Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scream And Fly View Post
    The cable is really to have something to hold on to while on the deck. I always felt that was a very defining design aspect of that boat.

Jeff from Freeze Frame at the Miami-Bimini Offshore Grand Prix - Superboat 30.
    great pic greg best photo I have just got boat out of storage after 5 years put batterys,filters,gear oil and wax it is ready to go again boat is for sale price around 50k anyone has questions 631-478-2361 the bimini race is the last time the boat was in the water I will take it for a blast soon boat goes 81mph with mercury lighting et"s around 76mph with choppers thanks again for great photo you did a great job for me that day . in Michigan city for sbi race then Canada,then mass for opa race back to ny for around long island run talk soon jeff
    Attachment 320751
    [QUOTE=Scream And Fly;2759745]The cable is really to have something to hold on to while on the deck. I always felt that was a very defining design aspect of that boat.

Jeff from Freeze Frame at the Miami-Bimini Offshore Grand Prix - Superboat 30.
    great pic greg best photo I have just got boat out of storage after 5 years put batterys,filters,gear oil and wax it is ready to go again boat is for sale price around 50k anyone has questions 631-478-2361 the bimini race is the last time the boat was in the water I will take it for a blast soon boat goes 81mph with mercury lighting et"s around 76mph with choppers thanks again for great photo you did a great job for me that day . in Michigan city for sbi race then Canada,then mass for opa race back to ny for around long island run talk soon jeff

Last edited by Freeze Frame Video; 07-30-2015 at 07:44 AM.
    Freeze Frame Video Channel Click For videos Uploaded Every day
    http://www.youtube.com/user/freezeframevideo

www.freezeframevideo.net Home Of all your Offshore Photos And Dvd Needs Freeze Frame Video Cape Coral,Fl 239NEW! Sign up now for the Freeze Frame Newsletter! You will receive the most up-to-date race schedules, race information, race results, and monthly specials. http://visitor.constantcontact.com/e...=1102417507899

2. Likes John Rork liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my previous boat (24), and my current boat (Y2K)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pict2123.jpg   2a.jpg   10628244_10204264682312075_1249902283106166706_n.jpg   super.jpg  
    2017 30 Concept, 2006 30 Superboat (Sold), 1998 24 Superboat (Sold)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

couple of rebuild it is ready to go again boat is for sale price around 50k anyone has questions 631-478-2361 the bimini race is the last time the boat was in the water I will take it for a blast soon boat goes 81mph with mercury lighting et"s around 76mph with
    Freeze Frame Video Channel Click For videos Uploaded Every day
    http://www.youtube.com/user/freezeframevideo

www.freezeframevideo.net Home Of all your Offshore Photos And Dvd Needs Freeze Frame Video Cape Coral,Fl 239NEW! Sign up now for the Freeze Frame Newsletter! You will receive the most up-to-date race schedules, race information, race results, and monthly specials. http://visitor.constantcontact.com/e...=1102417507899

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 24 Superboat was Dirk Pitt and Eddie Leci at Mikey Falleeces Patchouge Race (cerca)1984 picture taken by Needle nose,narration 2TX.
    Dirk Pitt, Michael Bowe 's 30 Superboat with small blocks, if ther were 10 Superboats in that race everyone of them was rigged by East Coast Marine, the pic with the Helo is same race next year I think(cerca) 1985 the 2 21 photos, Herb Intimidater,and Joeys 105mph Superboat with his son Nicky on his lap, were taken by Dirk Pitt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails airbourne.jpg   airbourne-1.jpg   airbourne-5.jpg   airbourne-4.jpg   airbourne-3.jpg  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vnemous
    where can I get those plexiglass winshields
    Greets

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 87starflite View Post
    Anyone ever see this boat in the water? Do they use it? Why the left side driver?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ActiveFun View Post
    Anyone ever see this boat in the water? Do they use it? Why the left side driver?
    Is that boat still in use? It originally had a pair of inlines on it back in mid seventies

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Safe and prudent" I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by vnemous View Post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember these boats back in the day !
    suffolk county marine bureau got a grant from the Feds to help keep the shellfish poaching to a minimum ...... And these defiantly put a hurtin on the guys that worked the cove at night. !
    originally they had twin in lines ,so left hand steering with counter rotation ,like the I/O s were left handed

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The boat still operates but i think it mainly sits on the trailer. Had a 2.5 200 on it

21' Shadow--250 3.0l

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    81 Shadow, slightly modified
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails river ranch.JPG   shadow winterhaven.jpg   shado6.jpg  
    Variety of stuff

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    While looking for some old pictures .. I'll find them later,, I found this post re: my 21 Superboat,, decided to repost on this thread.
    East Coast Marine Rules.

How about this?? My fuel gauge stopped working in my 21’ Superboat, the gauge checked out OK, so the problem either had to be in the sender, or the wire connection at the sender, the only problem is the sender is under the floor, no way to get at it. I decided to bring it out to ECM Monday morning the 4th of July, I figured no traffic. I happen to live 80 miles away from ECM, not a easy or quick trip, well I called Joe up to tell him I was going to leave the boat in his lot, and what the problem was, Joe said he was at the shop, but to call him when I get close, he might still be there, or if not he would come over to put the boat in his locked area. When I got to the shop, Joe was still there, after checking a few things he decided the problem was in the sender, and seeing as I was already there, he would do it now, WOW, after a quick to the store for parts, some ECM surgery was performed, and I was out of there in less then an hour with a working fuel gauge. How about that on the 4th of July no less. I figure Joe saved me 160 miles in driving,and tons of sitting in traffic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of mine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	326578Click image for larger version. 

Views:	44 
Size:	422.7 KB 
ID:	326579Click image for larger version. 

Views:	47 
Size:	435.4 KB 
ID:	326580Click image for larger version. 

Views:	36 
Size:	217.3 KB 
ID:	326581Click image for larger version. 

Views:	47 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	326582

1982 12' Eli with 7.5 Evinrude (sold)
    1963 16' Glasspar with 40 hp Evinrude (sold)
    1969 13' Boston Whaler with 40 hp Evinrude (sold)
    1990 20' Searay with Merc i/o (sold)
    1990 22' Activator with 2.5 EFI (sold)
    1998 24' Superboat Step Hull with 300 Pro Max (sold)
    1983 21’ Shadow with 300 promax
    2003 13’ Boston Whaler with 40 hp Merc
    1976 16' Superboat with 75 Yamaha
    2010 30' Superboat Center Console with twin 300 Mercs

One good hour on the water will make you forget 24 bad hours on land

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by philip12 View Post
    While looking for some old pictures .. I'll find them later,, I found this post re: my 21 Superboat,, decided to repost on this thread.
    East Coast Marine Rules.

How about this?? My fuel gauge stopped working in my 21’ Superboat, the gauge checked out OK, so the problem either had to be in the sender, or the wire connection at the sender, the only problem is the sender is under the floor, no way to get at it. I decided to bring it out to ECM Monday morning the 4th of July, I figured no traffic. I happen to live 80 miles away from ECM, not a easy or quick trip, well I called Joe up to tell him I was going to leave the boat in his lot, and what the problem was, Joe said he was at the shop, but to call him when I get close, he might still be there, or if not he would come over to put the boat in his locked area. When I got to the shop, Joe was still there, after checking a few things he decided the problem was in the sender, and seeing as I was already there, he would do it now, WOW, after a quick to the store for parts, some ECM surgery was performed, and I was out of there in less then an hour with a working fuel gauge. How about that on the 4th of July no less. I figure Joe saved me 160 miles in driving,and tons of sitting in traffic
    philip, ive seen him on a holiday stop what he was doing,go out into the bay, jump in the water and flip someones boat over, put it on a trailer, take to his house, and within two hours the motor was flushed out and running, after the guy went upside down, who does that? but all you get is, that not a moreland hose job, oh it doesnt have adel clamp, oh its a fire hazzard, give me a break,and Ive seen IPM do the same thing, to one of Wehners space shuttles,there are very few guys like this....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the ETEC is actually new and not just repainted like the engines someone sent overseas also hope the sales tax was paid so you don't get a bill a year from now. It does sound like there are few guys like this

Pic by Cutwater at the Romp

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast