Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good news Mike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC03974.JPG   DSC03978.JPG  
    Allison XB02, 22ft Tritoon 225 4 stroke, two seadoo sparks

Past rides 2001 STV EURO, Allison Grandsport, STV RiverRocket, STV Euro, STV ProComp, Hydrostream V-King
    RIP RPM RACING
    RIP GTS1

2. Thanks Mike Nass thanked for this post
    Likes Kcraft, Capt.Insane-o liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG That's about the coolest looking boat I've see in forever. OK...just realized those pics of the capsule boat were posted in mid 2009. Why have we not seen some of these boats if they were that far along 7.5 years ago?

The sad thing is that even if it was designed in 09, it'd still be the newest / most modern race boat design today.
    Last edited by StratosVT; 01-10-2017 at 07:56 PM.

4. Thanks Dave_r thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cowl buisiness

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nass View Post
    That is correct, we have come to terms to sell the business to a new owner. Cowls and products will be available under a new name and builder who has the resources to knock it out of the park... I will help him in any way i can to produce the best parts possible, they will be able to offer everything i did, plus stepping it up with carbon and infusion offerings again... I really enjoy the design work, not so much the production side... i will likely keep my fingers in it for few new designs i have in my head that i need to get out which the new owner will build... I don't want to speak out of line who this is until they feel its time for the announcement, but I will send a link to this post to the new owner, perhaps he will chime in...

On a side note, i have come to terms with another individual for the hull molds including the brand new hull, open drag and capsule drag decks...

cheers,

Mike

Cheers,
    Dynamic Designs
    We would like to assure everyone the existing cowls along with new cowl designs me and Mike will continue to work on will be produced in the near future the buisiness will be located in Somerset Kentucky here in the US we completely remodeled a large wearhouse for the buisiness which is getting close to the end also we will do on site training with Mike until the products are as flawless as he built once building and training is done to Mike and my standards we will produce them as fast as we can an honest time frame is somewhere around 2 months from now please bear with us as I know there is a demand but I will not sell a product until it's perfect. Feel free to email me anytime for updates and recommendations on what cowls you would like to see in the future thanks chris.
    Chrisdunnnn@gmail.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic designs View Post
    Dynamic Designs
    We would like to assure everyone the existing cowls along with new cowl designs me and Mike will continue to work on will be produced in the near future the buisiness will be located in Somerset Kentucky here in the US we completely remodeled a large wearhouse for the buisiness which is getting close to the end also we will do on site training with Mike until the products are as flawless as he built once building and training is done to Mike and my standards we will produce them as fast as we can an honest time frame is somewhere around 2 months from now please bear with us as I know there is a demand but I will not sell a product until it's perfect. Feel free to email me anytime for updates and recommendations on what cowls you would like to see in the future thanks chris.
    Chrisdunnnn@gmail.com
    Any ideas how to get in contact with Chris Dunn? I have not received a response to my email, so I don't know if it is being received. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmartin View Post
    Any ideas how to get in contact with Chris Dunn? I have not received a response to my email, so I don't know if it is being received. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Call me 6063033870

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3