0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1988 Valero YT Bow Rider

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hydrostream Valero YT.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	353190Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0610101819.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	353191I have an 1988 Hydrostream Valero YT tunnel bow rider with a 1998 EFI Mariner Super Magnum 225 I am thinking about selling. Problem is the oil injection failed and locked up the engine at the start of this season. I drained all the fuel out of the boat, tank & vapor separator with the intention of pulling the power head and building the engine this fall/winter. However this may be a good time to move on to something bigger for the family and to be honest I really do not have time at this point to take on another project. Some details: Boat has always been covered (custom fitted cover) and stored inside during off season. I am the third owner and I know the previous two owners. Boat is in excellent condition with original interior in great shape with the exception of a small rip in the drivers seat. There was a soft spot in the floor that was repaired a few years back. Transom is solid, no issues. Has a Hot Foot throttle, adjustable jack plate with 8" of setback. Currently running a 28" big ear Chopper prop but also have a small ear 26" chopper I will throw in but has a cracked blade. Really sweet prop though, for this boat, if repaired. Trailer is nice with alloy wheels and Goodyear Marathon radials. Just replaced all lower unit seals and had new water pump installed at the start of the season. Lower unit is a Torque Master with a LWP. Engine was stock with the exception of some exhaust reliefs drilled in the midsection. Great looking boat and always was a lot of fun to own. I only have a few pictures on my computer to share as boat is still at our lake house at this point which is 40 min away. Asking $6000. Text or call 334-740-6909.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boat has been sold.