Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anybody seen a legal (here) pot shop?

Freaking candy store, and yes, they have "edibles" too!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uncle-ikes-pot-shop-july-15-1-1940x1455.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	415.3 KB 
ID:	358739

Name:	uncle-ikes-1-1940x1455.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	380.3 KB 
ID:	358740

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	1732 
Size:	215.0 KB 
ID:	358741

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if the tax they collect pays for all the people in prison that had a puff?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I bet just the smell of that place would get u stoned.....

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Never been in one myself..no need..black market alive and well. Have one close me, 9 miles back and then just off Hwy 101a side road. See the guy waving the signboard waving and says "420" with a arrow to a industrial park. Have to stop in someday!

Yea, I imagine it would smell in there with that much pot around! Don't think ya get a buzz though off smelling it or the people working there would never get anything done!

Name:	image.adapt.960.high.marijuana_sales_colo_20.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	358891

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    I wonder if the tax they collect pays for all the people in prison that had a puff?

Lol, no kidding. Unfortunately, these kind of laws are what you get when you vote in religious zealots and corporate shills. There's so many people that have no logical argument in supporting the prohibition, other than their misinformed, preconceived notions. The last argument I had on this subject was in a bar. Not sure if the irony or hypocrisy was greater.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First , most of it is shwag. Looks good but not. More important is how its being perceived.Children, kids , young adults should not use it. It's a waste of time that will causes long term damage which shows later in life. It's habit forming and prevents kids from using time wisely and preventing education. If someone becomes a regular user smoking every day, it will change the life of a young student for the worst. Eventually no matter how smart you are and on top of your studies it will catch up to you. It also is tough on the lungs, no way is it good for you. Some folks that have a true need to smoke some chronic on a regular basis , depending on stains and medical conditions , it can help . If you're a daily smoker and older the chances of health damage is not as high as if you are under 25 years old. A dube once in a while won't hurt you but the kids don't need it.
    Last edited by FMP; 10-23-2016 at 04:26 PM.

7. Likes FAST RALLY SPORT, Turborr, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its the high tht level that causes the brain damage.
    Hopefully the USA will control that.
    In the UK people have cultivated huge tht levels and it can give permanent brain damage to a teenager if they are a user.
    Doctors have said what caused brain damage after a lifetime of use now happens to teenagers after several years.

The problem is the war on drugs has so much money sloshing around nobody wants to change anything.
    Perhaps thats a question we should ask Trump

9. Likes FAST RALLY SPORT liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    Its the high tht level that causes the brain damage.
    Hopefully the USA will control that.
    In the UK people have cultivated huge tht levels and it can give permanent brain damage to a teenager if they are a user.
    Doctors have said what caused brain damage after a lifetime of use now happens to teenagers after several years.

The problem is the war on drugs has so much money sloshing around nobody wants to change anything.
    Perhaps thats a question we should ask Trump
    Where did you source this info? Because from what I've read, there is little evidence of this, and the fact its scheduled as a class 1 narcotic (meth and heroin are class 2, lol), its very difficult to even obtain the access to do studies. The youth argument is the one that bothers me to no end. Almost any substance in excess will cause harm to a developing brain, but I don't see coca cola and red bull behind glass at the grocery store. Almost all arguments against the pots are anecdotal at best, because the studies have been minimal, and fear based assumptions have replaced science as evidence.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they knew this years ago
    https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-arti...cannabis-brain

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/...lcohol.society

http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/195/6/488
    Way back in the 90's the UK was going to reduce the classification of a joint so the police didnt waste so much time charging people.
    The medical profession said wait a minute due to the high THT in it now its a serious medical problem.
    The one statistic they showed was that the reason for the majority of "sectioned" people in the UK , that is doctors/judge placing a person in a mental hospital was for cannibus use, then they said that something like 80% of the people sectioned in the UK were under the age of 18.They had permanent brain damage and will remain in a mental hospital for life. yikes!
    Heavy use causes the paranoia that you see in older life long users, now in teenagers apparently in the UK
    You dont need any THT for the medical benefits but thats what gives you the high.

So yes the gov should sell zero THT joints

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvic...edengland.aspx
    Last edited by powerabout; 10-23-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All my stoner friends are still stoners. I moved on, had a successful career, got a lot of cool toys. My stoner friends....well most are still living day to day or should I say bong to bong. Lots of wasted time feeling gooood!! To each its own, less competition in the real world for the rest of us. I'm too busy doing other stuff at 4:20.

13. Likes Tom Foley, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    THC not THT

I have several friends that grow for dispensaries here. most of them want and pay the most for low or next to zero thc strains and seek out other cannibinoids and related traits, specifically for epilepsy patients. They do very well.

15. Likes baja200merk liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I knew it would turn into this. What has happened to "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"? Who cares what others do! Live YOUR life and I care less what others do. What bothers ya most? Pot smokers in jail just for possession? I rather see all the slugs on welfare abuse drug tested slobs in the clink....wait...DEPORTED! Simple inmate here cost taxpayers $45,000 a year?

And I been around the block (world) and know/learned much. Always a party animal, but liked my beers. In HS 60's ya had the drinkers having fun, the stoners in a corner at parties. But that was the days of smoking the LEAVES, and toss the bud. I really (I'll try anything once) got no buzz out of it. But in Nam 69, buy a "footlong for a buck" Good stuff, and 12 people could not finish it! SMOKE THE BUD!

And seen myself "progression on drugs". Damn had my first beer at 12, and at 66? Last one sitting here full cause I aint done BSing. After Nam, did some stateside time in OK. Then was Mesculine, white cross speeders, and Ripple "Pagan Pink"!

Then sent to Germany before ETS, and LOTS doing LSD, Hash and Kieler Guister wine. But now out, home and its the 70's. OH BOY.."tiny spoon days"! That had me hooked, and got a little thought in my head.."Ya gotta quit this chit". Had a great job Maint Machinist and after talking the EAC (employee assistance consular) said ya wanna go rehab IP for 30 days? It will be all paid for. Went, beer drinking came back, but no more coke me since. And also I'm such a "drug addict" useless? Retired at 44, living well 22 years now, and been a "great run". And not done yet!

On people known successful or useless? ? Only one I can think of from HS a total half brain, but probably born that way, and last heard long ago he was in the grove woods, smoking rolled up oak leaves? Never saw his 30's.

But the many known that "indulge"? And still do!
    One a Electric business..owner and started it. Lives 18 acres and built a $350,000 house and he OWNED the land too.
    One a friend stock broker lives water front here
    Next door him runs a business that believe it or not...does the new cop cars now equipped lights!
    Another here, master VW freak (has 6, and more cut up for making beds for his kids, front end into a bar) and him and the wife love simple raising there 4 kids. Plus going college again night school.
    One here a MASTER pin stripper, cousin of Shawn Langdon DSR T/F driver (damn right we get VIP at the Nats here).
    One who was a honcho at the Energy power co here. Retired long time, built and designed his house. Selling out and asking $495,000. Owns 2 Custom HDs, and 3 exotic cars. And he likes the buzz, but hates smoking! Now he does "edibles"
    And way before took a old couple neighbors out in the both in the 60's. Came into a no wake zone and look back and sharing a JOINT!

Don't paint a broad brush all on your opinion. Not reality. Maybe what you see, but ya hanging with the wrong people anyway. Not the people I know (and the one looking at the screen her now).

And ya can't OD on smoke! Smoke all ya want, ya only get leveled out where ya started. Just hold that buzz. But you can drink yourself to death and alcohol more additive too.."one more for the road"...?
    Last edited by Robby321; 10-23-2016 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    From 1936..whole movie.."Reefer Madness". Saw it in HS wasted. As all!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This still cracks me. Just who .."questioned authority"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)