Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Post South bound special..........////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

anything going south,deal city...................
    TRANSPORT SERVICE...UP TO 36 FEET....YOUR TRAILER OR MINE... FULLY INSURED...............
    DOT & CDL COMPLIANT $500,000.00 CARGO & 1 MILLION LIABILITY.

LIVE LIFE ON THE EDGE, LESS CROWED BETTER VIEW
    ...............2022 3500 HD SILVERADO DUALLY 6.6 TURBO. 8 FT BED...LETS PULL IT.................

http://www.frankmoletransport.com/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, Frank. How far south are you going and what's your time frame. I have an old Allison that I may want Jack Barsh to fix up for me. Just starting to plan this project but might work out for us. Thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Frank, my brother is interested in a 1989 Bomber Ultra 200 (minus engine) that is located in Dawson Georgia. I was wondering what you would charge to stop in and put an eye on it and let me know if it is worth bringing back since we haven't seen it in person. If it isn't too out of your way I would trust your opinion. And we need a cost to bring it back here to Lexington KY. I'd be open to meeting you somewhere on your route home if dropping it here was too far off your path.

If the boat is located much off your route home don't sweat it, the deal isn't in stone yet and he just talked to the guy this morning. I'm going to do some research about the boat and make sure it isn't a turd.

Slimm
    Hire the handicapped, we're fun to watch

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 97mirage View Post
    Hey, Frank. How far south are you going and what's your time frame. I have an old Allison that I may want Jack Barsh to fix up for me. Just starting to plan this project but might work out for us. Thanks.
    about 2nd week in may.... jacks would work....thanks frank....
    TRANSPORT SERVICE...UP TO 36 FEET....YOUR TRAILER OR MINE... FULLY INSURED...............

...............2022 3500 HD SILVERADO DUALLY 6.6 TURBO. 8 FT BED...LETS PULL IT.................

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmDaddy View Post
    Hey Frank, my brother is interested in a 1989 Bomber Ultra 200 (minus engine) that is located in Dawson Georgia. I was wondering what you would charge to stop in and put an eye on it and let me know if it is worth bringing back since we haven't seen it in person. If it isn't too out of your way I would trust your opinion. And we need a cost to bring it back here to Lexington KY. I'd be open to meeting you somewhere on your route home if dropping it here was too far off your path.

If the boat is located much off your route home don't sweat it, the deal isn't in stone yet and he just talked to the guy this morning. I'm going to do some research about the boat and make sure it isn't a turd.

Slimm
    pm sent..thanks frank..............