses ever at any time to write anything intelligent to contribute to any thread that was of any use to anyone !!Its just blah blah blad bull all the time !!
    And the odd time iv asked what kind of back ground do they come from , or if they work with composites regularly as part of the job?? SILENCE !!
    TELLS ME ONE THING !! JUST A BUNCH OF ARM CHAIR EXPERTS THAT at the end of the day know nothing at all !!
    Last edited by tunnels; 09-11-2017 at 07:53 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast