User Tag List

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump,,,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olboatman View Post
    BTW Watch the inflation rate go haywire if a Dem gets back in.....Think things are bad now HA! What really sucks is that I am just startin to think about retiring. Gary
    Gary, simple go the "otherside" (Dem) and go for those freebies! I got retired in 1994 at 44..(plant closed up and jobs went overseas) and lived besides investments..(got my ass kicked the internet bubble, and 911 killed what left of). Pension went from "promised" to soon the health care "chunk" taken out yearly and well, ya know that ACA cost SOMEBODY something as gov has no money but yours. They care less what wasted as AINT THERE MONEY ANYWAY! Started SS at 62 and so far so good me rest life. And I COULD dump all HC, and simple do the VA, but that aint my style as more deserving than me. WAY more. But still wonder just WHY, this "wounded warrior" crap exist when the gov sends ya to war, and they are shunned the gov guess.."yer on your own" now? But coddle the those poor saps with free phones, HC, EBT, etc the slugs AND ILLEGALS here?
    Ya know where I'm coming from here...........

2. Likes SUNKIST liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK, back to Trump. Read this off Wiki. He AINT no "moneyed kid from dad", as THINK with a million bucks whatever? HA! Cost yearly a penthouse condo in NYC. But he saw more to build..like Atlantic City hotels and gambling? SO WHAT? Just WHO STARTED "LOS WAGES"? Entertainers/entrepreneurs with a vision. NOT SOME POLITICIAN! But of course got there grubby mitts in and profit, by doing nothing but pass a tax law on ya. Read it and more in a bit the "Chapter 11"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK, on "4" bankrupts? Ya got ANY clue on all his business ventures? Drop in the bucket and he HAS "other people run the many", and to watch all daily? Those BR's "managers" are probably fired for life who tried to "screw up and skim some cash off"..(cook the books) and caught before had that biz to go Chap 11. Someone tell me just how many "start ups a biz" never make it? Try 9 out of 10.

Anyway, I simple like the guys spunk, and born June 14th, me June 13th, but 4 years later than him and I "understand them Geminis, the "twins" We can "bamboozle" ya with BS then slap ya upside the head..."reality with brilliance"

Read the link and ALL his biz ventures are a risk...or say "never gonna win" and let the bitch in. Think US F$$ked now? Wait, and want your guns too..

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/31/news...mp-bankruptcy/

5. Likes tom kennedy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We could do a whole lot worse than Trump for pres. It's going to take a unbelievable effort or event for Trump, or anyone on that side of the isle to get in. Clinton should be standing trial right not for all the crimes she has commited but we all know she will never be charged. Certainly there are people stupid enough to vote for any Dem these days. That plus all the corruption and voter fraud that no one will acknowledge, and that is why it will take pretty much a miracle to beat the criminals. This next election will be the last I will vote in because I do not believe it makes a difference any more, but I will give it one more try with a few prayers. Otherwise the country and liberty as we know it are lost.

7. Likes XstreamVking, F14, tom kennedy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by svfetter View Post
    We could do a whole lot worse than Trump for pres. It's going to take a unbelievable effort or event for Trump, or anyone on that side of the isle to get in. Clinton should be standing trial right not for all the crimes she has commited but we all know she will never be charged. Certainly there are people stupid enough to vote for any Dem these days. That plus all the corruption and voter fraud that no one will acknowledge, and that is why it will take pretty much a miracle to beat the criminals. This next election will be the last I will vote in because I do not believe it makes a difference any more, but I will give it one more try with a few prayers. Otherwise the country and liberty as we know it are lost.
    PLEASE Do NOT stop voting..... If anything push other people that have our values to get to the poles. We DO make a difference!!! Most young Dems switch over as they get older( well at least they use to) Now is the time to to take advantage of the assanine way Obumma has governed us and make the case for a change! Gary
    "12" Super Lite Tunnel (11') "88" 25 Yammy twin carb "BANANA SPLIT"
    "77" Hydrostream Viper "87" 140 Rude heavy modded w/15" mid, Bobs nose and lwp "DANGER ZONE"
    "72" Checkmate MX-13 "80" 75 Rude w/15"mid and Nitro Lu (to be restored)

"Too much is never enough" Keith Richards " Dreams become reality via hard work and perseverance" G.A.Carbonneau

"This coming from an old man that strapped two bananas together, hung a motor on it and calls it a boat" XstreamVking

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would place a bet that this will be the last presidential vote many people will bother to make if things go to the dems. Myself included.....This election will be a "hinge" point as to which direction our country will go.

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Robby321 View Post
    OK, back to Trump. Read this off Wiki. He AINT no "moneyed kid from dad", as THINK with a million bucks whatever? HA! Cost yearly a penthouse condo in NYC. But he saw more to build..like Atlantic City hotels and gambling? SO WHAT? Just WHO STARTED "LOS WAGES"? Entertainers/entrepreneurs with a vision. NOT SOME POLITICIAN! But of course got there grubby mitts in and profit, by doing nothing but pass a tax law on ya. Read it and more in a bit the "Chapter 11"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
    OK, back to the front combover Muslim hating, hypocrite draft dodger. Here is his website trolling for Muslims to stay at his hotels in Arabic.

https://www.trumphotelcollection.com/arabic.php

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lets this thread die here. Us are probably 1/MILLIONTH % the voters USA. Ya got to slow down and WAIT next 9 months. Things will change. REASON WHY?

Look the demrats side. Billary or Sanders?..(samo samo BS and Sanders insane)
    Look "our side". To understand "what I can do" and every debate (tomorrow, Fox) has another saying something you didn't think mattered? Then ya hit the polls to see what WE THINK! So ya change the "speech"..(to please the voters, even if zip done after in)
    One simple "feeds" off the other, but in the end? Only two will run ( PLEASE, no independent, no 3rd as "Hello" Billiary) BUT? My take?

Trump "fired up the nation", and Cruz saw that. Going out a limb here, but predicated Bozo in over the bitchillary..(still can't believe TWICE?) and betting now Cruz with get the nod. Anyway, time for a positive post..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12316582_1214578255223725_7877041535397867182_n.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	333244

12. Likes powerabout, Tripps liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NKXGA-AU50w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#2 iron from the Mayo clinic, Fla. / Blue Ridge, VA.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most overnite successes usually take at least 10 years

Certified turd polisher,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made t shirts don't be a chump vote for trump 12 each ill pay shipping just think as of tonite did anybody know ford was building a plant in Mexico? Trump will make it so it went b $$$wise to do it lets c what ford will do ,lay off 20,000 people? F ford keep jobs in us. Hey if ford does succeed u can by a nice boat outta Michigan cause they won't have $$$ to use them or by food. Thanks fomoco that's great isn't. Tripps

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump lost $6 billion dollar deal in Dubai for his Muslim bashing...guess he had no problem taking their money.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dems have to steal their money. But they choose to steal from the US taxpayers. Why wouldn't Trump take 6 bill from the arabs. It's called business.

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

18. Likes F14 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Trump lost $6 billion dollar deal in Dubai for his Muslim bashing...guess he had no problem taking their money.
    And you think he is the only one taking money from the middle east? Our taxpayer dollars are involved in the Saudi/Iran conflict and yes some of it is going to Terrorism.....this was admitted by the president himself. Better to build a Trump tower and make money then fund the people against us.

20. Likes olboatman, F14, tom kennedy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely not, but they aren't making headlines with contradiction. When he starts discussing issues with some relevant facts instead of inflammatory sensationalism, I might listen.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast