Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Remember the old Nintendo?

Well, I guess we should have saved those instead of used them as kids! Hahaha!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-NES...AAAOSwGjpXTIbj

Facebook | YouTube | Vintage Outboard Catalogs
    Photo prints available of your boat - click here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still use my SNES and Colecovision. Does that make me old? I have about every system and some of the old games are the most fun.
    Dave

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to beat up Mike Tyson
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors". Plato .

4. Likes CNC_Guy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That is funny. You see stuff like that all over eBay. I guess they are hoping someone with the cash and no brains will think it's a great investment and buy it. You can see it often in the Musical Instruments category.

What is kinda funny but defiantly frustrating too is in 2006 for Fenders 60th Anniversary Fender put a little 60th Anniversary medallion on every guitar and amp they made.
    Fender did make some limited edition Strats, Tele's, Basses and even a few amps but the kicker is some people think that little medallion makes their guitar or amp an "Anniversary model" and you can't change their mind. I want to believe most don't know better but I'd bet there are a few that do know better and are trying to rip off people that don't know better.
    Last edited by CDave; 07-30-2016 at 12:18 PM.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scream And Fly View Post
    Well, I guess we should have saved those instead of used them as kids! Hahaha!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-NES...AAAOSwGjpXTIbj

I'll bet you have some stuff like that still in boxes in your closets there :-), I vaguely remember you getting a sealed Atari system a few years back.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors". Plato .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDave View Post
    That is funny. You see stuff like that all over eBay. I guess they are hoping someone with the cash and no brains will think it's a great investment and buy it. You can see it often in the Musical Instruments category.

What is kinda funny but defiantly frustrating too is in 2006 for Fenders 60th Anniversary Fender put a little 60th Anniversary medallion on every guitar and amp they made.
    Fender did make some limited edition Strats, Tele's, Basses and even a few amps but the kicker is some people think that little medallion makes their guitar or amp an "Anniversary model" and you can't change their mind. I want to believe most don't know better but I'd bet there are a few that do know better and are trying to rip off people that don't know better.

I was working a boat show back in the '90's and Mercury Marine had a thing going for their 1 millionth engine sold. They Had Mario Andretti there for a promo and I got a signed hat from him. I put the hat in a zip lock bag, and put it in a box and stored it away in the closet. Took it out last year and the ink he signed it with disappeared .Now it's a work hat.