Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I picked up these two hydrostream hulls a few yrs. ago and spent the last couple seasons rigging and dialing them in! picked up the voodoo first and got bored with it, moved on to the viking,not bored with it but it's taking away my time for the challenger. now time to take a step back and fix up my first love!
    toni, I have a couple 115/4s.mercs here, something I should know? pm me please.
    David , no problem with a lake tour, when it's together. right now I'm body/paint the dually and hoping the weather warms a bit[holding me up] paint booth no heat! will be starting challenger as soon as I get truck back together!

2. Likes tux974 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE looking Challenger. Bad ass man. Wish I had your skills. I picked up the Cougar today and moved the Shadow to my heated basement garage. Having a mule with a hitch on the front saves
    a lot of work, you guys would flip if you saw my driveway. Maybe I can put the gopro on the mule next time I move boats around. There is something to be said for living in the semi flat lands. I live in the steep mountains and my driveway at our lake place is pretty crazy to say the least.

\But all in all, ready for Frank on Sunday to get the Intimidator and unfortunately kiss my Cougar goodbye. It is going to a great home, climate controlled WAY NICE garage and to people I know so it takes the sting out of selling it a good bit. The boat has not been wet a single day since I have owned it I am proud to say. Keeping your boats dry is priceless for longevity and lets you spend money on the stuff you break instead of derigging the boat and wasting time and money on the hull, unless you have the skills to buy a wet hull and make it whole again then keep it dry. Bitter sweet selling a boat you love. I with I was independently wealthy I would just build a new garage for it and keep the thing.

4. Likes Frank Molé liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The woman in the video is smiling because she isn't paying for the fuel.

6. Likes tux974, Baja170 liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5