User Tag List

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Eagle one cowls

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The world we live in does not have any room to do business with Eagle One. I have seen this guys work with my own eyes. It is far beyond poor quality. I wonder what your excuse is for the Midsections you weld that fall apart. Anyone who would let something out the shop like that clearly does not care about the customers.
    The evidence of poor quality lingers much longer than the success of meeting a budget.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    The worst junk i have ever seen not just 4 now but 4 years at least hes consistant wow/red rocket out/ps dont change a thing/the eagle has landed

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the problem is that its not just this one thing .... This happens over and over .... Mayb a lil less quantity and a lil more quality is called for .... If u didnt ship crappy cowls to the guy in the first place none of this would happen.... Now on to the mid sections ..... Wow .... I saw pics ....friend of mine saw them in person just bad workmanship .... And a cowl is one thing but endangering people with welds like that on a fast boat .... Not good .... So we just try and warn people before they get sub par parts or put in danger ....

Our community is small its getting smaller ...we need people growing and helping not sucking the last bit of life from it .....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser LTV View Post
    This is going to be better than a Saturday at the movies!

Yup, you were right
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors". Plato .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle One View Post
    Gentlemen;
    We shipped the merchandise to the buyer who started this thread in one piece which were two boxes banded together with stretch wrap. They arrived to him unharmed. He opened the package and contacted me after inspecting the product and just as our warranty stated he informed us he was not satisfied with the product. He asked for a refund BEFORE installing the product just as our warranty states.We agreed to do so with absolutely NO HESITATION. We received the product back in two separate boxes not 1 piece as we had shipped which were crushed down on the top but we could not see into the boxes. Upon opening the boxes we found BOTH items were damaged one much worse than the other.This is called UNDISCLOSED DAMAGE by the freightlines. On top of the boxes were the pattern of a pallet which appeared to be made by something heavy that was stacked on top of the boxes that was indeed heavy enough to crushed them. I immediately contacted the buyer as well as the freight company that delivered the items back to us. I was advised that the shipper was the INSURED party and would have to initiate the claim . I informed the customer and have contacted him several times since. Our phone is not disconnected nor has it ever been. We are still here and doing business as we have for 46 years now. If you receive a product from us and are not happy with it all you have to do is contact us BEFORE you use it and we'll cheerfully give you a refund. We are still working to get this customers problem resolved in a timely manner and have both the product and the boxes stored as delivered for inspection by the freightline.We have many satisfied customers as per the comment about a fuel rail. regretfully we cannot satisfy everyone as is with all businesses. We try hard to but it is simply impossible in the world we live in today. I make no excuses for a dis-satisfied customer. Every business doing any volume will and does have them. All the rest of this thread is as always the same small group of people just stirring the pot to get attention.

Seems to me the problem is not the shipping but the quality of workmanship of the product..................... You need not try to change the focus of the problem, the fellows here are smart enough to see the origin of the fault.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors". Plato .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just waiting to see how the poor guy makes out.

Dave
    1980 Cougar 19 tunnel,90 2.4L Bridgeport EFI in middle of restoration.
    1988 BAJA Sunsport 186, 96 225 Pro Max
    79 12' Auminum, 95 Merc 9.9
    RIP Stu
    "So many idiots, so few bullets"

Wentzville.MO 40 "miles west of St Louis"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill bet ya he's $1600 in the hole and still no cowl

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Noah you made him ship back what you should have paid for in the first place. In fact, the problem originated with you (crappy quality), then you refused to pay shipping giving him no choice, and now this. You are a true artist at screwing people over.
    13' Biel tunnel AKA "Flight Risk"
    13" Modified Yamaha V4 - 101 mph

21' Paramount
    Mercury 300 Promax

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CUDA View Post
    Vidio not available? ??

Dave
    RIP Stu

Wentzville.MO 40 "miles west of St Louis"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on the claim?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok my name should never have been brought up in this thread

https://www.facebook.com/scott.steffe

Replacement Fiberglass Windshields For just about every hydrostream
    Fiberglass Seat Shells 18 wide high backs, 18 wide barrel backs and 23 wide big boy barrel backs

call 941-575-8914 with any questions

7 to 3pm 5 days a week
    Custom Fiberglass and Paint
    In Business since 1984

for sale

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afr View Post
    ok my name should never have been brought up in this thread

LMAO.

Dave
    RIP Stu

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle One View Post
    Gentlemen;
    We shipped the merchandise to the buyer who started this thread in one piece which were two boxes banded together with stretch wrap. They arrived to him unharmed. He opened the package and contacted me after inspecting the product and just as our warranty stated he informed us he was not satisfied with the product. He asked for a refund BEFORE installing the product just as our warranty states.We agreed to do so with absolutely NO HESITATION. We received the product back in two separate boxes not 1 piece as we had shipped which were crushed down on the top but we could not see into the boxes. Upon opening the boxes we found BOTH items were damaged one much worse than the other.This is called UNDISCLOSED DAMAGE by the freightlines. On top of the boxes were the pattern of a pallet which appeared to be made by something heavy that was stacked on top of the boxes that was indeed heavy enough to crushed them. I immediately contacted the buyer as well as the freight company that delivered the items back to us. I was advised that the shipper was the INSURED party and would have to initiate the claim . I informed the customer and have contacted him several times since. Our phone is not disconnected nor has it ever been. We are still here and doing business as we have for 46 years now. If you receive a product from us and are not happy with it all you have to do is contact us BEFORE you use it and we'll cheerfully give you a refund. We are still working to get this customers problem resolved in a timely manner and have both the product and the boxes stored as delivered for inspection by the freightline.We have many satisfied customers as per the comment about a fuel rail. regretfully we cannot satisfy everyone as is with all businesses. We try hard to but it is simply impossible in the world we live in today. I make no excuses for a dis-satisfied customer. Every business doing any volume will and does have them. All the rest of this thread is as always the same small group of people just stirring the pot to get attention.
    I'm a little late to this party, but you are wrong about the shipper being the one who has to file the claim. I say this from almost 40 years of dealing with motor freight carriers and damage claims. What you are referring to as "UNDISCLOSED DAMAGE" is actually concealed damage. Given your experience in shipping and receiving (I can only assume you get a good number of returns), I am surprised you accepted the delivery if you saw signs of damage on the packaging. When such evidence is visible, the consignee has the right to open and inspect for damage before signing the delivery receipt. Had you refused delivery based on damage, the items would have been returned to the shipper (aka your customer) who would then have to file the claim.

When you signed that delivery receipt, that merchandise became yours, and it is your responsibility to file a claim with the carrier. It says so right there on the bill. It's very simple, assuming you are in fact trying to do the right thing. All you have to do is refund the buyer's money and use that as a basis for your claim.
    Present Allisons: GT20/200 XRi (stringers up restoration by Jack Barsh), XST18/150XS/115 ADI clone (full composite restoration by Kevin Bryant), R13 (Larry Register splash)/850XS
    Past Allisons: SS20/ 225 Pro Max, SS20/200 Merc, XR2002 2.5 260SS Merc, XTB21/225 Merc (hull #1), R15/60 JohnRude, EP15/60 YamaMariner

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a update.

Shipping company came, inspected, approved claim last month.
    Still waiting on check. Could legally be 180 days before I'll see it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 617 View Post
    Just a update.

Shipping company came, inspected, approved claim last month.
    Still waiting on check. Could legally be 180 days before I'll see it
    Good to hear.

Dave
    RIP Stu

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast