Quote Originally Posted by sunshine patty View Post
what a shame that a boating event with a just cause was sabatoged with ....Attitude.
What a shame that some people are too dumb to distinguish between sarcasm and humor AND "sabatoged with ...... Attitude". I doubt that anyone else here misunderstood my post, however just to put it in very simple terms that YOU can easily grasp, Chris, aka: Halffast is one of my closest friends. The new boat is presently at his business, Justice Marine, and he was instrumental in completing the transaction between a buyer and seller who'd never met before and live in different states. Chris' first annual Poker Run was an overwhelming success, very well run with NO problems or complaints, was well attended and raised an impressive amount of money for a worthwhile charity. All of the revenue went straight to the charity due to Chris working tirelessly to recruit sponsors to fund the expenses. It had participants from as far away as Wisconsin and also from N.C, S.C, Ala. and Fl. I would not be surprised to see it double next year. The DNR seemed pleased with the behavior of the participants and to the best of my knowledge not a single citation was issued.