Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PARKER RABE View Post
    cop pulled me over in the hot rod again 82 in a school zone! he said u ever been arrested ,i just looked at him and laughed...i said whitch time , he didnt like that. didnt look real good with a cooler on the back seat
    "

Schools out for summer, its a hot rod, (don't know slow anyway), and going anywhere without a cooler? Not in my book!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    i took my chain and my rolex off while the cop was in his car doing his deal, handed it to the old lady, said im going to jail... , the cop came back to the car and said Parker im gonna right u for wreckless ,im like ok 6. points and sent me on my way , i coudnt belive it , no fine court appearance! ...i thought he was gonna be like sir step out of the vechicle'...'......phew
    SEEBOLD CHAMPBOAT MERCURY S3000

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    so my old lady tells mom about it when we get home , she took the keys for 6 weeks, sucks im 42 and get my car taken away still
    she said ill sell yhat bitch so quick , i just put my tail between my legs and didnt say anything.

4. Likes Dave Strong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i took my chain and my rolex off while the cop was in his car doing his deal, handed it to the old lady, said im going to jail... , the cop came back to the car and said Parker im gonna right u for wreckless ,im like ok 6. points and sent me on my way , i coudnt belive it , no fine court appearance! ...i thought he was gonna be like sir step out of the vechicle'...'......phew
    Had DUI's the HD shovel. Good old crooked Chitown lawyers had it knocked down to a reckless. Just needed money passed around.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry, but if I was the cop? I would bust ya, unless I said "you drive the cop car, follow me as I'll drive the beast too jail, and make up my mind. If ya can catch and pass me? You can keep the cop car! OR?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so my old lady tells mom about it when we get home , she took the keys for 6 weeks, sucks im 42 and get my car taken away still
    she said ill sell yhat bitch so quick , i just put my tail between my legs and didnt say anything.
    LMFAO, now you got 2 girls to keep you in line. Now go by a loto ticket.

Dave
    1980 Cougar 19 tunnel,90 2.4L Bridgeport EFI in middle of restoration.
    1988 BAJA Sunsport 186, 96 225 Pro Max
    79 12' Auminum, 95 Merc 9.9
    RIP Stu
    "So many idiots, so few bullets"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW way Parker all worked out OK but no speeding in school or playground zones. This coming from a dad and grandfather.

Dave
    RIP Stu

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Parker.... If that had happened at night and you were alone, would you have stopped??? Back in the day I out ran a couple of cops at nite with my 65 Stang fastback / 351 cleveland, tunnelram etc. One nite a cop followed me home after I had already parked it and ran up into bed. He felt the hot car and knocked on door....Dad never slept so asked whats up?(only 3 cops in town then). Told dad I had out run him and SOooo my father went and saw I was in bed. Went back to door and said" I guess ya need to get a faster car" and slammed the door in his face!!!! He came into bedroom and sat on the edge of bed and said " If ya do that again DONOT come back to this house!" and said I know your awake do ya want some toast with me. I miss my dad every day as he was from that great generation....He did the landing at Omaha Beach @ WW2 and NEVER yelled or hit me!!! Gary
    "12" Super Lite Tunnel (11') "88" 25 Yammy twin carb "BANANA SPLIT"
    "77" Hydrostream Viper "87" 140 Rude heavy modded w/15" mid, Bobs nose and lwp "DANGER ZONE"
    "72" Checkmate MX-13 "80" 75 Rude w/15"mid and Nitro Lu (to be restored)

"Too much is never enough" Keith Richards " Dreams become reality via hard work and perseverance" G.A.Carbonneau

"This coming from an old man that strapped two bananas together, hung a motor on it and calls it a boat" XstreamVking

10. Likes Dave Strong, AZMIDLYF liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olboatman View Post
    Hey Parker.... If that had happened at night and you were alone, would you have stopped??? Back in the day I out ran a couple of cops at nite with my 65 Stang fastback / 351 cleveland, tunnelram etc. One nite a cop followed me home after I had already parked it and ran up into bed. He felt the hot car and knocked on door....Dad never slept so asked whats up?(only 3 cops in town then). Told dad I had out run him and SOooo my father went and saw I was in bed. Went back to door and said" I guess ya need to get a faster car" and slammed the door in his face!!!! He came into bedroom and sat on the edge of bed and said " If ya do that again DONOT come back to this house!" and said I know your awake do ya want some toast with me. I miss my dad every day as he was from that great generation....He did the landing at Omaha Beach @ WW2 and NEVER yelled or hit me!!! Gary
    Great post Gary. You could never know how many aspects of that post have meaning to me personally.

12. Likes AZMIDLYF liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My dad told me "your smart enough to know better, and smart enough to not get busted, as if ya do, don't ask me to bail ya out" ..

14. Likes tux974 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby321 View Post
    My dad told me "your smart enough to know better, and smart enough to not get busted, as if ya do, don't ask me to bail ya out" ..
    I used to tell my daughter, be good if you can't be good don't get caught. My X used to loose her sh*t when I said that.

Dave
    RIP Stu

16. Likes tux974 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dave? Little history my parents. They were solid party/gearhead people, always at some party having fun, as when gone I knew where the keys were for his station wagon. I was 13 maybe, and would go up and back the driveway, enough room to hit all "3 on the tree". Thing is, I never realized the neighbors were watching out the windows me! Plus I was the last of 3 kids, so they "knew kids". But when I got the nerve up to go around the block? Knees shaking, but WOW! So he knew damn well at 14 now I was "going for a ride (never thought the odometer) when they were sleeping it off Sunday nap (after hitting the "tavern church" after "bowling nite". That garage faced the alley, so remember one day its winter, he's back room couch napping, I take the keys silently and he says as I go out the door? "Watch it, its icy out there"!

But the funniest day was when New years day, I took the ride out and leaving the alley, second house to the street as the neighbor had his 65 Wildcat parked street. Well the drivers door came open as leaving and ended up hitting the Wild cat bumper and did a 3 foot dent/scratch dads ride! Fast back in the garage, got his touch up paint and sprayed it back to blue!
    HA! So later, they are talking, I'm there messing my minibike, and the behind neighbor said "some one hit my car and put blue paint on my bumper". Dad says, "someone hit my car too, but they were nice enough to spray paint it so I wouldn't notice" CAUGHT! But neither said a word to me as..well..GUILTY! But my dad had a LOT of faith in me as at 15, he bought a Amphicar. He was at the lake and told mom to drive it up there. Well, mom could do "3 on the tree", but not "4 on the floor" Dad says "let the kid shift when he says "clutch". My mom was so cool (aren't ALL moms?) and dad would have killed me without mom getting in the way!

Heck at almost 16 had a "busted" on my Cushman scooter, judge "no D/L till 17" Had a 57 650 Trump bike, and still rode, just sneak out town. One Sunday I went to Oswego dragstrip and raced it. Thought parents gone for the day. I come back in the alley and mom just getting home? BUSTED AGAIN!

Then she sees the Trophy strapped the sissy bar and says..."ya win"? Damn Champ Modified MC, 15.99 at 99 MPH.

My dad was my teacher, my mom was "my rock".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    alot of these pictures have clark coit in them, he was with my dad when he set yhe record from miami to nassau, clark got killed last year when a crane fell on him at the port , he was crushed.awtul stoy , he was at the rainbow river reunion in 2010 and thats the last i saw him ,Bruce frankie was another one! i bought bruces sea craft and then solld it. has a single 350 on it now.

19. Likes Dave Strong liked this post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    hard to belive those days are gone , in lucky to have a 1978 all otiginal rabco hooker that ive fixed up, fun little boat,....beter being in the canopy with is closed, i love my seebold but the wife's said no way onve i closed her up and belted her in......she said no frigging way.....son that was the ed of that, but i decided to keep it cuz i like looking at it , i mean its the only on in the world....so screw it ill just keep it, i woild really like to find another f1 boat if i could, gotta be a17#4 new style mid ,id kill to have my white onene back but i heard they blew itboover in 2 weeks..broke my hart, what a neat fast boat
    guys ive had 3 mirages and an stv mod vp Anand i. willneverown one again aftrer being strapedin an f1 boat on oxygen., nothing like it.

21. Likes Dave Strong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hard to belive those days are gone , in lucky to have a 1978 all otiginal rabco hooker that ive fixed up, fun little boat,....beter being in the canopy with is closed, i love my seebold but the wife's said no way onve i closed her up and belted her in......she said no frigging way.....son that was the ed of that, but i decided to keep it cuz i like looking at it , i mean its the only on in the world....so screw it ill just keep it, i woild really like to find another f1 boat if i could, gotta be a17#4 new style mid ,id kill to have my white onene back but i heard they blew itboover in 2 weeks..broke my hart, what a neat fast boat
    guys ive had 3 mirages and an stv mod vp Anand i. willneverown one again aftrer being strapedin an f1 boat on oxygen., nothing like it.
    So Parker you have had STV's and Mirages, what hull do you like best? I know loaded question.

Dave
    RIP Stu

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast