User Tag List

Page 48 of 142 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 98 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moderator Edit: Post removed for trolling.
    Last edited by Vanillaice; 09-01-2015 at 04:08 AM.

2. Likes albypine liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Mr. 2 posts,

If you want to rant start your own thread. Lets keep this on track please.

P.s. Hiding behind a fake screen name wont make anyone listen to your nonsense any more than they did before.
    "If everything's under control, you're going too slow"
    -Mario Andretti-

76 vixen,.. on the back burner
    82 laser comp. 380 ray

PICS OF THE VIXEN REBUILD

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrence is back, i better grab some popcorn....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wing nut View Post
    Dear Mr. 2 posts,

If you want to rant start your own thread. Lets keep this on track please.

P.s. Hiding behind a fake screen name wont make anyone listen to your nonsense any more than they did before.

I agree Scott. It was a very obvious troll post. I'm also investigating the possibility of it being a double-registration.
    Vanillaice, if you have an issue, you may message me here.

Greg

Facebook | YouTube | Vintage Outboard Catalogs
    Photo prints available of your boat - click here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillaice View Post
    I get that your being innovative I and wish you success! What I don't get is how anyone at this point in time can praise Joey "I Rob People For A Living " Imprescia, Tommy "tool Bag" Madelena, or any of the pond scum at Big Power Racing or pretend that any of these guys with your praise or adjulation is going to do anything with that other then Rob some members kid! They've proven this time and time again and it's at the point now where some one needs to have the balls to say it. Can they fix things yes! However that's not there business models and like it or not you are your reputation. Go ahead say I'm the only one, but at the end of the day you all know I'm not and it's just not cool to set up the next generation of boater to have to be robbed to enjoy boating. Or worse these clown do a hatchet job on some member kids boat and we have a tragedy on our hands enough is enough. Great hull great motor you sound like a great guy but praising known bad men on a open forum where Somones kid can read it and think he has a fair shot with these sharks is just wrong...............
    if thats thats the case, why arent you doing anything about,? why hide?, If i was robbed I wouldnt be hiding behind a fictious name,i can deduce that your someone local because not too many people know Tommy as tool bag tommy, if someone screwed my son I would seek every option I had to make him whole, I find it so simple when I do business, I asked how much the job is, and if its fair to me I go ahead, if its not, I move on, Im not in the Marine business Im a customer, and I have been Joeys customer for 40 years, I havent exprienced any wrong doings on my part, I know what things cost and I know whats a fair price for labor, I have to admit because I dont BS, I have heard the "STORIES" over the years, but he's still standing, still working I always beleived that if all that was true, how could someone like that be still in business, hes always busy, how does a guy like Steward and myself stay with a thief? I have never heard about someone taking him to court, and I have never seen him with casts on his legs if you know what I mean...What I have seen is guys that own boats will do and agree to anything to get there stuff fixed, and then when they get a bill for it they pay it, and then then run around and say they got robbed, if someone pissed me off to that degree I would, I wont go there,, so if I were you with your now 2 posts, come out in the open, and be accountable,we are all smart enough to releize there are 2 sides to every story, at least let the guy defend himself, or let me defend him, but I will give you my word, if there is any verifiable instances, I will be the first one to agree, I dont promote injustices,trust me i have had billing issues with him over the years, and I would just laugh at him, tell him to go "F" himself, and pay him what I thought was a fair price for the quality of the work he performed, in business there are many issues which dictate price, supply and demand, how many really good marine people are around, talk about horrior stories!!, so prices can reflect that, what the market will bear, yes some times the prices are different depending on the customer,

if what your saying is true Im really sorry that you had that experience, but dont hide and make acccusations, come out of the closet so to speak, let people know what happened to "YOU" , not some "STORY" that someone told you, I certainly would be the first one on my soap box screaming, if anyone did that to me, and depending on the serverity of the act I personally would seek every remedy avalable to me, I wouldnt be hiding behind some screen name........... I would really like to know who the "POND SCUM" is at Big Power Racing, I tell you what Ill make a deal with you, and Im saying this on a public forum, if you can prove your case to me, with verifiable documentation, I will take the money out of my pocket and make your dealings with him fair, anyone one that knows me, knows that Im a man of my word, and I will do what I say, so you can say Im calling you out...........

7. Likes Scream And Fly liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    getting back yo the Tuff, its just about finished we had 2 set backs, one was a low oil light, which put the motor in safe mode, yes we went through the proper computer set up, but yesterday we bled, the oil pump and that solved the issue, the 2nd issue was the foot pedal, I really wanted to use the In control, but it needs more work to be perfect, so Ill powder coat a Hot foot and install it, and the In control will be a winter project, if its not perfect I wont put it in, and thirdly I do have a family and another life besides the Tuff, but I promished what ever the number are I will tell everyone, now I have come to the conclusion, the boat needs a hydralic set back, right now the case is even with the pad, Ill start there, I think it would be better to be able to adjust it on the fly, theres no secret that the boat needs to be on its tippy toes to get the big numbers, but there will be times I will have to bury the case because of the bay conditions, I looked at Seastar,(Ditwiller) but I know there are other really good ones any suggjestions?, no theres someone else on the board with wingnut as a name

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bobs makes the nicest hydralic plates in my opinion, but your limited to 12" i believe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seastar now owns detweiler, they came out with an HD series rated at 750 lbs looks a lot more stout than there stock unit
    77 challenger 200 yami
    82 shadow 3.6 gt sold
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=g...&v=09QazIq2FgY

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have seen Guys send the cable down the port Side of the motor and around the back of the block . Then cut up a cable bracket drill and tap it into the lower starboard side to hold the cable like the factory does now you have pull instead of push. The only issue doing this on a stock g1 is its tight quarters up front of the cowl and the factory air box is really shoe horned in there.
    Last edited by baja200merk; 09-01-2015 at 07:39 AM. Reason: stupid iPad
    Quartershot T-3R 15" 3.5L E-Tec 1.62 Sportmaster

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want the best and the strongest lift on the market, call Scott at Porta-Bracket in Florida.

13. Likes Vanillaice liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was never a fan of a hydraulic plate cause I broke all of them except for bob's extreme. I have been running this one all season and it hasn't caused me one issue, haven't had to tighten the bolts.
    SOB RACING!!! Because Golf, Basketball, Football and Baseball takes only one BALL!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Wildman" (Randy Corson) speaks highly of these:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...uot-amp-8-quot

Silverton section of Toms River, NJ/Stuart, Florida
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/STwjHKMhdEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. Likes Scream And Fly liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just need 4 " so I have some options, boats done, I will run it this weekend. heres my rendition of IN CONTROL HOT FOOT.i forgot how good they work, when there adjusted right, I just couldnt stand the why they look, so this will do untill the winter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1773.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dirk's machineworks

Page 48 of 142 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 98 ... LastLast