Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GoPro Hero4 Black 2.7K/60FPS Glastron Jetflite V143 Yamaha 130HP Jack Plate Turbo 21P

I posted this video I made over July 4, 2016 weekend in General Boat Discussion but I thought it was worth posting here too....

This is first vid I have made with my new GoPro Hero4 Black....I used to use twin GoPro Hero3 Silvers and this new Hero4 Black absolutely destroys the footage from the Hero3 Silvers I owned. Like it is not even CLOSE. I stopped using the GoPro Hero3 silvers a couple of years ago because I thought the footage was sh#t and fell apart when edited.

I like 60FPS for anything with speed. I downscaled the 2.7K/60FPS footage into a 1080P/60FPS MKV file (uploaded to YT easily).

The GoPro settings had ProTune turned on and GoPro color settings rather than flat color setting.

The stills were shot with a combo of my Pentax K50/35mm f2.4 prime lens and an Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera with Oly 17mm/f1.8 lens...I also snuck in a Samsung Note 3 photo in opening slideshow.

I typically shoot most of my work using a Lumix GH3 with Oly 12-40mm f2.8 pro zoom - however, when it comes to action the GoPro Hero4 black is very hard to beat. I shopped every 4K capable action camera and as of right now, nothing else is a good as Hero4 Black.

Here is link to the video and my YouTube channel. Thanks for checking it out. I am kind of a camera geek and would love to share cool footage with any of you guys shooting boats! Make sure you set your YouTube settings to 1080p/60 quality to see what the GoPro Hero4 Black can do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk3west3GM

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice!

Also subbed for all the RC stuff. My 7 year old and I are into the RC stuff. Mostly vintage but some new stuff too. Just got done restoring (More of a resto-mod) a AE RC10T-2 and working on hunting parts down for an old AYK Radiant I have.
    -Kevin
    Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project CobraJet
    1977 Hydrostream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project.
    1982 Hydrostream Vector
    1982 Hydrostream Vamp
    1973 Hydrostream Vixen
    1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
    199? Glastron - aka Boat Anchor
    1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster