Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up OCEANS OUTBOARD purchase...

I have been looking for a front cowling cover to see what it would look like on my engine cover and since they want an arm AND a leg for them my search was not going very well. Nelson Edens let me know he had one and the price was awesome, but someone else scooped it up before I could get my funds in order. OCEANS OUTBOARD (John) let me know he had one, minus the decals. When I got my funds together and made the purchase I could not have asked for better folks to do business with. John ( and anyone else I spoke with there) was very nice and helpful. The part showed up packaged so well I think they could have ran over it with a semi truck and never harmed the cover.

Once I opened the package and got the cover out, I was amazed at how much better condition it was that what I expected, it's PERFECT. Thank you so much John and OCEANS OUTBOARD for such a great item and for giving me a fair price. I hope we can do business again in the future. Now I just need to get this thing placed in just the right spot so I can open up my cowling behind it and get some air going in there. I don't think it will look bad on my 2.5 cowl (at least I hope not!) and I think it will benefit me with the increased airflow.

Slimm

here is the front cover I wanted in case I have confused someone...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	319889
    Last edited by Slimm; 05-16-2015 at 01:57 PM. Reason: adding picture
    Hire the handicapped, we're fun to watch

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its always good to see threads like this and hear about members having pleasant transactions!!!
    Bud Conner "Heathen" "Defending Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Sshhit I had 3 of them covers
    SEEBOLD CHAMPBOAT MERCURY S3000