Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rob---- What are ya testin??? Great shot! Gary
    "12" Super Lite Tunnel (11') "88" 25 Yammy twin carb "BANANA SPLIT"
    "77" Hydrostream Viper "87" 140 Rude heavy modded w/15" mid, Bobs nose and lwp "DANGER ZONE"
    "72" Checkmate MX-13 "80" 75 Rude w/15"mid and Nitro Lu (to be restored)

"Too much is never enough" Keith Richards " Dreams become reality via hard work and perseverance" G.A.Carbonneau

"This coming from an old man that strapped two bananas together, hung a motor on it and calls it a boat" XstreamVking

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I'm told to ignore---- I can't! Sorry-- Gary
    "12" Super Lite Tunnel (11') "88" 25 Yammy twin carb "BANANA SPLIT"
    "77" Hydrostream Viper "87" 140 Rude heavy modded w/15" mid, Bobs nose and lwp "DANGER ZONE"
    "72" Checkmate MX-13 "80" 75 Rude w/15"mid and Nitro Lu (to be restored)

"Too much is never enough" Keith Richards " Dreams become reality via hard work and perseverance" G.A.Carbonneau

"This coming from an old man that strapped two bananas together, hung a motor on it and calls it a boat" XstreamVking

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olboatman View Post
    Hey Rob---- What are ya testin??? Great shot! Gary
    I got some issue with my shop puter as saved Jpeg pix posted here sometimes come out only showing attachment not the pic. No prob house puter. I just wanted to make sure it showed replying the thread .."what gets the boys through winter" as it was for "jamesgang". Plus sometimes I can't double left click the small pic and see the "enlarge" to full screen as don't work. Again, desktop no prob. But while on the subject, "what do ya do in winter"? Well in the great PNW its only cool an gray drizzly. But with 4 boats and trailers, 2 cages, 6 bikes that get used and abused summer, go kart, mowers and generators (for power outs as rural and a zillion trees to fall down power lines), battery's to charge and check and maintain, probably close to 100 damn tires to check air pressure, and the little used season stuff needing fresh gas and Stabil, and of course new oil!. Trust me as when everything ready and much pickled?

SOB, its summer again!

And here we go again.."abuse and use!" Then repeat again! next year!

Its all good as I simple love my toys, my shop, and I can't "twirl a baton'" in a marching band, but I'm damn good "juggling and twirling wrenches", and thats where I'm the living life the best. I'd go simple crazy without "my toys" All a PITA, seems 99 hours maintenance for 1 hour fun, but thats the way I "roll" Simple stuff that works is boring! I fix it my way even if its NOT broken! Never a dull moment this idiot!