Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Abuse of the flag and our Natl. Veterans Holidays

Easy to tell Memorial day is approaching. Nothing but asian car commercials on the tube. Advertising their crap cars using our flag is an insult to all of our servicemen and women. This holiday is to remember the ones that served and have fallen. At least that's what it used to be. Now it's just another reason for the asian car dealers to wrap themselves in the flag and push their crap. 4th of july is just as bad... Another reason I would never buy any asian junk..... If we did this in their homeland, it would be an outrage...

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

2. Likes Dave Strong, rock, delawarerick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ya ever notice Asians for the most part only drive Asian brand vehicles; at least where I live.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

4. Likes Dave Strong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDave View Post
    Ya ever notice Asians for the most part only drive Asian brand vehicles; at least where I live.
    ...And eat Asian food
    God, Country, and Fast Boats
    SPECIAL BOAT TEAM 12/ HSB'S SOC NSWU-1

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. And when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for more time that they may live there life over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a Hero going home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's not the Asian people at fault. It is our govt and our citizens that have no National pride. The asians drive their own countries products. They know who to support. Some of us don't.....

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

7. Likes Dave Strong, Baja170 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just hung a new 6 x 10 on the old flag pole yesterday. Very upsetting how our flag is used today. You would think these advertisers would look into a Flag book to understand what is right and wrong. Probably wouldn't care cuz after all isn't the most important thing the dollar? Really sad the amount of people that realize and care what it took and what it represents. It should be everyone but it is not. I fly one at both my places and don't park Toyotas near it.

Rock
    Team Junk

No sparkling wiggles in here, only dump truck grinches.

"Screamin Heathen"

9. Likes XstreamVking, delawarerick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other day I bought a genuine gm heater switch turned the box over and it said made in Pakistan. The flag that is a sad story neighborhood made of all types of people alot of law enforcement and 4 flags besides ours on Veterans Day. As for the 4th lots of fireworks and still 5 flags.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might be surprised that some of the foreign cars are actually made in America . The other day I found out Ford owns Volvo ...
    Do people support American made products when possible , how often do you shop at Walmart ?
    As for flags , as long as no flag is flown above the American flag I feel no disrespect is happening .
    Let go of the feelings of hate , it not healthy for you . Remember what this country was founded for , Freedom and Rights of all people .
    Our diversity is one of the country's strengths . How many nationalities of this country have paid the highest of cost with the lives of our children , our brothers , sister , our friends .
    Tell me a holiday that does not advertise sale , sale , sale ! That's Corporate America sticking their hand in your pocket .
    Money is not the price of freedom , vigilance is . Who is the growing cancer in our republic , FEMA .
    Your mad , I get it . You want take action , do something violent ... go drop kick a lawyer !
    What bugs is me why don't all veterans get Veterans Day off with pay ....
    I feel that our government has let all of us down . I'll state as much as : I do not believe in our government , but I do still believe in the American people and what we can accomplish if we could only stand united and let it be known . We're mad as hell and we are not going to tolerate this any longer . I feel like knocking the snot out of a lawyer , maybe a car salesman too ....
    Any how , I proudly fly two flags at my house . I love to see a huge garrison size stars and stripes waving in the air , makes my f'ing dick hard !
    Semper Fi ,
    Steve S

12. Likes wanagofass, delawarerick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ford sold Volvo and Jaguar to the East a few years back.

14. Thanks Steve-S thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't know Ford sold 'em off . Thanks for the update my Canadian neighbor .

I was wondering : when you guys say asians buying asian cars , eating asian food and such . I assume you mean the people on the other side of the world ? Because for a second I thought that yous were refering to the people around here (our land) . Had that been the case , then I would need to remind you that they are not asians . They are Americans . Don't be mad , be enlightened . And since your probably wondering ; no , I'm not one of them , not married to , related ,or associated ... I do have first hand knowledge of some of their cultures . While enlisted in the Marine Corp I've been to Japan , Korea , Thailand , Hong Kong (before it went back to China) and probably a couple more that I've forgotten . I was treated a hell of a lot better over there by the people than I was in Canada ... In Asia the most desired cars were the American muslce cars , especially the Corvette . Harley motor cycles top the list for the overly wealthy too . Who are they , you know , the fortunate people that could afford say two properties . Now I'm not ragging on ya because your apparently more fortunate than a vast amount of others ; but most asians I see are living the same American dream . Long hours , crap for pay , totally unappreciated by the guy making the real money at their expense . And understand that they are better off than say the asians in this land against their will , I am refering to the illegal forced postitution industry . I don't hate wealthy people ; I'm one of those people who are learning how to get by at the poverty level since the elimanation of the "middle class" . My wife getting cancer wiped out what dreams of how retirement might have been . I'll be working in a factory till I keel over , I'm ok with that . I save money where possible , built the house we live in. I drive the same Chevy since 1998 . It breaks , I fix it . Putting two kids through college so they can have a better life I do . Isn't that what every American wants .
    Sometimes it just winds me up when I hear Americans refered to by their ancestry or apperiences or financial status .
    I remind you all to be humble . Know that family and freindship are of value and our children are our true wealth .
    I wish to give Thanks for leading me down this path to something that I had almost forgotten .
    In conclusion I say to you all , this Veterans Day turn off the tv , internet , cell phones . Go outside , gather in masses , fly which ever flag you wish but spend time with your friends and family . These liberties and more are our rights as Americans afforded to us by veterans . I believe that we can honor those who have given so much by remembering them . Speak their names aloud ; the fallen and the living. You are never truely dead until you are forgotten . The fallen shall live on through us as we will live on in the memories of our children .

16. Likes FMP, NICE PAIR liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't intend to distract from the meaning of your post.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My op was to point out the way the country in general has no respect for our veterans. To have the very people we have had wars against where our soldiers died, use this solemn holiday and our flag to scream in our ears about their crap is disgusting. Won't go to a walfart and will not buy any chinese or jap crap if at all possible. And the old jap cars built here are American, is just bs. We don't have any commercials selling American cars in japan on hiroshima/nagasaki day. And if we wanted to, they wouldn't allow it...But yet, we will allow any form of disrespect to our country for the all mighty dollar..They still have national pride, whereas we have none.

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

19. Likes rock, Steve-S liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Useless/pointless wars aren't going to instill much pride in the military. And what's all this fighting for/ defending our freedoms crap? We are less free than ever. When troops stand up for our freedoms against the president,congress, EPA, FDA, DOE, etc. then I'll join/support them. For now the military is just another giant govt jobs $cheme running a fools errand for the fed govt.
    Maybe watch fewer John Wayne movies and look at what is actually going on.

In other news; we are going to sell Vietnam weapons. Yes the same evil communist Vietnam 58,000 american troops died fighting against. Should we be proud?
    Should we also be proud of our bankrupt american automakers who have turned into benefits providers for Union cry babies that sell mediocre govt spec. cars as a sideline to defray entitlement costs?
    we shouldn't be blindly proud and we should be a whole lot more critical and separate pride of America from pride in the out of control fed govt.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    America the nation, is represented by the people that live and work here. Wherever they came from. As long as they call themselves Americans. The govt is a whole different entity. Our factories went idle because of the allowing of foreign company's to cheat the system. De-valueing their currency and such. Flooding our markets with cheap junk. You drive jap cars don't you? I hear the same old lines every time the mention of asian cars comes up. Maybe you need to watch some John Wayne movies yourself.....

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

22. Likes Steve-S, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we're all just waiting for the sign to take arms against our own government . Scary , but it needs to happen .
    There's a quote from Benjamin Franklin that has always stuck in the back of my mind .
    "Those who have the ability , have the responsibility to rise up and unseat an unjust government .
    To replace those officals with others of the people , for the people ."
    Our founding fathers truly had brass balls .
    I like John Wayne movies , so " Yippy Ki Aye Muther F 'ker "
    I'm done now . But what ever is to come , I wish you all good luck .
    Protect the Children ,
    Defend the helpless ,
    Murder the wicked .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like John Wayne movies too. Probably have seen all of them multiple times but I've been working on German cars most of my life so what do I know. Oops ...I also own a Suzuki samurai at the farm so I must be a double unpatriot

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast