User Tag List

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump,,,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With over 500 successful business he filed Bankruptcy 4 times??? Damn what a Looser.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    He has also filed bankruptcy 4 times. He's a sound byte and only in it for ego and self promotion. Oh yeah, he's trying to be politician.
    Bud Conner "Heathen" "Defending Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/a...tiffed-us.html

One of many stories known for years. Like they say: "You can polish a turd...but in the end it is still just a turd"
    I CAN ALWAYS MAKE ANOTHER DOLLAR, BUT I CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER DAY

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But ya can't say Billary is some angel either!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never said anything of the sort...never will either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Never said anything of the sort...never will either.
    But regardless, one will win. But rather get Trump in as supreme court has openings and billy girl will put more libs in and so anti gun her, so will dissolve the 2nd amendment and this latest mass shooting just another notch bed post anti gun group, even if has zip to do people that own guns, just a wacko that lost it as it was a LGT nightclub, and at least got rid some the queer idiots. But I'll be dammed any ever come for my guns, as will find out why I own them. Be interesting election coming, and always "great entertainment". Really need to get the entrenched, cushy job for life Congress to go find a rest home...........

PS..ya been "Avenue of the America's" Austin? Damn, thats a beautiful race track!
    Last edited by Robby321; 06-12-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Circuit of the Americas is the track the F1 race was on and it was an awesome facility.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Circuit of the Americas is the track the F1 race was on and it was an awesome facility.
    OK, Circuit, knew I was close. Catch the F1's in Canada today? Damn did Vettle start blow by Ham for the lead, and Ham and Rico "kissed again, but not as bad as last race which took both out first lap. Plus Rico came in hot last lap and spun. Its on again me NBCSN at 5. NHRA finals on now soon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Using all the business tools at your disposal makes you a looser hstream ?
    Cheaters never Win !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bet he will use all the tools as a politician as well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I had to claim bankruptcy because my business partner got my first wife pregnant then underhandedly wrote himself out of the business. When it came time to renew the credit lines I found out what he had done and the business didn't have enough credit to stand alone. So I'm a looser not to want to pay the 1.2 million dollar debt that without his slimy lawyer self pledging financial backing I would never have started ? With what I make it would take the rest of my life to pay off the debt he dumped on me and my other partner because he was to incur 10,000 a month alimony payment because a church deacon and Sunday school teacher would rather live for the flesh than fight the urge to commit adultry , cause someone to commit adultry, and ruin countless other lives ! You have no right to judge anyone. Grow up , read the bible , then when you have something to post that you know something about enlighten us with your insight ! Mike
    Cheaters never Win !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Don't they all ! He's no Angel but he's the only one addressing what I agree are problems. Taking our guns away for what happened in Orlando is like taking away air planes because terrorists used them to take down the world trade center
    Cheaters never Win !!!

12. Thanks JPEROG thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish you all the best in your endeavors champ.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnelmike View Post
    Using all the business tools at your disposal makes you a looser hstream ?

Not at all what Bud was pointing out. 4 B.K. filings out of 500 hundred successful businesses is nothing. People can bash trump all they want, he has lived the American dream, made himself what he is by making the right decisions and surrounding himself with the right people. Guys at this level seldom want to spend their time in public office, (I wouldn't want to live under the world microscope). Trump has an ego that is larger then life and its what has driven him to win and take the time to solve millions of problems so that he can pick up the reconnection given for doing so-nothing wrong with that as long as the problems were solved. If he can get our country turned around and loosen the current grip of destruction that we are in by making the same common sense decisions and surrounding himself with the people to do so then I am all in. He is now at the attention of the whole world and he is on the biggest stage possible to prove that he knows best. The US govt. is a business with powers beyond- period. If you don't think so then see what happens when you don't pay the invoices that you are sent, and take a good look at what you are forced to pay them without your consent just to purchase a product that you like. There is nobody left in the ring with more business experience and common sense practice then Trump. As for the foreign policy issues, again we have to trust that he has the resources to surround himself with what it takes.

Joe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JPEROG View Post
    Not at all what Bud was pointing out. 4 B.K. filings out of 500 hundred successful businesses is nothing. People can bash trump all they want, he has lived the American dream, made himself what he is by making the right decisions and surrounding himself with the right people. Guys at this level seldom want to spend their time in public office, (I wouldn't want to live under the world microscope). Trump has an ego that is larger then life and its what has driven him to win and take the time to solve millions of problems so that he can pick up the reconnection given for doing so-nothing wrong with that as long as the problems were solved. If he can get our country turned around and loosen the current grip of destruction that we are in by making the same common sense decisions and surrounding himself with the people to do so then I am all in. He is now at the attention of the whole world and he is on the biggest stage possible to prove that he knows best. The US govt. is a business with powers beyond- period. If you don't think so then see what happens when you don't pay the invoices that you are sent, and take a good look at what you are forced to pay them without your consent just to purchase a product that you like. There is nobody left in the ring with more business experience and common sense practice then Trump. As for the foreign policy issues, again we have to trust that he has the resources to surround himself with what it takes.

Joe
    Bud Conner "Heathen" "Defending Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm TIRED hearing Trumps little bankruptcy stuff. Come ON? Just because his names on it does not mean its him. 3 his kids are EVP to run his MANY business ventures. Hilliary could not run proper a freaking donuts stand. Ya have 500+ million/billion buck holdings and ya think DT runs daily all? He has more people than congress RUNNING many them. Its the people he hires to manage all. And he needs NOTHING in life, as has it all now. Why he even wants to be "under a microscope" 24/7 no real life as prez? I really don't think thats "ego" but dedication the mess to fix this county in.
    Just hope when gets elected, he BANS the bozo clown from ANY golf course he owns!

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast